Hear The Words Of The Son Of A Founder Of Hamas, Mosab Hassan Yousef

My position is clear. I am against aggression towards civilians, no matter the targeted group.

I believe Hamas should be dismantled and its leaders incarcerated or killed.

I believe leadership for both Israel and Gaza should be replaced with those who seek a two state solution of peace.

I believe all Universities should put the safety of all students ahead of everything else. And any group who threatens the safety of students should be disbanded and suspended from the school.

This speaker sounds similar to Shain Davvidai who was on the Dispatch this week. He is the professor who was locked out of Columbia after confronting protestors and school leadership on the matter.

There are worldwide protests in favor of Gaza now which ignore Gaza's longstanding support for Hamas.
"Longstanding support"

That is a misnomer. Prior to Oct 7, the majority of Palestinians were aligned against Hamas and wanted new leadership.

Prior to Oct 7, the majority of Palestinians were aligned against Hamas and wanted new leadership.
How long has Hamas been around and in power? If they were "aligned" against Hamas, they did nothing about it.

How long has Hamas been around and in power? If they were "aligned" against Hamas, they did nothing about it.
If you ignore the lack of ability for Palestinians to vote in new leadership, then yes...they did nothing about it đź‘Ť

If you ignore the lack of ability for Palestinians to vote in new leadership, then yes...they did nothing about it đź‘Ť
Then why didn't they simply revolt and fight Hamas for their freedom? They didn't vote them out or put them out because as Mosab explains, Hamas is a "religious" movement and they all share the same religion.

Last edited:
No it doesn't. But you're not the only one who thinks that.
Tell us how to destroy the fanatics of Hamas without having to kill the people they're hiding behind. Tell us how we could have won the battle of Manila without killing the human shields the Japanese army was hiding behind.

Then why didn't they simply revolt and fight Hamas for their freedom? They didn't vote them out or put them out because as Mosab explains, Hamas is a "religious" movement nd they all share the same religion.

I'm sure there are many reasons why there was no revolt both internal and external.

It's never quite that simple unless you generalize and conflate...then it is.

Hamas, prior to the current conflict, did not have the majority of support in Gaza

Instead, we were treated to tens of thousands of people, and children in the streets of Gaza with their fists in the air cheering the savagery of their leaders.
Most of the Muslim middle east has no hope and they are okay with that as long as the jihad continues. Jew-hatred is a mental parasite like antiwhitism that swallows up minds and turns them into slaves for its gibberish.

Most of the Muslim middle east has no hope and they are okay with that as long as the jihad continues. Jew-hatred is a mental parasite like antiwhitism that swallows up minds and turns them into slaves for its gibberish.
It will bring destruction to the Arab world if allowed to continue. Despite its problems, Israel is the only beacon of hope for civilization in the Middle East.

Despite its problems, Israel is the only beacon of hope for civilization in the Middle East.
Parts of Lebanon are encouraging well, and I've met a lot of people from Muslim countries who are level-headed and just hoping the mania dies down so that they can get their people working on a different agenda than more pointless jihad.

Back