He Will Be Mine (closed for Orgasmicallyfun)

Her mouth dropped when he said he was joining her. She watched him strip and could not help but lick her lips when she saw his big flaccid dick. She moved over so he could get in and once he was in the shower she closed the curtain then stepped aside so he could get wet. Rox watched the watch roll down his sexy body. She had to blink a few times to get out of her trance to focus on what was happening. Matt was in the shower with her and it was a step toward conquering her conquest. "Matt can you was my back?" She asked sweetly.

Matt could feel his sister's eyes glued to his big cock as soon as he dropped his pants. After standing under the water for a few minutes his sister spoke and asked him to wash her back. He figured it couldn't hurt since he was already in the shower with her. Grabbing her purple loofah ball he soaped it up and started to wash her back. Starting up at her shoulders and working his way down towards her round luscious ass. Watching some of the soapy suds run down her back over her round ass and down the back of her smooth legs.

She moaned softly when he started to wash her shoulders slowly making his way down to her ass. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled sweetly. She watched him work slowly it felt so good. Rox was hoping he would use his hands to touch her but that was his choice she could not force him. Once he was done she stepped under the hot water and rinsed the soap off. "Matt want me to wash you?" She asked grabbing his blue loofah and soaping it up getting ready to wash him.

Matt watched his sexy sister step under the water and rinse off. The suds washing away from the hot water, he body looked so silky smooth. She started to soap up his loofah and then asked if she could wash him. "Well you already put the soap on there so you might as well, don't wanna be wasting soap." He smirked as he took a step back to make room for her to come soap him up.

She smirked when he gave her permission to wash him. She took a step closer to him and began to work at the task at hand. She started with his shoulders then worked her way down to his arms and chest. From his chest she worked down to his stomach and from his stomach she worked down to his hips. She was just about to wash his dick when she stopped and looked at him to see if it was ok to touch.

Matt leaned his head back while his sister washed his body. Feeling her start up by his shoulders and work her way down lower and lower until she eventually stopped. He looked down to see her soapy hands down by his cock. The look on her face seemed like she was waiting for his approval to continue washing. He looked into her eyes and just nodded giving her the go ahead to wash his big cock.

She smiled at his nod of approval. She dropped the loofah and used her hands to carefully wash his dick. Slowly she started stroking it with her soapy hands, up and down his long shaft. One hand worked on 'cleaning' his dick while the other went to 'cleaning' his balls enjoying the feeling of them in her hands.

"Oh god.." Matt said softly at the feeling of his sister's hands 'cleaning' his cock. Shortly after he started he tried fighting it but his cock began to grow in her hands. This made his cock even bigger than it already was. The combined feeling of her working his shaft and his balls brought him so much pleasure.

His cock began to swell in her hand. It's so big in her small hand. She moves so the water can hit her brother's dick and balls. With the water hitting his dick she continues to stroke his swollen member even after it was soap free. She looked up at her brother, his cock still in her hand, she smiles and asks, "Want me to clean your back also? Or would you rather get down and dirty in the shower?" She squeezes his dick not hard just a little pressure along with the constant stroking of his hard shaft.

Matt knew his sister was doing more than 'washing' his dick but it felt so good he didn't care. He looked down and loved the sight of his massive cock in his sister's small hands making his member look even bigger than it already was. Then his eyes trailed up her sexy body and he saw her smiling at him. "I think my back is good" He said softly before groaning softly at the feel of Roxy lightly squeezing his cock.

"Is that your way of asking to do more with me? Or is that your way of having me stop and just wash your back?" She asked before letting go of his swollen member. The she stepped back into the water letting it cascade down her petite figure. She watched him figure out how to respond to her question as the water warmed her body.

Matt watched as Roxy backed up under the water and he eyed up her sexy petite body again. Her amazing perky breasts and her little pink nipples begging to be sucked on. Her bare teen pussy looking so delicious and had him wanting to taste her juices. His cock throbbed and it craved more of his sister's touch. "More.." He said softly as their eyes met as he thought he would never be doing something like this with his sister.

She smirked at her victory. Matt wanted her and just admitted it. Now lets see if he really wants it. "Matt if you want more the come get more. See I was the one making the moves and all the advances. So if you want more make a move and get the more you seek. Oh and don't worry I won't stop you." With all that said she stepped to the side of the water and leaned against the wall, watching and waiting to see what he would do.

Seeing his sister lean against the wall of the shower waiting for him he just thought "fuck it" and all the thoughts about how wrong this was were gone. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, his stiff cock instantly rubbing against her hot pussy. Her perky breasts pressing against his chest and he could feel her little hard nipples on his skin. Pressing his lips against hers his tongue slipped between then and found her warm moist tongue and started rubbing against it as they shared a forbidden brother and sister kiss.

It was like everything was in slow motion when he started walking to her. Matt pinned her to the wall and in an instant his lips were on hers, his tongue exploring her mouth. Roxy wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back with so much passion an lust. Her tongue danced with his as her body grinded on his hard member that was in between her legs by her hot furnace.

Matt could feel the heat coming from his sister's pussy and it was driving him crazy. He was craving the feeling of great pleasure that he would get when he sinks his dick inside of her hot eager cunt. He moved his hips so the tip of his cock was pressing against her snug wet entrance. He kept teasing her tight hole and then a smirk came over his face, "Tell your brother how badly you want him."

He was right there, the tip was right at her wet eager entrance an he was teasing her. She heard her brothers request and smirked. "You know how bad I want you, how about you show me how bad you wanted me. Come on big brother you know you want me right here and right now so stop stalling. Or are you chicken to get hot and naughty with your sister,"

Matt smirked at his sister and without saying a word he stared into her eyes and pushed his hips forward. The tip of his long thick cock started to spread her lips and he began to sink into her tight juicy pussy. A soft groan escaped his lips when he felt how tight she was right away. Slowly he kept working inch after inch inside his little sister. The fact that this was forbidden and so taboo turned him on even more as he inched his massive cock into her tight hot cunt. "Oh god you are so tight" Were the only words to escape his mouth.

She just looked at him as he began to enter her forbidden zone. She was grateful he was working slowly seeing as this was her first time. She wondered if he realized she was a virgin as he worked his way into her. She gripped at his back enjoying this new feeling that felt so good. She heard her brother's comment and just nodded in response not wanting to admit the truth behind being so tight yet.

Matt was unaware he was taking his sister's virginity. He had about three quarters of his length buried inside of Roxy when he stopped and then started to pull out slowly. Once the tip of his cock was about to pop out of her pussy he started sliding it back into her, keeping his movements nice and slow at first letting her hot tightness adjust to his long thick cock. He buried his face into her neck letting out another groan as she squeezed him tightly like a glove.

Roxy gripped him harder as he worked his way in and out of her. She was getting used to his rhythm and the feeling of being filled but he hasn't hit the point of no return yet. She nibbles her bottom lip starting to get worried how he was going to react once he realizes he is taking her viginity.

Matt couldn't believe it, him and his sister were having sex! He was fucking his own sister and it was so much better than any other sex he had before. It probably had to do with how forbidden this was that made it so amazing, well that combined with how incredibly sexy Roxy was and how tight her pussy was. Matt started attacking her neck with kisses as he kept moving his hips at the same rhythm. His sister's inner walls gripping his shaft tightly bringing him so much pleasure.

She moaned in pleasure, used to his rhythm and everything. She clawed his back braising herself for him to break through and make her no longer a virgin. She was also waiting to see his reaction once he realized how momentous this whole thing was.

Matt was in pure bliss as he worked his thick cock deeper into his sister's tight pussy. As he worked a little deeper he felt his tip meet some resistance and felt how tight she was and then it hit him, Roxy is a virgin! He nearly came when he realized he was taking his sister's virginity. He ran his hands lightly over her body trying to get her to calm down. "You ready?" Without waiting for her answer he looked into her eyes and pushed past the barrier, popping his sister's cherry. He felt her body tense up so he kept his movements at the minimal letting her untouched pussy get used to having his big cock inside of it. "Such a naughty girl giving your brother your innocence" He said seductively as he started to work his cock in and out of her pussy again loving how it hugged his shaft so tightly.

She looked at his face when he felt the resistance. He figured it out and he kept going. It was sweet he tries to calm her down before going through with popping her cherry. At first it hurt but then it felt so good! She moaned softly as he moved in and out of her no longer virgin pussy. She heard his comment of being naughty and smirked, "An look who is just as naughty by going forth and popping his sister's cherry." With that said she gripped him tighter slowly getting close to her first climax via sex.

Back