Guys vs. Dicks

Looking at a guy doesn't make me horny.
Looking at a nice, cut dick does.

Anyone else?
Guilty as charged 🤣

Guys don't get me aroused at all. Can't lie but seeing a hard, throbbing cock makes me want to just drop to my knees and kiss, lick and suck on it. Just sayin'!!

It's really difficult to explain to anyone unless of course you're a straight, heterosexual male like I am who enjoys sucking on dicks hmmmmmm 😜

Guilty as charged 🤣

Guys don't get me aroused at all. Can't lie but seeing a hard, throbbing cock makes me want to just drop to my knees and kiss, lick and suck on it. Just sayin'!!

It's really difficult to explain to anyone unless of course you're a straight, heterosexual male like I am who enjoys sucking on dicks hmmmmmm 😜

Anyone else?

I can definitely relate to this.
No desire to kiss, hug get touchy, feely with another guy. But I do like the feeling of a cock in my mouth. Best if belongs to a friend, better yet if wife also called him friend.

I can definitely relate to this.
No desire to kiss, hug get touchy, feely with another guy. But I do like the feeling of a cock in my mouth. Best if belongs to a friend, better yet if wife also called him friend.
Yep. That's how I feel. No actual attraction to said guy with the exception of his hard dick. It's all about hsi hard, throbbing fucking dick hmmmmmm 😜

I like a furry groin and a little belly. Maybe tweak some man-nips if they're pink and puffy. But, yeah, it's the cock.

Same here… I’m not attracted to guys but love cock 🤔
That's what i would say too. Not interested in guys at all, but am attracted by a nice, big hard cock.
Like to be jerked or sucked and love to jerk off. Under the right conditions i would love to try to put a nice cock in my mouth and suck it. Would love to try frotting. Damn, i have to be part of a nice mmf threesome.

This is one of the best reasons that I joined Lit and SD; to learn that I am not alone with these feelings. I now know there are many that are hypnotized and seduced by a cock and balls just like I was. I won’t kiss, I won’t Top a guy. I don’t even want to suck man nips but anything to do with cock and ball play has my immediate attention

Anyone else?
With me it starts with my tops attitude. Then his cock. If has a hot body and larger framed guy just adds to the experience.

I can appreciate a hot guy, but I'm all about that cock. I don't want to hold hands, cuddle and snuggle with a guy, but, let me see that cock and my mouth waters, my sissy pussy twitches, and I want to rub it on my face as I lick his balls.

While I find a nice dick pleasant to look at, I'm much more into the total man. I love things like body hair (controlled and trimmed), facial hair, a nice chest, strong legs and arms. If he's got a handsome face, so much the better. And I am definitely an ass man. Not so much his ass hole, but the buns. Holy shit, a hot butt gets my engine racing! And I do like to kiss, cuddle, massage, have hot, passionate, full-body sex with a man.

So while I understand you men who are interested mainly, or only, in a man's dick, give me the whole package, please!

I'm not attracted to masculinity per se, but a guy with a decent body in panties or better still full lingerie can get me hot and bothered. This doesn't mean feminised or sissy, that doesn't turn me on and I want to see a proudly erect cock, not a caged "clitty".

At the very obvious risk of blowing my own, er, trumpet, I kinda like to model myself on what I like to see that makes a guy sexy, to me: https://ibb.co/wRWwqRW

I'm not attracted to masculinity per se, but a guy with a decent body in panties or better still full lingerie can get me hot and bothered. This doesn't mean feminised or sissy, that doesn't turn me on and I want to see a proudly erect cock, not a caged "clitty".
I whole heartedly agree with this statement 😍Although, I'll take what I can get! If a masculine man treats me right I will melt. But I'm not that big into kissing, I just like seeing a nice cock grow hard 😍

I like the juxtaposition of a manly man in pretty things.

When I have sex with a man all I really want to do is suck his cock and balls. I don't even feel a need to have my cock sucked. However if a guy asks me to do something to give him pleasure I will often do it.

I pre-screen my potential partners to make sure their primary interested is in receiving oral sex. This means my partners are usually married men whose wives won't suck them or do not do it well.

Anyone else?
Story of my life, literally!

I'm not exactly gay if I love women and I'm not really attracted to men, but I'm not exactly straight if I crave big, hard, cum-spurting cut cocks.

But, it is what it is, and it's been exactly the same for me since puberty. I had no idea this dilemma was so common among men until I got on this forum some years ago.

Back