Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooo! Keep the thread going, I am determined to find OP a proper playmate, not saying I am improper but...

Yeay I always wanted to be a pimp! (too much?)

gotta love english! you say screwdriver I say penis! (again too much?)

what are we looking for. do we have parameters?

Yeay I always wanted to be a pimp! (too much?)

gotta love english! you say screwdriver I say penis! (again too much?)

what are we looking for. do we have parameters?

I think I may allow the OP to set his own parameters... I’m good like that :D

But I think a gentle introduction - I have a feeling the OP didn’t quite know what he was getting with me, having not looked at my thread... and whilst I am a very shy phone friend - it may have come as a shock to discover I have been flashing my bits for strangers.

I feel our OP deserves someone more proper than me, someone with proper breeding, and education and stuff... I am afraid my fake persona does not stand up to any scrutiny...

I see her liking sun dresses and understanding cultured things (not pretending like me, whilst hoping people are too decent to point out the obvious cracks...)

Someone who wants a little romance with a decent man who yes, does have a lovely voice...

Feel free to interject OP :cattail:

I think I may allow the OP to set his own parameters... I’m good like that :D

But I think a gentle introduction - I have a feeling the OP didn’t quite know what he was getting with me, having not looked at my thread... and whilst I am a very shy phone friend - it may have come as a shock to discover I have been flashing my bits for strangers.

I feel our OP deserves someone more proper than me, someone with proper breeding, and education and stuff... I am afraid my fake persona does not stand up to any scrutiny...

I see her liking sun dresses and understanding cultured things (not pretending like me, whilst hoping people are too decent to point out the obvious cracks...)

Someone who wants a little romance with a decent man who yes, does have a lovely voice...

Feel free to interject OP :cattail:

the gentleman in me cannot let this stand.

A game bird is one that makes you smile. and if you can make someone laugh you can make them do anything!

Culture is just yoghurt !

but I do like the opera...

Hang on. Is he after someone single? (I thought we were ALL married in here)

the gentleman in me cannot let this stand.

A game bird is one that makes you smile. and if you can make someone laugh you can make them do anything!

Culture is just yoghurt !

but I do like the opera...

Hang on. Is he after someone single? (I thought we were ALL married in here)

I’m not married but as good as - I refuse to be any man’s chattel... honestly sometimes I annoy myself with my drivel...:rolleyes:

Anywhos back to the OP, no - she doesn’t have to be single, this is good, wholesome, online fun only (unless OP wants more?)

He is warm, sweet and a gentleman - a catch for any lit lady, :kiss:

I’m not married but as good as - I refuse to be any man’s chattel... honestly sometimes I annoy myself with my drivel...:rolleyes:

Anywhos back to the OP, no - she doesn’t have to be single, this is good, wholesome, online fun only (unless OP wants more?)

He is warm, sweet and a gentleman - a catch for any lit lady, :kiss:

I haven't been wholesome ever!

but exposure isn't the problem! ( the thread - I meant the thread)
only come to think about it, maybe I need to flash more!

Discuss - A woman flashes and guys cheer. I flash and the judge says I have to take an awareness course! :mad:

I haven't been wholesome ever!

but exposure isn't the problem! ( the thread - I meant the thread)
only come to think about it, maybe I need to flash more!

Discuss - A woman flashes and guys cheer. I flash and the judge says I have to take an awareness course! :mad:

My other half got flashed once by a drunk young woman when he nipped out to collect a takeaway. She was standing with friends at a cash point and was mortified when he joined the queue behind her... it made his year, he still talks about it now...

But you are right, there are double standards... the truth is a woman flashing a man is rarely seen as a threat.

I was flashed in Brummietown by a guy down the side of what was C&A, I was suspicious because he kept looking at me as I approached, when I got up close, he had his bits out and was masturbating... somehow being a city centre made it less frightening but when a similar thing happened closer to home at 6.30am down a quiet path, I felt a lot more vulnerable... there was no one but me and him... I don’t suppose many men would feel as vulnerable if the tables were reversed...

Thanks so much for your matchmaking efforts! Definitely wasn't what I imagined when writing my short piece!

Isn't "proper breeding" how hemophilia became such a problem over there....?

Is this were I just say Boris.

Wander any NT property though and respect to the upper classes. If you have copious amounts of money, and get someone else to do all the work, you end up with amazing places to fuck.

Is this were I just say Boris.

Wander any NT property though and respect to the upper classes. If you have copious amounts of money, and get someone else to do all the work, you end up with amazing places to fuck.

I’d rather fuck in an English Heritage spot...

then it's just the end of the beginning!

This sounds a bit like an ending... i’m not ready to let this thread die :)

you know when you invite people around for a house party. You're shattered come 23:00hrs, but they JUST DON"T TAKE THE HINT to go home.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back