Give or Take (Closed for Opensesame54321)

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, dropping her head. She reached up and grabbed hold of the leotards on one shoulder, stretching it so she could slip her arm through the short sleeve and neckline. She then did the same thing with the other arm. Pulling the leotard on down, her firm small breast were revealed. Once the leotard was removed, she took and folded it and carefully opened a drawer and laid it almost reverently inside. With the tights she was just as careful. Turning sideways so as to preserve as much of her dignity as possible, she slid them down her legs to her knees before she finished them one leg at a time. Again, they were carefully folded and placed on top of the leotards.

She closed the drawer and took a deep breath, her head bowed in shame. She should have known better. Now what? Cram his cock down her throat? Fuck her ass? Or just a general degradation of her? At least she had been left alone for a portion of the day. Had he gone to work? Didn't matter. He was home now.

The man watched her undress.

"You are magnificent, Summer." he said. "Your body is truly wonderful."

He let his eyes travel slowly along her curves.

"Where is that cooling gel I brought you, Summer?" he asked. "Go get it for me."

She felt his eyes on her body, and she blushed. Damn! This had started so nice but now it was heading downhill. She didn't even hear what he said about her body, her eyes closed and her brain wishing she were home.

Where is that cooling gel I brought you, Summer? Go get it for me.

Shit! This was not good. She turned and went in the bathroom. She grabbed it and went and placed it beside him on the bed before she went and stood back by the dresser. And held her breath.

He smiled when she backed away, then patted the foot of the bed.

"Come lie down on the bed, Summer," he said. "On your back, feet here, head up there. I'm going to show you something you'll like, I promise."

Come lie down on the bed, Summer. On your back, feet here, head up there. I'm going to show you something you'll like, I promise.

She wanted to scream no, to cry, to fight back, to run away. Unfortunately, she knew how bad it could get.

She tried not to cry, her chin shook as tears fill her eyes and threatened to spill. When she closed her eyes, a stray tear escaped to run down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away as she crossed to the bed and sat on the side. A deep breath before she did as he told her. She was stiff as a board, her arms crossing her chest to hide her boobs and her legs crossed to protect her sex. She knew he had seen it all, had stuck his cock everywhere but up her pussy, but she still wanted to protect it. Even though she had lost her virginity to a purple plastic cock...

She bit her lip and waited.

"All right, Summer, now spread your legs for me," the man said gently. "Put your feet up flat on the bed so your knees are in the air. Let me see that tight little pussy. Give it to me."

Last edited:
DAMN!

She slowly uncrossed her legs and did as he told her, feeling so open and exposed. Her feet flat and her knees up. She felt herself blush.

The man opened the bottle of cooling gel and squeezed a generous amount onto the fingers of his right hand, then worked his fingers back and forth until his thumb and first two fingers were coated. He lay down on the bed, right beside Summer.

"Just try to relax and enjoy this, Summer," he whispered in her ear.

He reached between her legs and began to rub the cooling gel on her clitoris, her outer lips, her inner lips. He let his fingers slide slowly all over, in and out of all the delicate folds.

"This will feel a little warm at first, and then a little cool," he said. "Tell me if you like it or not. It's also very, very slippery."

When he said the word "slippery," he let his middle finger slide inside her pussy, just a little bit, then slid it out again.

He leaned forward and began to kiss her breasts, one, then the other, teasing and sucking her nipples gently, as he let his slippery fingers slide over her clit and lips, then dipping inside her once again.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw him pour some of the gel on his fingers, rubbing it around his fingertips. He lay down beside her on the bed - him clothed and her totally naked. She basically had no say in this. His voice was in her ear.

Just try to relax and enjoy this, Summer

His fingers started rubbing between her legs, spreading that gel all over her sex, slowly rubbing along the top of her sex, then in and out and all along those outer and inner lips. Slick and always moving. The gel was a bit warm at first. She assumed it was from the warmth of his hand. She shut her eyes tight and bit her lip, nervous.

This will feel a little warm at first, and then a little cool. Tell me if you like it or not. It's also very, very slippery.

His finger suddenly slipped inside her and she gave a little gasp. She was sure that it was intentional. She knew that she couldn't trust him.

She jerked a bit when lips began to kiss and lick her breast. Licking and sucking her nipples. And all the while, those fingers slipping and sliding around between her legs. Occasionally dipping a finger inside her. Making her stomach quiver. Her brows furrowed as she kept her eyes closed, afraid of what she would see? How could that be? He had been nude around her before. Of course, he had clothes on right now. But she still didn't trust him.

The man squeezed some more gel on his fingers and spread it over Summer's lips again, making little circles around her clit. Then he took his hand away.

"You do it, Summer," he said, low in her ear. "Put your hand between your legs. I want to watch you play with yourself."

He dragged his tongue across her right nipple, waiting to see what she would do.

More gel he added, his fingers making lazy circles over her sex.

You do it, Summer. Put your hand between your legs. I want to watch you play with yourself.

She couldn't look at him so she kept her eyes closed. He continued licking her breast, sucking on her nipple. She had no choice. None at all. If she didn't, then it would be back down the stairs to that gray room, with the chair in the middle of the room that would bend her so that her could fuck her ass. Or fuck her mouth. Or fuck her with that purple penis. Better do what he said.

She reached down between her legs, the gel slippery. She knew what he wanted. He wanted her to degrade herself. Maybe the sooner it was over, she could get on with her life. Did he ever plan on letting her free? Surely he wasn't gonna keep her forever.

She began to rub, slipping around her sex. Yes, it felt good. Nasty. It felt nasty too. Good girls didn't do this sort of thing. Her eyes closed tight as she bit her lip.

"How long do you want me to do this?" She might as well find out.

The man smiled. "As long as it takes, Summer," he said. "I want you to make yourself feel good."

He licked her nipple again and rubbed her other nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

"Find out what feels the best for you," he said. "Rubbing your clit? Sliding your fingers in and out of your pussy? I want you to find out, and I want you to tell me."

He looked between her legs at her dainty fingers moving up and down.

"It is so sexy to watch you, Summer," he said.

Why did he keep saying she was sexy? She wasn't sexy. She was a dancer. She had a dancer's body. Not many curves, small tits, no hips to speak of. She was thin, not curvy. She stopped what she was doing and opened her eyes, looking at him.

"You know, lying to me doesn't make me feel any better. I'm not sexy! I'm not beautiful. I'm a dancer with a dancer's body. I'm not curvy. I'm straight up and down. But I know what I am. And lying and trying to make me feel feminine and pretty doesn't work. Cause I don't believe you." She pulled away from him and curled up, turning her back to him.

"I know that I'm a stick. The only thing that I'm good for is dancing." She was crying, remembering all the time that the boys called her a human zipper. All the time that girls teased her because she still wore a training bra while the rest of them would thrust out their chests at her. But at least she could dance.

The man put his hand on Summer's hip and gently caressed the curve of her ass.

"Summer, why do you think I took you?" He said "The moment I saw you, I knew I had to have you. I tried to talk to you, remember? Twice. You barely even acknowledged my presence. It just turns out I'm quite focused and persistent."

He ran his hand over her naked back, her shoulder, her neck.

"Do you remember the first time I brought you here?" He said. "Do you remember how hard my cock was when I pushed it into your virgin asshole? Couldn't you feel it twitching and throbbing when I squirted my hot cum in your ass? I came so hard, Summer. If you are not beautiful and sexy, how do you explain that?"

"Remember when I took you to the gray room and put my dick in your mouth? Couldn't you feel it growing, swelling, pushing deeper into your throat? Didn't you feel my pulses, taste my cum as I emptied my balls into your mouth? If you are not beautiful and sexy, how do you explain that?"

"When you jacked me off, Summer, couldn't you feel how hard my cock was? Didn't you notice me thrusting my hips up toward you like some animal? Did you watch the cum shoot out of my cock like a fountain? How could that happen if you weren't so beautiful and sexy?"

He slid his hand between her legs and stroked her pussy and asshole. "If you're not sexy, Summer, how do you explain my cock right now? It's so hard, it feels like it might burst out of my pants. That's because of you, Summer. You are so hot and beautiful and sexy to me. I cannot resist you."

"So that's why I want you to lay back right here and spread your legs for me. I want you to play with your pussy while I watch. I want you to cum for me. That's what I want. Are you going to give it to me?"

"Or do I have to take it?"

She felt his hand on her. It was soft, caressing. Almost like he was giving. His words slowly breaking through the tears as his hand felt this time like a lover, instead of a jailor. He talked of how just looking at her could make him hard, make him long to make her his.

She had no thought of Stockholm syndrome, or of fighting any more. This man found her sexy? Her with her small tits and firm, tight and small ass? He found her hot and sexy and beautiful? His fingers slipped between her legs as he talked, the gel letting his fingers slide around her asshole and sex and for a moment she closed her eyes, and enjoy the feel of his fingers.

If you're not sexy, Summer, how do you explain my cock right now? It's so hard, it feels like it might burst out of my pants. That's because of you, Summer. You are so hot and beautiful and sexy to me. I cannot resist you. So that's why I want you to lay back right here and spread your legs for me. I want you to play with your pussy while I watch. I want you to cum for me. That's what I want. Are you going to give it to me? Or do I have to take it?

She wiped the tears from her face as she nodded her head. Rolling back over onto her back, she propped her feet up and began to imitate what he had done to her. She felt a little flutter, but it was not as much as when her did it. Perhaps she wasn't doing it right. There was a place where it got better, but she somehow didn't have the right touch.

She bit her lip trying to do what he asked. She was almost afraid to ask. She didn't know. Didn't know how to be a woman. She didn't want to make him mad but... Her voice was small and husky, desire starting to bubble up in her chest and yet, the entire time she spoke, her fingers kept moving, searching for that magical spot that he seemed to know how to find.

"Sir, I was wondering if you would help me. I'm new at this, and I guess I need guidance? I'm trying to do as you asked, but I guess I need someone to show me just what to do. I don't seem to do it as well as...you. I feel clumsy and inadequate."

The man felt a thrill of excitement when Summer nodded and rolled back over on to her back, spreading her legs for him. His cock throbbed when she slipped her fingers between her legs and began to play with her pussy, just like he had asked. But in a moment she stopped, looking frustrated.

"Sir, I was wondering if you would help me," she asked. "I'm new at this, and I guess I need guidance? I'm trying to do as you asked, but I guess I need someone to show me just what to do. I don't seem to do it as well as...you. I feel clumsy and inadequate."

"You are neither clumsy nor inadequate, Summer," he said. "And we'll just find out together. Let's do this. I'm going to touch you in different places and in different ways, and you tell me how good it feels. Let's say you give me a number between 1-10, with 1 being a feeling that's nothing special and 10 being the best feeling you've ever felt in your life. Sound good?"

He took his fingers and traced them over the curve of her breasts, softly and slowly. "How does that feel, Summer?"

You are neither clumsy nor inadequate, Summer. And we'll just find out together. Let's do this. I'm going to touch you in different places and in different ways, and you tell me how good it feels. Let's say you give me a number between 1-10, with 1 being a feeling that's nothing special and 10 being the best feeling you've ever felt in your life. Sound good?

"Yes sir."

She didn't understand why what he had just said excited her. She should be angry or mad or something. But certainly not this flutter in the pit of her stomach. She was scared. Scared of finding out that she may be more than a dancer. That she may find out that, against her will, she may actually be a woman. And that, despite it being her own body, she really didn't know that much about it. Self exploration had not been in her life, not until he gave her the cream for her itch. And then, it was tentative and very new to her. Having had it drilled in her head that dance was the only thing in life, this was really something new.

She lay there waiting for what he would do. His finger went over her breast, moving slowly and tenderly. It was nice, but not really much to it.

How does that feel, Summer?

"It's okay. Maybe a 3? Maybe there's something wrong with me?" Here was a man touching her breast and she was ho hum? Maybe it was because her breast were small? Maybe she was just weird.

"There's nothing wrong with you, Summer," the man said gently. "Different women react differently to different touches."

He traced his fingers across her breasts and began to rub slow circles around her tiny pink nipples, teasing them gently as they stiffened and hardened under his touch."

"What number are you thinking of now, Summer?" he asked with a smile.

Nothing wrong with her? It didn't feel that way. She watched as he played with her nipples until they were all pointy. And kinda achy. A good kinda achy. Her breathing increased a bit and a hint of a smile was on her lips.

What number are you thinking of now, Summer?

"Ohh, that's more of a 5." She thought a moment, relishing what he was doing. "Yes, a 5."

"Well, that's good," the man said. I think we're moving in the right direction.

He leaned over and kissed her right nipple, then sucked it gently and let his tongue play over it, licking and sucking it for a minute or so.

"Is that better than a 5, Summer?" he asked.

Then the man began licking and sucking on her nipple. Each time he sucked it, her stomach would give a little quiver. She closed her eyes, trying to really feel what he was doing to her.

Is that better than a 5, Summer?

She hesitated a moment. "Yes sir, about a 6 or a 6.5? When you suck or do that tongue thingy with my nipple, I like that."

The man smiled. Sometimes Summer still talked like a child and not the young woman she was.

"That's good, Summer," he said. "We're making progress. Now open your legs for me again, just like before. Knees up, feet flat on the bed."

He continued to suck her nipple as his hand moved slowly down her stomach, sliding further down...

She followed his instructions, her sex suddenly starting to get wet. Was this what her mother had tried to save her from? The slut side of herself? His mouth continued to suck on her nipple while his fingers began to drift down her body. Biting her lip, she fought hard not to slap away his hand. There was suddenly a conflict within her, her mother's voice screaming in her brain. And yet, he had already done everything. Maybe he had not actually fucked her, but she was no longer a virgin. And that man had basically seen every part of her body.

"A slut! A common whore! A disgusting piece of trash!" Her mother's voice kept yelling. She had fought the man. Tried to keep her purity. She still lost it.

As he reached her abdomen, she subconsciously sucked in her gut, making his hand follow the dip. It felt cool between her legs as the air touched the wetness that began to ooze from her slit. How was he able to seem to excite her body when her own fingers seemed to do nothing to her? Here she was already wet and he hadn't even touched her sex yet. But she played with herself and practically stuck her fingers up slit and was bone dry.

She was confused but tried to follow the man's direction. She really did not want to go back the the grey room.

The man slowly traced his fingers down the midline of Summer's body, reaching down over her pelvis and softly brushing over her delicate pubic hairs. He paused for a moment, then curled his fingers down and over her little pink pussy. He was pleased to feel wetness on her lips, and he slowly moved his fingers back and forth over the folds of her sex.

He kissed her nipple and nuzzled her breast with his face as he fondled her.

"What number would you say now, Summer?"

She felt a flutter, deep down in her gut. Lips parted, she began breathing heavy. The flutter grew filling her chest and up into her throat. Little pink tongue slipped out, licking her pink lips.

His fingertips tickled her pubic hairs, whisper light, before they slipped over the side to that spot between her legs. She gave a little gasp, then blushed as she heard the wet sounds his fingers made as he rubbed her sex. She arched her back ever so slightly, unaware of the movement.

His lips played with her nipple and her mouth made an "O".

What number would you say now, Summer?

"Uh, I, uh..." She temporarily forgot what she was supposed to be doing as for once she found herself actually getting pleasure from what was being done to her. She wasn't fighting him - it did no good. All it did was get her a quick trip to pain and degradation.

She was suddenly aware that he was waiting for her answer. A bit breathy, she answered. "Sorry. Uh, 9."

Back