Hard Times

SteelPoint

Literotica Guru
The cost of living crisis has all kinds of effects.

A soulless, legoland new-build housing estate, owner occupied but already starting to look shabby only a couple of years after initial construction. A wife - Hannah? - who finds that both of her husband's jobs plus the one part-time supermarket position she has are straining to keep up with the mortgage. She remembers how carefree she once was as a single girl living with her parents. Nice clothes. Parties. Now things are different. A toddler at the expensive creche attached to the local school. Household bills to pay. The drudgery of housework. And no fun or treats for her.

Almost fortuitously but after making a big personal decision, she discovers the money that bringing one of the construction workers still building the estate back to her home for "coffee" can bring in... occasionally... but with increasing frequency. Talking with other playgroup mums, she finds that one of them is very much on her wavelength... and in the same financial straits. She encourages her to adopt the same strategy.

Gradually the network grows. Hannah takes a percentage from new "liaisons" on the estate enabled by her. Eventually, many a local husband leaves home of a weekday morning, blissfully unaware that his wife will be happily opening her legs to a stranger around mid a.m. or p.m. Maybe a husband every now and then has been puzzled by the business card he may have spotted nestled in his wife's purse: "Hannah's Introductions" - but almost certainly never given it a second glance.

These days, Hannah is often to be found at the school gates, having delivered her own child for the start of school, but lingering to try to spot tired dresses on other mums - or tired looks on their faces - or both - business cards at the ready...

I like this. Maybe sadly, what you've described is not so much a story idea as quite probably a common reality in many parts - possibly not quite as large scale and organised as the prostitution ring you describe but there all the same.

I go for the cuckolding and infidelity elements implicit here and the thought that many women might be willing to become part-time whores like this.
It's a question I've often thought of asking for female comment on here - but decided against doing so because you simply can't believe people's alleged gender on Lit.

Sounds much like my eleven-part series "Hand Job Slut" about a poor college girl who puts her business major to good use when she develops a string of underground Handjob Salons.

I like this. Maybe sadly, what you've described is not so much a story idea as quite probably a common reality in many parts - possibly not quite as large scale and organised as the prostitution ring you describe but there all the same.

I go for the cuckolding and infidelity elements implicit here and the thought that many women might be willing to become part-time whores like this.
It's a question I've often thought of asking for female comment on here - but decided against doing so because you simply can't believe people's alleged gender on Lit.
I'm sure it must exist. There are constant tales in the press of housewives turning to the oldest profession to make ends meet, not all of them fanciful or in the more lurid publications.

I'd like to see this story from the perspective of a new wife to the neighborhood. The neighborhood "madame" is trying to recruit her. The madame tells the new woman's neighbor to leave the window open when she's servicing her next client. The new woman can't help but hear and is drawn into a voyeuristic scenario. The madame shows up and offers her a little taste of the good times the rest of the ladies are enjoying. For this woman, it's less about the money than it is about being sexually fulfilled like she never has been.

Last edited:
Seen from a different angle, right. Like that a lot.

Can easily imagine that as a sequel, so two snappy short stories. All we need now is a third morph to complete a trilogy.

Seen from a different angle, right. Like that a lot.

Can easily imagine that as a sequel, so two snappy short stories. All we need now is a third morph to complete a trilogy.

The obvious one would follow one hubby who has suspicions. Plenty of cuckolding material there. Maybe it's a couple/family where money is even tighter than average and the man is loth to stop the extra source of income... so is forced, maybe as an unsuspected voyeur, to watch the extra "source of incum"...

...and then finds much to his annoyance that there is eventually an extra mouth to feed.

The obvious one would follow one hubby who has suspicions. Plenty of cuckolding material there. Maybe it's a couple/family where money is even tighter than average and the man is loth to stop the extra source of income... so is forced, maybe as an unsuspected voyeur, to watch the extra "source of incum"...

...and then finds much to his annoyance that there is eventually an extra mouth to feed.
Sounds like a winner to me.

Now that I like. Hope you can write this up (the original idea, possibly the "trilogy" is a big ask!) and circulate via email.

Another different take on it from a male perspective could be, that a newcomer married guy finds neighbor's wife (Anne) extremely attractive, but being a good boy doesn't act on it in any way. Then, in a completely different context he hears a rumor about a housewives prostitution ring. A friend, maybe a coworker (perhaps his direct boss) boasting about an adventure with some such. Not a street corner whore, a prim and proper married slut.

Some of the details feels surprisingly familiar. Oh fuck, it couldn't possibly be Anne is available for such propositions... not that sort of woman, one might think. But if? But... eh, is soliciting a prostitute cheating? Yes, but... Not that he would, he's just curious to find out, that's all.

And so he does. Perhaps have some voyeuristic experience spying on Anne serving clients. He loves his wife, and she benefits from his heightened arousal and excitement, but he's more and more obsessed with Anne, and now when he knows she's available for money, money he could hardly afford, but still... it's no strings attached deal right?

Finally he decides to just do it...

Of course, just then, he somehow finds out that his own wife is on the menu, too.

Finally he decides to just do it...

Of course, just then, he somehow finds out that his own wife is on the menu, too.

Yes, quite a few cuckolding scenarios where "discovering the wife at play" could be possible and yours is a good one. As mentioned in post #7, one wonders whether a really hard-up husband might be tempted just to watch and then share in the cash.

Taking things a step further, one husband could discover this network and then, from a 'knowing cuckold' perspective, be pressurising his prim and proper wife into joining, thereby increasing their income and his pleasure... possibly hers, too, with an extra twist in the tail being that she begins to realise how inferior husband is and to look for a new, permanent mate.

Taking things a step further, one husband could discover this network and then, from a 'knowing cuckold' perspective, be pressurising his prim and proper wife into joining, thereby increasing their income and his pleasure... possibly hers, too, with an extra twist in the tail being that she begins to realise how inferior husband is and to look for a new, permanent mate.

We have a whole story here over and above SP's., possibly several chapters long but each capable of being a stand-alone thing.

Back