Group sex or orgy stories???

OK, the original question specified first person. One person with more than one other sexual partner.

Start off with the basic question of how that would be different from being with just one. There’s more to see, more to feel, more to smell and taste, more to hear.

Consider writing a side-script detailing who is doing what to whom as the orgy continues. At any point in the orgy scene, you should be able to say that, for instance, Sue is licking Andy while he is fingering Wanda’s breast, while Wanda is seated on Bobby’s face. Step by step, you should now be able to mentally see what whichever is your protagonist is seeing, feeling, smelling, etc. As the people shift positions, what the character senses and feels will change. Write what they are experiencing, hopefully including emotions and feelings throughout.

Bake 20 minutes at 350, serve hot.

Good luck.

I'm just starting an orgy scene, but mine is in the third person so not relevant here. But, in your case, I think a lot of dialog and spicy talk between participants would be a great way to flesh out the scene without adding a lot of description.

Whenever this talk starts, the old orgy joke always comes to my mind:
A heterosexual guy goes on an orgy, as he heard it is a unique and incredible experience. So he joins a bunch of guys and girls in a big room and they turn off the light. After half an hour, he turns the light on, annoyed.
"HELLO!"
"Can we get organized please?! I am sucking cock for the third time..."

Whenever this talk starts, the old orgy joke always comes to my mind:
A heterosexual guy goes on an orgy, as he heard it is a unique and incredible experience. So he joins a bunch of guys and girls in a big room and they turn off the light. After half an hour, he turns the light on, annoyed.
"HELLO!"
"Can we get organized please?! I am sucking cock for the third time..."
You're right that is a old joke. 🤣

Back