Going Long Distance

AnnaBabe146

Virgin
I (21F) live in the US South and will soon be moving up North (near the Canadian border) for grad school. My boyfriend of almost three years will be staying to complete his grad program. I love him very much and will miss him... but I am also insanely turned on by the thought of forbidden hookups! Just being so far away, for so long, in a completely new environment with new people (some of whom are insanely hot), I can't stop thinking about the opportunities! My current thought process is that if I take him off my lock screen and don't tell anyone I have a boyfriend, then whatever happens, happens.

Any thoughts? I'm also happy to discuss in PM some fantasies I have in this arena. I definitely want to chat so let me know what y'all think!

- Kisses,
Anna
xoxo

I (21F) live in the US South and will soon be moving up North (near the Canadian border) for grad school. My boyfriend of almost three years will be staying to complete his grad program. I love him very much and will miss him... but I am also insanely turned on by the thought of forbidden hookups! Just being so far away, for so long, in a completely new environment with new people (some of whom are insanely hot), I can't stop thinking about the opportunities! My current thought process is that if I take him off my lock screen and don't tell anyone I have a boyfriend, then whatever happens, happens.

Any thoughts? I'm also happy to discuss in PM some fantasies I have in this arena. I definitely want to chat so let me know what y'all think!

- Kisses,
Anna
xoxo
My thoughts are
Your boyfriend is also going to be alone while you’re gone and I’m sure new people will be going into the school where he’s doing his graduate work. How would you feel if he was having forbidden hook ups?
What is your agreement with your boyfriend on this?

My thoughts are
Your boyfriend is also going to be alone while you’re gone and I’m sure new people will be going into the school where he’s doing his graduate work. How would you feel if he was having forbidden hook ups?
What is your agreement with your boyfriend on this?
I had the same thoughts.

- Kisses,
Anna
xoxo
It could be alot of fun would love to be your chat partner and enjoy fantasies together and help each other please pm if you want to ❤️❤️

@AnnaBabe146 good luck with your plan and existing relationship. I'm happy to chat and discuss many types of scenarios/ideas you may have. PM's open

happy to have a naughty affair with you online. Your boyfriend wont know but you an me will mmmm. pm me

Back