Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Not Soho House then?

When I was in my 20’s a very well connected friend took me to a private club on Poland Street ( I think) in SoHo. It was for writers / journalists. We met her friend who was a columnist for one of the broadsheets. Looking back I would say that he was kinky but I was too naive to recognise it or to know how to handle him. He said I was a submissive .... who thinks she’s a Dom. Lol. That club was a bit run down but very cool.

I was in a private club with a friend who was dating a famous celeb, ( how we got in) all I remember was a World cup ruby player so pissed he could only lift his head off the bar to take another drink, then head down again for another rest. Until then he was one of my heros.

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back