Have Your Cake....and Eat It, Too

Who the bloody hell said it was the four Horsemen of the apocolypse? They obviously hadn't read this thread... It's definitely *cake-wielding women* that are going to end the world.

oh god that word again...must be at least 50 times today. Am trying to have a phone conversation with that man and all I can do is laugh and cry he thinks there is something wrong with me.

cake wielding woman in black corsets taking over the world

Heck yes! And black boots.

I didn't know they made black frosting...

Of course they do!

halloween-black-frosting.jpg

oh god that word again...must be at least 50 times today. Am trying to have a phone conversation with that man and all I can do is laugh and cry he thinks there is something wrong with me.

Hehe! THERE IS!

check back to a page from this morning you will see a cake with black frosting for CW1, giggles

Ha! A well deserved one, too! ;)

Heck yes! And black boots.

Of course they do!

halloween-black-frosting.jpg

Black corset, black boots, black frosting.....CW2 got it goin' ON! :D

Mein gott... So *I'm* responsible for starting the apocolypse? Me and my big mouth...

I hear keys in the door..woot get to try out well don't have the whole body condoms, will have to settle for the regular kind for now. Otherwise Joy will have to drive me to the ER and Lexie will have to explain and the man is just gonna have to leave another sample.

Off to bed with me....good night, ladies and Kal!

image_zpsa9ce9038.jpg

I soooooo needed the giggles this week! :rose::rose::kiss:

Back