Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Irish jokes are racist, but they are funny.

Hangs head in shame at your morning, I've ripped out the old flooring in the lounge and had an espresso.

That reminds me. My uncles Irish. He's a builder. He decided to knock 2 rooms into 1.

He now has the tallest ceilings in the street!

That reminds me. My uncles Irish. He's a builder. He decided to knock 2 rooms into 1.

He now has the tallest ceilings in the street!

Oi! Don’t forget I’m Irish blood, English heart... :D

And I’d love high ceilings...

High ceilings give lots of opportunities :devil:

Used to live in a Victorian house, converted in to flats, very high ceilings with sturdy fixings.

High ceilings give lots of opportunities :devil:

Used to live in a Victorian house, converted in to flats, very high ceilings with sturdy fixings.

My normal/rw facebook page had a 'you might like' ad for a rope group - fairly local to me. Given that my rw/rp worlds are pretty exclusive; it must mean someone I know also likes rope work (da dun daaaaaaa!) (A tall ceiling comes in handy for rope groups that's all)

My normal/rw facebook page had a 'you might like' ad for a rope group - fairly local to me. Given that my rw/rp worlds are pretty exclusive; it must mean someone I know also likes rope work (da dun daaaaaaa!) (A tall ceiling comes in handy for rope groups that's all)

Or Facebook is recommending it based on your google searches.... I hate Facebook, still use it though...

Or Facebook is recommending it based on your google searches.... I hate Facebook, still use it though...

Nope, don't use Google... Im pretty anal, don't use eBay, Google, and amazon is the Antichrist (I'm not complaining about those that do use it... I just think they are scab sponges that take and don't give back)

Is Coldchester in aesthetics
*Is Colchester in East Essex*

:D

Nope, don't use Google... Im pretty anal, don't use eBay, Google, and amazon is the Antichrist (I'm not complaining about those that do use it... I just think they are scab sponges that take and don't give back)

I agree with you on amazon... but I hypocritically do use them, how else am I supposed to get sex toys and naughty undies delivered to an anonymous locker? The last one I collected from inside a bank though which felt extra naughty... I am too much of a wuss for sex shops - we’ve discussed this...

Lovehoney deliver to post offices and I sometimes use them as well...

The joys of a good rope and high ceiling is I can make you any height you want to be:cool:

I’ve always fancied being about 5’6... you probably don’t need a particularly high ceiling for that- a doorframe would do it...

ps - I really shouldn’t be updating lit from a busy train :eek:

A shelfie of your sex toys please! I'd love to see a suitcase of self pleasuring sticks... And Hitachi wands, I want one. Have you got one?

And a proximity lit thread... Hi I'm on the 2:30 from manchester to the dentist, anyone else feeling down in the mouth?!?!

A shelfie of your sex toys please! I'd love to see a suitcase of self pleasuring sticks... And Hitachi wands, I want one. Have you got one?

And a proximity lit thread... Hi I'm on the 2:30 from manchester to the dentist, anyone else feeling down in the mouth?!?!

I have posted the toy box before but it died with the other thread... I may do another...

Yes to a wand but not a hitachi, I’ve got a U.K. alternative but I rarely use it, it’s a little too much :eek:

Hope all goes ok at the dentist, x

Whoops, no I do have a sexy hot dentist. But it was a shit joke.

Best time to go the the dentist, 2:30
Best time for you to go to the dentist 2:32

I'll get my coat

Whoops, no I do have a sexy hot dentist. But it was a shit joke.

Best time to go the the dentist, 2:30
Best time for you to go to the dentist 2:32

I'll get my coat

Have fun.

I’m going to France tomorrow for the annual ‘Flicking a ruler on the edge of a desk’ competition. It’s held annually in the Dordogne.

btw - NT live at the cinemas tonight’s, they are excellent - I shall be heading off to see the lovely Ian McKellen shortly :)

If you’ve not seen an NT live, go! They are far better than I’d envisioned....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back