Have you masturbated today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using my Eroscillator and getting off all by myself now before bed after a rather lame, one-sided voice call.

So disappointing when a playmate turns out to be incredibly selfish... I wove a sexy scenario based on what he wanted, then after he gets off, he's too beat to get me off? And this after he prompted me tonight that he wanted to "make me feel young." And yes, we've played a few times in the past, but this is making me lean towards blocking his ass.

Using my Eroscillator and getting off all by myself now before bed after a rather lame, one-sided voice call.

So disappointing when a playmate turns out to be incredibly selfish... I wove a sexy scenario based on what he wanted, then after he gets off, he's too beat to get me off? And this after he prompted me tonight that he wanted to "make me feel young." And yes, we've played a few times in the past, but this is making me lean towards blocking his ass.

maybe it should be ladies first?

Crawling in bed now. Watched some videos from the past. Going to remind myself of good orgasms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back