Americans Favor Complete Eradication Of Hamas

The President can act without an AUMF, even under the old War Powers Act. Two days ago I saw a congressman claiming to be on the verge of presenting a AUMF bill to Congress. Josh Hawley claims the 100 billion dollar military aid bill for Ukraine Biden has presented to the Senate in which funds for Israel are contained is said to be dead on arrival. It might be slow in coming. I'm not in favor of a wider war in the Middle East.
I'm not in favor of war anywhere.

Okay, so what do you propose actually happens next?

How will your actions provide a final solution for the problem?
There won't be a "final solution" until all of the Jews in Israel are gone. Just ask the Islamists who have them surrounded.

Listen up bozo, those barbarians invaded Israel and killed civilians....to bad for Gaza but they voted those killers in and gave them a place to hide, worse the idiot in the white house has given them millions which end up in the hands of Hamas and Hezbollah...figure it out if you have half a brain. Or better yet go block a free way in front of a speeding semi.
Firstly, it was those barbarians who invented writing and mathematics before the Western Europeans.

Secondly, Israel was established by the United Nations after WW2 because nobody else would have the Jews, certainly not America. How many times have you seen 'Soros-backed' used as an insult? It's a racist insult.

Thirdly, the state of Israel was given certain boundaries as a Jewish homeland. They have steadily expanded from those boundaries (either by invasion, secret moving of the boundary fence in the night or by just openly evicting people from their land and squatting in the property) until the Palestinians are now squeezed into an area of some 140 square miles. Israel have stated that they now intend to halve that area (which includes the appropriation of Gaza City). That's 2.6 million people into an area without a center of population, industry or agriculture. Whilst 10 million people occupy the rest.

I'm glad to hear you don't support the principal of 'stand your ground', which is what those folks have been trying to do.

Americans back ‘complete eradication’ of Hamas, 3 to 1​

Americans have a message for Israel’s plan to eradicate Hamas: Just do it.
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist
October 13, 2023 10:23 AM

Despite vocal pockets of opposition in liberal universities and the media, voters back Israel’s side in the war with Hamas in the Gaza Strip and blame Palestinians for the horrific crisis by about 5 to 1.

Rasmussen Reports tested the views of American voters on the conflict and found wide support for the Jewish state in its reaction to last weekend’s surprise assault by the terrorist group inside Israel.

In its latest survey shared with Secrets on Friday, voters backed Tel Aviv’s call for the “complete eradication of Hamas in Gaza” by a 3 to 1 margin, 66% to 19%. That included majorities of every group tested by Rasmussen.

By an even larger margin, likely voters tested by Rasmussen blamed the Palestinians for the war, 53% to 10%. Another 24% blame both sides. And that included all groups in the survey blaming the Palestinians.

More here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ans-back-complete-eradication-of-hamas-3-to-1

The fact is Hamas does not respect the laws of war and as a terrorists force should not benefit from them either. We have to remember the people of Gaza voted for Hamas. Every member of Hamas and their supporters need to be killed and probably will be. The Gaza strip will become the biggest graveyard in Israel.
And israel does. Israel helped create Hamas!! It’s a long planned war. I stand with the innocent victims of all these madmen on both sides. We’ve killed hundreds of thousands over the past twenty years in the Middle East. Let’s not forget our criminal wars in Asia. Geez. Fat Americans support the destruction of women and children in between lattes and slurpees? What’s new? Retard nation. Sad.

Your poor grammar aside, do you really believe that because Israel expanded its boundaries beyond the United Nations agreed limits so that they encompass nearly the entire territory of Palestine by the principles of 'We stole it fair and square so it's ours now', it makes it legal?
Listen up bozo, those barbarians invaded Israel and killed civilians....to bad for Gaza but they voted those killers in and gave them a place to hide, worse the idiot in the white house has given them millions which end up in the hands of Hamas and Hezbollah...figure it out if you have half a brain. Or better yet go block a free way in front of a speeding semi.
Firstly, it was those barbarians who invented writing and mathematics before the Western Europeans.

Secondly, Israel was established by the United Nations after WW2 because nobody else would have the Jews, certainly not America. How many times have you seen 'Soros-backed' used as an insult? It's a racist insult.

Thirdly, the state of Israel was given certain boundaries as a Jewish homeland. They have steadily expanded from those boundaries (either by invasion, secret moving of the boundary fence in the night or by just openly evicting people from their land and squatting in the property) until the Palestinians are now squeezed into an area of some 140 square miles. Israel have stated that they now intend to halve that area (which includes the appropriation of Gaza City). That's 2.6 million people into an area without a center of population, industry or agriculture. Whilst 10 million people occupy the rest.

I'm glad to hear you don't support the principal of 'stand your ground', which is what those folks have been trying to do.
You must be in a coma. How is it that you would have Israel respond to the barbaris murders of its citizens from the Gaza?

Expanding, you mean like the Golan Heights where the arabs lobs rockets down on farmers? Get serious, you hate jews and their homeland...

You must be in a coma. How is it that you would have Israel respond to the barbaris murders of its citizens from the Gaza?

Expanding, you mean like the Golan Heights where the arabs lobs rockets down on farmers? Get serious, you hate jews and their homeland...
You don't support 'stand your ground', got it.

He exists in an education-free zone.

🤤

The problem I see is that many idiots want complete eradication of Palestinians or Israelis. And those people seem to have hold of the steering wheel

The problem I see is that many idiots want complete eradication of Palestinians or Israelis. And those people seem to have hold of the steering wheel

Either or both groups can have any fucking red state of their choosing. I will willing to risk HAMAS of Colorado or the Zionist state of South Dakota. if this shit can stop.

Either or both groups can have any fucking red state of their choosing. I will willing to risk HAMAS of Colorado or the Zionist state of South Dakota. if this shit can stop.
Interesting take. (Not in a mean way.....interesting to me)

It won't. Not ever.

Too many people on all sides do not want peace. They want victory.

Interesting take. (Not in a mean way.....interesting to me)

I know I took a few vital years off from when you joined assuming (as I do) that you're not an alt but I'll openly admit the following. I generally trust my gut reaction. Will happily double check on things that could be true either way. Like I followed the first few lawsuits from Trump but once we were in double digits I completely stopped double checking a thing for the same reason I don't look to confirm Alex Jones or Glenn Beck. I will shamefully admit that for reason I don't fully understand Alex Jones and Joe Rogan share a space in my head. So do Chris Rock and Chris Tucker and Keira Knightly and Natalie Portland. There is a roughly 60/40 chance that I meant the one I said.

I'm far, far more pragmatic than I am moral. Morals do shape my choices when all else is roughly equal I'm gonna take the easy way.

I strongly disagree with your ultimate opinion that wars are won on will power. IT really is about getting the high score most of the time. We didn't break the Natives. We went full biological warfare and destroyed their food sources. I know we like to pretend the 2nd Amendment keeps a the government from taking over. I would say "YOU!" but we've both been on the internet for decade(s) you've clearly got enough nonperishibles, live off the grid and could hunt for food easily enough. I live in So Cal My Earthquake kits have earthquake kids and I should probably be dumping some of it cus rice from the 90s is probably bad no matter how much it was sealed. That said cut my power, water, gas and do the same to Vons and. . .yeah this shit is gonna suck very, very quickly and I don't know how well prepped the rest of my city let alone county is.

My babysitter growing up was Jewish. One of my best friends and my little brother's best friends are Jewish. I have no love for religion PERIOD but nothing about Jews or Muslims makes me pissed like what Christians do. Cus you know when you control the government I need to be a lot more worried about you than a minority.

The Jews will not replace us is disgusting.

On a very slight aside because the more and more I start digging into history the harder is it is for me to stick to the script.

What would you say is the difference between "From the River to the Sea" and "From Sea to Shining Sea."? cus they sound the same, sound like they have/had very similar effects just on a much grander scale for the US. I'll skip the civics s other than to point out that Ghandi and MLK proved that protesting the right way doesn't mean the Powers that Be won't off you given a chance. And gods the more we learn about what they attempted to do to MLK how is this not history?

Please make it makes sense how a country who claims the 2nd is about government over reach think relatively minor tax increases is more serious than everything between 1860 and 1960 (and still much persists) praises the Founders and hates the Panthers. Free lunches, minimizing police brutality and yes confrontations with the cops but you've been here, juet here so I'm treeting you like you were born in 2013, is that's happening acceptable to you?

I strongly disagree with your ultimate opinion that wars are won on will power. IT really is about getting the high score most of the time. We didn't break the Natives. We went full biological warfare and destroyed their food sources. I know we like to pretend the 2nd Amendment keeps a the government from taking over. I would say "YOU!" but we've both been on the internet for decade(s) you've clearly got enough nonperishibles, live off the grid and could hunt for food easily enough. I live in So Cal My Earthquake kits have earthquake kids and I should probably be dumping some of it cus rice from the 90s is probably bad no matter how much it was sealed. That said cut my power, water, gas and do the same to Vons and. . .yeah this shit is gonna suck very, very quickly and I don't know how well prepped the rest of my city let alone county is.
I need to read your whole post to unpack, but the first pass, this hit me.

Politics wins wars most of the time. Will power develops politics. People without fortitude lose interest and support collapses. Leaders with a long enough vision can.keep political pressure on governments and people to achieve their long term goals.

I am long term.

I see what you did there but no one has called for complete eradication of palestinians, just Hamas and only god knows who they are are on the other hand Iran and its proxies (Hamas and Hezbollah) have called for destruction of Israel.

I see what you did there but no one has called for complete eradication of palestinians, just Hamas and only god knows who they are are on the other hand Iran and its proxies (Hamas and Hezbollah) have called for destruction of Israel.
In my thread there has been at least one comment made calling for the complete levelling of Gaza. Yes, there are people calling for it

How is the Israeli army going to identify who is Hamas and who is simply Palestinian?

Keep in mind that over half of the population of Gaza is under eighteen.
They know who they are looking for. They keep good records and supposedly use face recognition.

In my thread there has been at least one comment made calling for the complete levelling of Gaza. Yes, there are people calling for it
If either side blows up the whole tunnel system, it will level
Much of Gaza.

The people of Gaza haven't voted since 2006.

A New Poll of Palestinians: Supporting Terror and Rejecting Peace​

Lt.-Col. (res.) Maurice Hirsch, November 22, 2023

The results of new market research conducted by the Arab World for Research and Development (AWRAD)1 among Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip and Judea and Samaria (West Bank) give a penetrating insight into the mindset of the Palestinians. For over three decades, the international community has supported both the Palestinians and the Palestinian Authority; the results of the survey show that Palestinians overwhelmingly support terrorism, reject peace, and are fundamentally ungrateful towards the countries that have supported and funded them...

When taken as a whole, the results indicate that an overwhelming percentage of Palestinians support the October 7 massacre (75%), reject coexistence with Israel (85.9%), are committed to the restoration of “historical Palestine” as a final resolution (71.1%), and support the creation of a Palestinian state “from the river to the sea” (74.7%) as the end of the Israeli Palestinian conflict. Interestingly, there is more support for the 10/7 massacre from the Palestinians resident in Judea and Samaria (83.1%) than those residing in the Gaza Strip (63.6%).

https://jcpa.org/a-new-poll-of-palestinians-supporting-terror-and-rejecting-peace/

A New Poll of Palestinians: Supporting Terror and Rejecting Peace​

Lt.-Col. (res.) Maurice Hirsch, November 22, 2023

The results of new market research conducted by the Arab World for Research and Development (AWRAD)1 among Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip and Judea and Samaria (West Bank) give a penetrating insight into the mindset of the Palestinians. For over three decades, the international community has supported both the Palestinians and the Palestinian Authority; the results of the survey show that Palestinians overwhelmingly support terrorism, reject peace, and are fundamentally ungrateful towards the countries that have supported and funded them...

When taken as a whole, the results indicate that an overwhelming percentage of Palestinians support the October 7 massacre (75%), reject coexistence with Israel (85.9%), are committed to the restoration of “historical Palestine” as a final resolution (71.1%), and support the creation of a Palestinian state “from the river to the sea” (74.7%) as the end of the Israeli Palestinian conflict. Interestingly, there is more support for the 10/7 massacre from the Palestinians resident in Judea and Samaria (83.1%) than those residing in the Gaza Strip (63.6%).

https://jcpa.org/a-new-poll-of-palestinians-supporting-terror-and-rejecting-peace/
I posted a poll from October 6. This is how war shapes opinion.

First is an excerpt, second is the actual poll (paywalled). She was interviewed on Ezra Klein (last link)

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org...gainst-breaking-ceasefire-hamas-and-hezbollah
Moreover, half (50%) agreed with the following proposal: “Hamas should stop calling for Israel’s destruction, and instead accept a permanent two-state solution based on the 1967 borders.”

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/israel/what-palestinians-really-think-hamas

https://pca.st/episode/13694c81-95c7-4047-9ab3-f3c8014a616e

They can't eradicate Palestinian resistance to Israel, that's obvious. Israel's actions since October 7 have created the next generation of Palestinian resistance fighters, no matter what happens to Hamas. It's also created stronger anti-Israel sentiment across the world, including in the US.

Question for you Hamas/Palestine supporters:

The U.S. was attacked by terrorists in 2001, resulting in the deaths of thousands of people. Do you think that the U.S.'s response by attacking terrorist strongholds in Afghanistan created stronger anti-American sentiment around the world? And did you support those actions?

I am trying to be impartial and neutral here to the Israel/Palestine issue, but let's remember one thing: Hamas slaughtered innocent women and children. Not soldiers or military personnel on a battlefield. If you were around for and remember the feelings on September 8th (22 years ago now) why would you not sympathize with the Israelis response? Doesn't a country have a right to defend itself against (let's be clear here) pure unbridled evil?

So as the thread implies, I suspect that those Americans who do remember September 2001 (and probably a majority of them do) would likewise support the complete eradication of Hamas. Whether that is a feasable or even attainable goal, is the real question.

Americans favored the complete eradication of the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and the Islamic State. All those organizations still exist.

Back