Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bit BBC (sorry non Brits)

Anyone else a Toby Jones fan? Just watched "don't forget the driver". Awesome.

But then I'm a detectorists fan.

(Nerds unite, we can take the world)

Everyone loves detectorists - it’s fucking amazeballs...

You did remind me about hearing Mackenzie on the radio talking about this...

www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-02-...led-a-pair-of-real-life-treasure-hunters/amp/

Also you reminded me of this... which I suspect isn’t true and I can’t be arsed to fact check but still made me giggle...

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm crucified half naked part bunnies and bum on St. George flag..I can tell the kind of mood you are in....and I like it :D

Was someone looking for me ? Something about a flag. I am available for birthdays, weddings, barmitzva, and guiding jamborees

Happy Birthday, Pol!!!

Hey Pol ~

Happy Birthday to you, sweet dragon. I am so very lucky to have you in my life. You make my heart smile every day. :rose::kiss::heart::kiss::rose:

Many happy returns of the day.

~A

Happy Birthday Pol...I have arranged for jelly and ice cream but what you do with and (and with whom) is entirely up to you ;)

Jelly AND ice cream. I get it, you want me to break my end of the cornet, dip it and give you one. SiT

(Thanks for good wishes):)

You did that on purpose.

Get your are off our dragon. MODS!!!

On purpose? Little old me? Anyone would think I was trying to earn a spanking... :cattail:

Also get my Are off the dragon? Can the S stay?

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday, Pol!!!

I’m sure there are certain parts of the world where saying: ye great big dragon is an insult, but not here. Much love and warm wishes to you on your day.

Jelly AND ice cream. I get it, you want me to break my end of the cornet, dip it and give you one. SiT

(Thanks for good wishes):)

Happy Birthday... it’s my daughters birthday too. I’m assuming you’re not getting a Barbie Dream House ( neither is she... the thing is massive!) Have a great day.

OMG you have a great voice AP....very Roedean. And a magnificent derrière. So jealous

I hate my voice... it’s also a little fake since I come from a very working class bit of Brummietown. I was never conscious of changing it until I bumped into a school friend whose first question was what had happened to my accent... :rolleyes:

My kiwi hairdresser was very excited when I accidentally went a little Brummie the other day... it does beg the question as to what I sound like when I lose control - perhaps I should record myself... you know... for science :cattail:

As an indication of my lack of class, I’ve just had to google Roedean...

And happy birthday to your daughter :heart: enjoy whatever madness that entails at that age...

Can I put this on my phone?!

You may have to ask Ruth... I don’t think he’s very pleased with my treatment of the sacred dragon... and I did it with love...no attempt to provoke a reaction... no siree...:cattail:

An open letter to all my London partners in Litster crime

I no longer am but proba ...no certainly still can 69 👅
Many thanks to you all for your kind birthday wishes
It seems strange that i am spending it home alone but it does mean that I am able to fart in my bath, scratch my bollux, drink milk straight from the carton, eat jelly and ice cream (thanks nick) for breakfast and , hit the falling over water before the sun, yes the sun, is over the yard arm.
Special thanks to Allia for her video message and to Angelica for her 'attention to detail'
Reverting to my Welsh roots I shall presently try to orchestrate the Men of Harlech
Returning to London later where I expect you all to join me for a bit of rabbit in Dirty Dicks and then proceed to the Guinea in Bruton Place for a pint or seven of Youngs Special. I never got my Youngs passport , missed out on four stamps, one because I was already barred by the wanker landlord.
Toodle pip one and all, merry Easter,
Pol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back