grandmas thread all for herselfs.

Very sexy and fun grandma!
im liking to being the fun grandma
Super happy to see you start a thread! One sexy grandma! This dirty old man approves.
Husband glads that you do.
Talk about stunning! 🤤🤤🤤
thanks you
Dam grandma your a sexy lady, can't wait to see more 😋😍
Wills post more
Quite the smoke show babe!
I dont know what that is/
You certainly look like you want to have fun, gorgeous
liking the fun grandma
in grandson shirt that I likes.

Attachments

• 362_1000.jpg
    362_1000.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 532
liking the fun grandma
in grandson shirt that I likes.
Oh, Grandma! I've peeked up your skirt a lot and even looked in your undie drawer before and imagined you wearing naughty panties like those but not while wearing my shirt! Thanks for the picture. It's the best 18th birthday present ever. No, I won't tell anyone. Oh. Oh. It's making me hard, Grandma. Oh. I like it! You're the best grandma ever.

Oh, Grandma! I've peeked up your skirt a lot and even looked in your undie drawer before and imagined you wearing naughty panties like those but not while wearing my shirt! Thanks for the picture. It's the best 18th birthday present ever. No, I won't tell anyone. Oh. Oh. It's making me hard, Grandma. Oh. I like it! You're the best grandma ever.
My not remotely matronly maternal grandmother once told me to lay on my back on the floor and close my eyes. When I opened them she was standing over me wearing a knee-length dress. I was 18 at the time, and she was 55. She wore no underwear, so I got a clear look at her pussy, which, since the glory of the shaved cunt was not yet fashionable, was a hairy thing. She explained that she thought I might be gay since I had never had a girlfriend and wanted to put me to the test. That was the beginning of years of taboo sex, lasting deep into my very heterosexual marriage. No one ever found out, or even suspected anything, so far as I know. Grandma took our secret to her grave, as will I. She was something.

Back