Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

My wife came, then hopped off to get dressed for an appointment she was already going to be late for due to our sex session going for quite a while this morning. I hadn't cum yet so hopped on here to get some inspiration for a good jo session. I'm good now. 😉

Would like to but not sure if i can get it done before momma wakes. Just enjoying the threads and stroking slowly

I did! A super good one this morning in bed while I imagined my man, he's quite tall, climbing into bed and spooning me. He envelopes my body... cock between my legs, his leg over the top of mine, one arm under me and one arm over, hands on my tits, and his mouth at my cheek.

We lie intertwined until my wetness causes him to grow stiff. Then he slips inside of me, holds me tight while thrusting his hips, and we both cum.

Afterwards, he stays in place and we lie together.

I did! A super good one this morning in bed while I imagined my man, he's quite tall, climbing into bed and spooning me. He envelopes my body... cock between my legs, his leg over the top of mine, one arm under me and one arm over, hands on my tits, and his mouth at my cheek.

We lie intertwined until my wetness causes him to grow stiff. Then he slips inside of me, holds me tight while thrusting his hips, and we both cum.

Hot. Very hot!!

That is a very arousing description of your fantasy.
The only thing that would have made it better would have been if you had been imagining me!

No... didnt last night and probably wont get a release today...But im naked morning coffee to other half gets up So send me some simulating things...

Oh yes. Self-induced but GF gets home tomorrow morning and we will most likely have one each.

Edging is what led to my intense orgasm earlier. Eventually I fall off the edge. It's one of the few times I don't mind falling.

Back