Trading hetero toe-sucking for coerced bi-sexual anal

The story that I really want to masturbate to doesn't seem to exist. And I've had this weird writer's block for years now, ever since a little brain incident my doctors still don't understand. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to write this for me...

POV character is a shy straight guy with a foot fetish who lusts after the toes of a woman he works with that's always wearing sandals or open toed shoes. After he eventually confesses that he really likes her toes, he gets bolder and will occasionally ask her if she'd let him suck on them. She keeps turning him down, but one day she tells him that she'll make him a deal: He can come over to her house that night, and she'll let him lick and suck on her toes, IF... he'll let her husband fuck him in the ass while he does it. He tells her he's not gay, and can't do that. But five minutes before quitting time, she tells him that the offer still stands, but that this will be the only time she'll ever agree to let him get her toes in his mouth, and so he has to decide how badly he wants them. He very hesitantly agrees, and follows her home.

Then the sex happens. The married couple lube up his asshole (and stretch it open a bit), and then all position themselves on the bed with her toes tantalizingly close to his mouth, and her husband right behind him, ready to buttfuck him. She tells him that he can't take her toes into his mouth until her husband starts to penetrate him, and that after hubby cums, the toe sucking has to stop.

Like I said, I REALLY want to read this story one handed.

Sounds like you already most of what you'd like in it. Maybe a job for ChatGPT?

The story that I really want to masturbate to doesn't seem to exist. And I've had this weird writer's block for years now, ever since a little brain incident my doctors still don't understand. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to write this for me...

POV character is a shy straight guy with a foot fetish who lusts after the toes of a woman he works with that's always wearing sandals or open toed shoes. After he eventually confesses that he really likes her toes, he gets bolder and will occasionally ask her if she'd let him suck on them. She keeps turning him down, but one day she tells him that she'll make him a deal: He can come over to her house that night, and she'll let him lick and suck on her toes, IF... he'll let her husband fuck him in the ass while he does it. He tells her he's not gay, and can't do that. But five minutes before quitting time, she tells him that the offer still stands, but that this will be the only time she'll ever agree to let him get her toes in his mouth, and so he has to decide how badly he wants them. He very hesitantly agrees, and follows her home.

Then the sex happens. The married couple lube up his asshole (and stretch it open a bit), and then all position themselves on the bed with her toes tantalizingly close to his mouth, and her husband right behind him, ready to buttfuck him. She tells him that he can't take her toes into his mouth until her husband starts to penetrate him, and that after hubby cums, the toe sucking has to stop.

Like I said, I REALLY want to read this story one handed.

I clicked on this because the threat title made me chuckle, but that's a really good idea for a story.

I tend to write for realism though, so there would several phases before the butt fucking (because does not simply go from 0 to buttfuck without tearing ones arsehole and going to hospital)

Sounds like you already most of what you'd like in it. Maybe a job for ChatGPT?

LLMs (ChatGPT, Bard, etc) fortunately will never dominate the erotic lit space because most erotic lit is 15 paragraph word salads with no adjectives.

"He fucked her face real good and then blew his load all over her face and it ran down her face and she moaned as her face dripped"

Back