Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Cricket still does a show in a Blackpool hotel... Gotta pay the bills loveies

Given up on Malcolm Tucker... having a bath...

A slightly tipsy on free wine bath...

I have a flower... :D

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried teaching Orvill to fly but he just wanted me to stick my hand up his arse. I declined

You just redeemed yourself.
Now try the Wild Atlantic Way in the West of Ireland.

In other news, I have Chardonnay crisps with lunch - will provide my review later...

attachment.php

In other news, I have Chardonnay crisps with lunch - will provide my review later...

attachment.php

Good God (he said reminiscing about the days we actually had to find the little paper wrap of salt and sprinkle it onto the crisps ourselves... and Chardonnay was just a variety of grape and not the name of a random footballer's girlfriend...)

No sparklers or umbrellas !!!

And if the barman is happy I'll punch him

Do I look like the sort of woman that drinks sparkling cocktails? :rolleyes: I meant a wine, which is currently what I am waiting for room service to deliver along with a blue cheese pasta...

In the meantime, why does having two double sized beds make me want to bounce up and down on them more?

attachment.php

Who needs a bed in London tonight? I have a spare... :D

And the only crisps you could get were 'Smiths', this was all before Gaty Noknickers of Walkers was even born

Good God (he said reminiscing about the days we actually had to find the little paper wrap of salt and sprinkle it onto the crisps ourselves... and Chardonnay was just a variety of grape and not the name of a random footballer's girlfriend...)

Haha! Crisps were quite nice, I thought they would just taste of vinegar but definitely a winey tang...

ps - I had the crisps with the salt packet not long ago :)

Do I look like the sort of woman that drinks sparkling cocktails? :rolleyes: I meant a wine, which is currently what I am waiting for room service to deliver along with a blue cheese pasta...

In the meantime, why does having two double sized beds make me want to bounce up and down on them more?

attachment.php

Who needs a bed in London tonight? I have a spare... :D

BAGSY !!! fuck, thought I'd missed out. FOMO !!! (fear of missing out - it's what the kids suffer from these days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back