Giving is better than taking

Dingo_Triplesix

"Wohoooooo..."
I thought about this story. What do you think - could it be a success?

A self-centered young man (28) brings his one night stand (19) to her grandmother´s house. The girl sits in the car, quiet and introverted. He tries to chat and make fun, but she doesn´t respond. Apparently she didn´t enjoy the night. This he can´t understand that, because for him it was great.

The grandmother immediately knows what happened. She sends the girl to bed and invites the man to tea. The tea seems to contain a drug, he falls asleep. When he awakens, he finds himself in her bedroom - but he is only a little less than half his normal size, and shocked, of course. He also has a high-pitched voice etc. (physics). After she gets over her astonishment, she uses her relative strength and hits him, screaming that this night was her first time and that he ruined it with his self-centeredness - he didn't even notice her virgin status.

He's terrified, but also sad, and promises her he'll make it up to her. His cock is too small now, so he uses his (half-sized) arm to fist her. In this way, he can be very attentive and caring. His (now smaller) fingers can also play directly with her cervix. This stimulation and the feeling of power excites her to the extreme, she reaches a great climax.

The man wakes up later on the chair, the empty teacup in front of him and normal size again. Was it a dream? A lesson? A punishment? The grandmother just smiles softly and sends him away. She knows and he knows: never ever again will he be inattentive to the needs and feelings of a young girl....

My questions:
1) Do you think this might appeal to most readers, or is the shrinking of the man and his inferiority a turn-off?

2) This could fit for "SciFi/Fantasy" (because of the magic involved), for "Fetish" (fisting), or for "First Time" (a kind of a second time to repair the first). It may even be writable in a "Romance" style. What do you think? Where may it fit best?

3) I find the topic of cervix orgasm very interesting, but I learned that many readers don't know anything about it, which leads to skepticism or lack of understanding. What is your experience?

Thanks and love
Dingo

P.S.: Please tell me if this is the wrong forum for questions like this - thanks!

Last edited:
It strikes me as pretty niche, I’m not really one for the size change thing myself. But the only way to know for sure is to put it out there and see what happens.

I think it is sci/fi, and thus by definition niche. If it gets bounced to incest/taboo, it might not find the genre readers.

Last edited:
I agree that it is a niche story. But that is not a reason not to write it. Face it, Literotica is not about finding a mass audience and making big bucks on publishing. It is about writing what sings to YOU and getting feedback from readers who resonate with it. So I recommend you not worry about how popular it will be. Just write it, post it, and enjoy whatever feedback you get. Creating is its own reward.

I agree that it is a niche story. But that is not a reason not to write it. Face it, Literotica is not about finding a mass audience and making big bucks on publishing. It is about writing what sings to YOU and getting feedback from readers who resonate with it. So I recommend you not worry about how popular it will be. Just write it, post it, and enjoy whatever feedback you get. Creating is its own reward.
and though a niche story might have a smaller audience, they odten are very appreciative. Thus I write incest for the masses, and fetishes for the few.

Back