HELP!!! But plug for beginners

Cumslut1980

Virgin
Hey I’m totally new to anything anal. A friend of mine has talked to me about but plugs. so… I’m wanting to try it…

I have had a standard size pill bottle up my ass but I am also thinking about something I could wear for multiple hours and not kill me and something that would moderately fill me up… something more the size of a spatula handle…..

First - please - only put stuff up there that was designed for anal use. Pill bottles lightbulbs, all dangerous articles that can easily be lost and cause damage.
Buy a proper plug with a flared base so it stays where you want it and doesnt go walkabout.

There is a toy site connected to Lit- have a look on there and find something that appeals. You're going to have to work up to it. You can't expect to just insert and go spend the rest of your day with said item inserted. It will be come uncomfortable and dry. Start slow, and take your time. Its not a race. Also don't forget lube - lots of it.

Thank you. Any suggestions on styles or should I do a started pack, silicone, glass metal ????

Silicone would be the best as you can move freely, not necessarily feeling it bothering you inside. (You will feel something, but less than with a metal or glass) I used to buy buttplugs for my boyfriends - with long fluffy tails. They looked so cute 😻 It can be a nice and sexy part of a foreplay when you walk inside the room and wig your ...tail, that hangs from your ass ;)

Ok. Thank you all for this info but the next questions is what style? Just an oval type or anal bead type or ones that look like a squaty fat baby pine cone?

Attachments

• 8E3F4C8D-AB62-4B57-9699-489328357D94.jpeg
    8E3F4C8D-AB62-4B57-9699-489328357D94.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 8
I’d suggest a dialator kit. It’s a set of 3 plugs. Start small and use good lube. Lots of lube. I’d suggest starting off with shorter time periods. One shouldn’t go from newb to leaving a plug in for half a day. Nor should they go for the bigger plug right away. Work up the size and time used over time. Go slooooowwww. If you experience pain STOP.

I’d suggest NOT using pink plugs/ anal toys. When the toy is removed. Give it a look over. Clean it thoroughly. If you see pink to red on the toy. You might want to get checked out by doctor. After using the toy see how you feel.

That’s my 2 cents on things.

Definitely a good lube. Good luck on your anal journey. Please report back to us and share your experience.

Shit…. I would like that. The only thing I question is being new to posting threads in such as I’m not sure if I’m gonna be able to figure out where I posted it initially to be able to report back to you guys

Hey I’m totally new to anything anal. A friend of mine has talked to me about but plugs. so… I’m wanting to try it…

I have had a standard size pill bottle up my ass but I am also thinking about something I could wear for multiple hours and not kill me and something that would moderately fill me up… something more the size of a spatula handle…..
Are you really okay with your username Cumslut? I know some pretty raunchy women and none would ever refer to themselves as a slut. I'm not really buying it ........ :unsure:

Back