Gym sex ideas

DarkSollat

Literotica Guru
Coming from another thread, setting this one for all ideas set in a gym.

First of all, a gym could be very hot environment from what I've heard. Everyone wears tight/revealing/both clothing, is sweaty and high on adrenaline. A lot can happen.

My ideas:

1. [Lesbian] One woman bumps into another when passing. She apologizes, but the other desn't accept, accusing her to do it on purpose. The first one says something like "ok, crazy bitch" and the other leaps on her. In no time they wrestle on the floor, pulling each other hair and clothes, until unpurposely (or purposely) their pussies grind against each other what starts aggressive, heated tribbing session between the two.

2. [Cheating] There is a couple in a gym. She wants to finish the excersises, go home and have sex, while he's like "one more series and we'll go". After it happens the third time, she just go, grabs some other lucky man and pulls him to the locker room for cheating fuck. And it turns out he's so much better and bigger than her bf/husband.

The gym pops up frequently in my writing but it's usually only where people meet, not really where anything happens because it's very public and crowded.

Perhaps a small gym. Like one in the community center at an apartment complex or condo. Residents might meet more frequently. A woman notices, that her workout days have been corresponding with that handsome young firefighter in 3A. They chat pleasantly on the treadmills occasionally and after a while, the sexy smiles and lingering looks start. He finally gets up the nerve to ask her out for coffee and she says yes, after they both shower. They leave together, but she takes him by the hand to her place, to shower with her.

I worked in New York City in 2001, and one thing I remember clearly was driving through a part of Brooklynn and looking up, and in a mid-rise tower, at 4 AM there was a gym about 10 stories up where people were working out. Most of the building was dark, but this was well lit, and had a big glass wall and you could see people pretty clearly.

I think a story could start from that possibly, and maybe from a creepy side...a lady is seen working out and a man is enamored by her and vows to meet up with her. Or from a more platonic start, where say a window washer cleans those windows once every three months and she decides to put on a nude show for him.

Its a very loose story idea I know, but maybe someone can run with it and make it more refined...

Her: (all sweaty from a workout) "Damn! The women's shower is out of order again!"

Him: "You can use the men's shower. There's nobody here but the two of us, and I promise not to look."

Her: "Maybe I want you to look. Maybe I want you to help!"

How about a story about a sexy aerobics instructor who makes a big mistake by humiliating one of the overweight woman in the group who just happens to be a butch lesbian. When the sparks finally begin to fly between the two it soon turns into something more than just a catfight.
What do you think?

A writer could put two totally unlike personalities together.

A well glass walled gym overlooks a library, and every day as a shy introverted lady librarian watches a strapping, dominant male work out, she longs for him, and fantasizes about what she would let him do to her, but then fate lets them meet up, and he finds out she is not always so quiet in the library... or after hours on the treadmill!

How about a story about a sexy aerobics instructor who makes a big mistake by humiliating one of the overweight woman in the group who just happens to be a butch lesbian.

I'd go with domme lesbian. Butch is a term that is used to describe a masculine woman. A chick in leather gear is a lot sexier than one in flannel and work boots. IMO.

Back