Guys vs. Dicks

Looking at a guy doesn't make me horny.
Looking at a nice, cut dick does.

Anyone else?
I am a bi bottom. Although I am primarily attracted to women there are times that I find myself attracted to men. To be attracted men, they need to be masculine, large built than me, have a dominate attitude and hard needy cock.

Anyone else?
There have been occasions when the man is totally a jerk, but he has such an addictive cock that it's impossible to stay cool around him. He know it, and exploits you. But you aren't strong enough to resist. And you end up on your knees with his big cock throbbing in your mouth... even as you're hating yourself for doing it....

I think there is a similarity to a woman's body and a nice penis, the pink, puffiness of an engorged cock head, the plump, full balls, like a woman's ass, the tapered shaft, the moist slit. Add some skimpy lingerie, and I'm there.

I think there is a similarity to a woman's body and a nice penis, the pink, puffiness of an engorged cock head, the plump, full balls, like a woman's ass, the tapered shaft, the moist slit. Add some skimpy lingerie, and I'm there.
A bottomless burly man with a boner in a babydoll!

There have been occasions when the man is totally a jerk, but he has such an addictive cock that it's impossible to stay cool around him. He know it, and exploits you. But you aren't strong enough to resist. And you end up on your knees with his big cock throbbing in your mouth... even as you're hating yourself for doing it....
yeah it happens. Meeting up for a friendly mutual stroke. Turns out to be a thick, linebacker dude with a big joint, hot to shoot. Couldn't wait to get my mouth on it. Oh man, how he chattered, bossing me around, as he boned my noggin' He finished on my face, with a snarl, as I moaned like a new bride. Now I want more.

Anyone else?

I call this being "straight".

Someone told me the real term is something like bisexual and heteromantic (the latest idea being that romance is separate and distinct from sexuality)

When I have sex with a man all I really want to do is suck his cock and balls. I don't even feel a need to have my cock sucked. However if a guy asks me to do something to give him pleasure I will often do it.

I pre-screen my potential partners to make sure their primary interested is in receiving oral sex. This means my partners are usually married men whose wives won't suck them or do not do it well.

This man has done his market research

Anyone else?
At least, visually, the cock and balls have many of the lines and planes as on a naked female. A shapely shaft can be long and tapered, or thick and sturdy, the cock head, each one individual in its contour, so changeable, as it goes thru stages of arousal. Then, there is the perfect spectacle of ejaculation...

When I have sex with a man all I really want to do is suck his cock and balls. I don't even feel a need to have my cock sucked. However if a guy asks me to do something to give him pleasure I will often do it.

I pre-screen my potential partners to make sure their primary interested is in receiving oral sex. This means my partners are usually married men whose wives won't suck them or do not do it well.
You're really providing a service for poor, head-starved, pent-up husbands. Loads and loads.

I am mostly interested in cock. There are very few men I find attractive otherwise, but they do exist. For most of them, though, it is just about the cock. That's all I need is a nice, mouthwatering cock and I'm down for going down.

I not really attracted to guys, but a nice cock and all I want to do is get on my knees for him, does not need to be a huge cock just nice smooth cock and if it is poking out through a fly of jeans or slacks it gets my mouth watering, but rarely do I see a guy walking through say the mall and I turn to check him out, now if he was walking through the mall with his cock out that would change things lol and most likely get him arrested lol

Back