Have Your Cake....and Eat It, Too

well that was suppose to not be public...

I have an allergy to the man in my life...his well not even gonna say that word again

Didn't realize the Queen of England was so young and sexy looking

Oh wow. That's quite interesting. Do they make allergy shots for that? :)

LOL - lightning is going to strike you!

This thread scares me a little. Horny women hopped up on cake and *protein?*

Normally, a wet dream... now? I'm beating a hasty retreat.

Oh come on! We don't bite. Hard.

It's not the biting... I enjoy biting. But there's waaay too much estrogen in here for me right now... Unless I'm in the middle of really good sex, I can't think of a valid reason for me to be alone in a room with three women. :D:D

This thread scares me a little. Horny women hopped up on cake and *protein?*

Normally, a wet dream... now? I'm beating a hasty retreat.

COWARD! :D

Oh wow. That's quite interesting. Do they make allergy shots for that? :)

LOL - lightning is going to strike you!

Oh come on! We don't bite. Hard.

He he....allergy shots give you a little bit of the antigen to make you immune...don't think I've ever had a....uh....injection quite like that!

COWARD! :D

He he....allergy shots give you a little bit of the antigen to make you immune...don't think I've ever had a....uh....injection quite like that!

Maybe he needs allergy shots.

Or wheat grass. It worked on SATC. lol

You two are killing me here...I can hardly breathe...don't think the shots will help him.
Have not had any injections yet, they still need to make the stuff...well you know what I mean

There you go, HB! Wheat grass....much less fun to obtain ;)

Probably doesn't taste the same either, wait who has the wheat grass. I can glove up for the obtaining part...well did that already,lol

Well on SATC it was for, as Samantha put it, funky tasting spunk.

I don't know if that'd work otherwise. :)

Probably doesn't taste the same either, wait who has the wheat grass. I can glove up for the obtaining part...well did that already,lol

Just wear these.....

image_zps177db481.jpg

I lol'd at the phrase 'funky tasting spunk.' Several passengers looked at me. The stewardess probably thinks I'm off my rocker.

Well yeah, I'm a complete loony. Why else would I be on this here thread? :rolleyes: It just bothers me when other people notice. :p

Back