Give or Take (Closed for Opensesame54321)

For a minute she didn't realize that the movie had stopped and the lights were on. What actually woke her was the smell of food. Glorious food. Her nose twitched before taking a deep breath. She filled her lungs with the scents, protein - steak, a starch - potato. Her mouth started to salivate in anticipation.

She sat up and looked at the man. He was naked again. Pretty proud of his body, wasn't he. He grinned at her.

Hello, Summer. I wasn't sure how you liked it, so I cooked your steak medium. Pretty sure you'll love these mashed potatoes, though, it's my mother's recipe. They're pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself."

Then he turned and left with the tray. A new form of torture. He came back without the food. She physically deflated, turning in on herself. She looked down and saw that her body was covered in the little red bumps. The rash covered every bit of skin that she saw. Between her legs itched, a maddening thing that made her fingers clench. She sat on the floor, her head bowed and her eyes closed. She heard the door swing shut and for a moment she thought she was once again alone. Then he spoke, his voice smarmy. She longed to punch his teeth down his throat.

Of course, as I mentioned that if you want special privileges, you'll need to be a lot more friendly. A lot more. What do you think?"

She broke down. She never lifted her head. She couldn't look at him. Her eyes closed, she began to cry.

"What is it that you want from me? Why don't you just go ahead and kill me. You plan to in the end anyway. I'm going to become one of those girls that disappears from the city, right? My body never found and every once in a while, some newspaper will do an article. 'What Ever Happened to Summer?' And if my bones are found, they will only know it's me through DNA. How many other girls have you done this to? How many other bodies are out there? I don't know what you want other than to torture me."

Her tears littered the floor in front of her as she collapsed kneeling in front of him, unable to stop crying.

The man looked down at Summer as she knelt on the floor before him, sobbing.

"Summer, I have no plans to kill you," he said. "My plan is to enjoy you. And quite frankly, I'd much prefer your cooperation. I honestly don't enjoy restraining you, spreading your legs and raising your feet over your head all the time."

She didn't look up at him.

"But as I said, I need to know you're not going to try to injure me or otherwise resist me," he said. "If you would like to get out of here, to move back to the white room, to have a nice, hot meal, and a nice, hot shower, some relief for your itchy skin, and more, then you will have to cooperate and do as I say."

"So I need to be able to trust you and know that you will do exactly as I say," he said. "You can demonstrate that right now, and in a few minutes, you'll have a full belly."

There was no hope. Enjoy her? She had no say in this. There was no hope. She found herself almost wishing that he would kill her. At least that would put an end to all this. He said that he didn't enjoy restraining her? It sure didn't stop him from having his fun, whether she wanted it or not. She got no pleasure from it, and she certainly wasn't into pain. She may promise not to hurt him but in her mind, he would roast over the hot coals of hell.

With her head bowed and her eyes closed, she knelt before him, numbly. Her voice was quiet and low, barely audible in the gray room.

"I won't hit you. What do you want me to do?" There was no inflection in her voice. She was here, but that was it. There would be no more joy in her life. She would mind. But she would not enjoy.

She sat waiting for his order.

The man nodded. "Good girl, Summer," he said softly. "Now, I want you to reach up with one of those delicate little hands and caress my balls. Gently. Let your fingers play over them. Explore them. Very softly. Treat my balls as delicate and precious treasures, because they are. Watch what you are doing at all times."

He spread his legs slightly, letting his testicles hang even lower. "Do not squeeze. Do not pull. Do not pinch, Summer," he said, clenching his fists in front of him. "You will sorely regret it if you do."

She still had not looked up at him. He waited.

Good girl, Summer. Now, I want you to reach up with one of those delicate little hands and caress my balls. Gently. Let your fingers play over them. Explore them. Very softly. Treat my balls as delicate and precious treasures, because they are. Watch what you are doing at all times. Do not squeeze. Do not pull. Do not pinch, Summer. You will sorely regret it if you do.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she slowly lifted her head up to watch the path her shaking finger went. She found this man and what he was making her do repugnant. She dropped her hand back in her lap. Perhaps it would be better to starve to death, to know that she had not given in to the sordid things that this man wanted to do to her. ANd now wanted her to do to him.

She tried to lift her hand again, her fingers shaking even harder this time. Again her hand returned to her lap. It was hard to not scratch herself and her head bowed for a moment, her shoulders giving a shudder before she once again raised her hand. It shook as she touched his balls, a look of disgust crossed her face as she cupped them. He told her to be careful. She was actually happy inside that she must have hurt him when she hit him in the balls. He had hurt her first! She just knelt there with her hand cupping his sac, afraid she would do something wrong and as it was, she didn't want to touch him. Tears spilled from her eyes.

The man breathed shallow as he stood there, delirious with anticipation. After a long moment, Summer lifted her head and looked at his penis and testicles for the first time. Seeing her innocent blue eyes focusing on his cock and balls sent a tremor up his spine.

Twice she raised her hands, almost touching his sack, and twice she withdrew it. He waited patiently. A third time she raised her hand, and this time, with her eyes brimming with tears, she touched her fingertips against his scrotum. The man moaned with pleasure as her soft fingers curled around his balls and held them, just as he had instructed.

His cock was still soft but was beginning to grow thicker and longer, hanging heavily between his legs, just an inch or two away from Summer's hand cupping his balls.

"Now, Summer," he said, his voice hoarse, "Take my cock in your other hand. Again, gently. Let it rest in your palm. Let your fingers curl around it and hold it softly, nicely. Let your fingers keep caressing my balls at the same time."

She was looking up at him, then looked at his dick as it dangled inches from her face. Her fingertips shifted and moved against his balls. The man moaned again.

"Watch my dick get hard in your hand, Summer."

She held his balls in her hand and felt their weight. Before her eyes, she noted that his cock appeared to be getting larger, even thicker. She fought hard not to crush his balls, or twist them in knots, and cause him pain. So much pain that he would wish himself dead. She wished him dead.

Now, Summer. Take my cock in your other hand. Again, gently. Let it rest in your palm. Let your fingers curl around it and hold it softly, nicely. Let your fingers keep caressing my balls at the same time.

She looked at his cock, so close she could smell him. She felt nauseous.

Watch my dick get hard in your hand, Summer.

Her jaws clenched. With her other hand she reached up, fingers shaking, as she placed her small hand under his cock. She felt it throb and twitch in her hand and her tears started afresh. Now one hand cupped his balls while the other hand cupped his cock. She held them away from her body as if she held something most foul in her hands. It took all her willpower not to hurt this man for she now knew how she could hurt him, how she could give him pain.

The look she gave the man let him know exactly how she felt. He had told her to watch and at first, she closed her eyes, disgusted with all of this. If she ever got out of here, alive, she would make sure that he paid for raping her.

The man held his breath as Summer slowly raised her other hand toward his penis. When he felt her fingers on the underside of his prick, he moaned loudly and his cock twitched. She slid her palm underneath his shaft and held it just like he had told her. The fact that she had never touched a penis before excited him beyond belief and his cock continued to swell and stiffen in her hand.

"Your first cock, Summer," he said softly. "You'll remember this forever, won't you?"

She looked at him with pure hatred in her eyes and he smiled down at her.

"Good girl," he said again. "Now slide your hand along the shaft, back and forth. Nice and slow. Don't pull the skin. Can you feel it growing? That's because of you, Summer. You're making my dick hard."

The man seemed actually excited by all this. How like a man to think that the world revolved around them. Never mind that she was being forced to do this, that she derived no joy from this, that she actually found him repugnant.

Your first cock, Summer. You'll remember this forever, won't you?

She longed to see this man dead, and the look she gave him said as much.

Good girl. Now slide your hand along the shaft, back and forth. Nice and slow. Don't pull the skin. Can you feel it growing? That's because of you, Summer. You're making my dick hard.

'No it's not!' She yelled in her head. 'It's merely a reaction to a stimulus. Wonder if it would still do that if I tried to rip it off. You disgusting old pervert!' She did as he asked, solely for some food. Which was probably stone cold by this time. She was tempted to stop. Her body was itching so much now that it was hard to even follow his instructions. All she could hear was the itch of the rash, with occasional twitches. She longed to take her fingers and claw at the red bumps getting larger and redder on her breast, her arms, her legs, her stomach. All screamed in her brain, beginning to be louder than his voice. Her breath started coming out jerkily and she closed her eyes, trying to ignore the call of her skin.

Last edited:
Summer's eyes burned with hatred at the man, but she did as he asked, cupping his balls while she gently stroked his shaft. Soon, his cock was fully erect, pressing upward against her hand as she moved it back and forth.

"Very good, Summer," the man said. He stepped back from her, causing his cock to flip up and smack against his belly. He stepped over to the chair in the middle of the room and climbed into it, putting his own feet in the stirrups.

"Don't think about anything cute, Summer," he said, scooting his ass forward a bit. "Come stand between my legs. Left hand massaging my balls, right hand stroking my prick. Nice and slow. There's plenty of light over here so you can see what you're doing."

Very good, Summer

She barely noticed what the man had said, much less what he did. As he stepped away, she lost her grip, tenuous as it was, on the man's sex organs. Which was fine with her. Without realizing it, she began to scratch herself. It started out as merely rubbing her upper arm. She didn't move as he walked over and sat in the chair that he had tied her to. She was still kneeling on the floor, now starting to scratch her arm. Her eyes were closed as fingernails began on her arm, scratching methodically across the pale skin now marred with them. The red bumps were calling to her, red welts getting bigger and redder. All she could now hear was their siren song, an itch that she could no longer ignore.

"Please give me something for this itch! I can't stand it!" She was still where he had left her, one hand scratching her breast and the other one finding her crotch, rubbing around her slit where he had washed so well. Tears poured down her face as her nails scratched at the irritated skin.

The man sat in the chair, watching Summer scratch herself like an animal. He watched his cock deflate and soften.

He sighed. "This isn't exactly putting a tingle in my balls, Summer," he said, more to himself than to her. He stood up and walked out of the gray room, then up the stairs to the white room. In the bathroom he found some creams and lotions and brought them back downstairs to the gray room.

Opening the door, he tossed the tubes of cream and lotion on the floor beside Summer. "These should help with the itching," he said. "I'll be back down in an hour. No food until you cooperate, Summer."

She could tell that that man was royally pissed. Well, it was his fault. All his fault! She was left on the floor, scratching herself as the man left. The irritation was unbelievable! Finally the man returned and, opening the door, threw in a couple of tubes and and bottles.

These should help with the itching. I'll be back down in an hour. No food until you cooperate, Summer.

"Drop dead!" She muttered under her breath before snatching up what he had thrown. In no time she had read the backs of the containers to find which ones could be used on genitialia. She took the cream and got a dollop on her fingers and began to rub it in the folds between her legs. She let out a sigh and stopped crying. Relief! She opened another bottle and spent the next 15 minutes rubbing lotion over the rest of her body. Immediately, the urge in her quieted. She sat for a moment, thankful for science.

But now there was this urge. More cream on her finger and she found her hands once again running in the folds. The cream stopped the itch, that was what she told herself. She ran it back to her anus. Everywhere that he had been so careful to clean was covered with the rash.

She sat for a moment, just feeling relief from the itch. And yet, somewhere deeper was a different "itch". It was something that she had always been to busy to notice. Dance had been her entire world. She took just a bit more cream and tentatively started rubbing between her legs. Her breath caught in her chest. With eyes closed, she ran her fingers along the folds there. Her nipples hardened in response, biting her lip as her fingers tickled a new spot - a place that the horrible man had awaken in her. She tipped her head back, sitting on the floor in the corner, closing her eyes and feeling her finger slip and slide. She tried thinking just what that man had done.

The man. She suddenly stopped. She didn't know how much time had passed since he had left. The last thing she wanted was for him to walk in and catch her doing what she had just been doing. Any time he would be back and plop himself in the chair, and expect her to do something. She put a bit more lotion in her hand and rubbed it over her breast and chest, down her stomach. She then sat and waited, a knot in her gut. She didn't know if it was fear or hunger.

That food was probably stone cold by now.

The man walked upstairs to his apartment and sat down at his office desk. He had had about enough of Summer's antics. It might be time to start over.

He punched up the monitor with the cameras that showed the gray room. Summer was frantically rubbing copious amounts of lotion and cream all over her body.

I guess she really was itchy, he thought, shrugging.

After a few minutes, she stopped and sat still on the floor. Then the man saw something very unusual. Summer squeezed out a healthy dollop of cream and began to rub it between her legs.

The man switched to a lower camera angle so he could see directly into Summer's crotch. She was unmistakably playing with herself, sliding her cream-coated fingers all along the inner and outer folds of her vagina. As he watched, she pushed two fingers further back and began to rub her asshole slowly. The man's cock began to stiffen again.

In a moment, the man watched Summer get more cream and return to her little pussy. She rubbed her clit and then began sliding one finger in and out of her cunt, arching her back and closing her eyes as she finger-fucked herself.

Never masturbated before, huh? the man thought. He stood up and walked back downstairs, his cock standing straight up against his belly.

He opened the door to the gray room and walked in, his erection at full mast.

"Summer, I think you may be a naughty girl after all," he said, taunting her. "I just watched you playing with yourself like a little tramp. I thought you told me you never did anything like that. You even rubbed your little asshole, didn't you. Were you thinking about when I fucked your ass? You're a dirty little slut, aren't you."

He climbed back into the chair and placed his feet in the stirrups, his cock gleaming obscenely in the harsh lights, his balls hanging heavily between his legs, his own anus exposed and in view.

"Now, Summer, this is your last chance," he said calmly. "You need to make me cum, hard, right now, or you'll never get that steak dinner. Or anything else you might want."

Last edited:
She gave a little jump when the door suddenly opened. The man filled the doorway and the first thing that she noticed was that his manhood stood large and proud against his abdomen. There was a knotted feeling in the pit of her stomach. She knew this was not going to be good.

Summer, I think you may be a naughty girl after all. I just watched you playing with yourself like a little tramp. I thought you told me you never did anything like that. You even rubbed your little asshole, didn't you. Were you thinking about when I fucked your ass? You're a dirty little slut, aren't you.

She hung her head as a blush crept across her cheeks. He had seen her. So this room was bugged. Cameras and everything.

The man strode over to the chair and sat it it. Once his feet were in the stirrups, his genitialia were revealed to her. Everything! Even his asshole winked at her.

Now, Summer, this is your last chance. You need to make me cum, hard, right now, or you'll never get that steak dinner. Or anything else you might want.

She stood, already the rash starting to fade with the help of the lotions and creams. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and nodded, crossing to stand between his legs. The smell of his lasciviousness rolled off of him like a fog, heavy and strong. His smile was irritating and she longed to slap it off his face. The first time she had ever done anything like that and he had to see it. She knew that it would do no good to explain that it was his fault that she had even done it. He would just be proud of himself for having awaken the beast in her.

Her hand was small as it gently held his cock. Despite his snide comments, this really was a first for her. She could feel his heartbeat through it, and it was amazing how hard the thing felt. She knew it was just muscle and skin, yet it still felt as strong as iron. This thing had raped her asshole, and she fought the urge to hurt him. After all, he held her life in his hands.

From the tip oozed a fluid and she rubbed her palm through it, using the stuff to lubricate her hand as it moved softly up and down the muscle.

She couldn't look at him as she spoke, and her voice was quiet.

"If I do something wrong, you will have to let me know." She didn't want to but she knew, from the way he had treated her over the past few days, that just rubbing him was not what he wanted. And she was so hungry.

Tears fell from her eyes and fell upon his thighs as she bent over, his cock just inches. Her tongue, small and pink, peeked out between her lips, wetting them. He had already fucked her mouth so it wasn't like she had never tasted him before. It was not her favorite taste, but now she had no choice.

She gave a lick to the tip, her tongue massaging the spongy tip. She hoped to God that she was on the right track as she was very hungry.

To the man's surprise, Summer rose and stood between his legs and curled her fingers around his stiff cock. He was on guard, expecting her to punch him in the balls or try to scratch his eyes out, but instead she began to stroke him, slowly. She didn't look at him or his penis, keeping her eyes on the floor as she slid her hand up and down his prick.

Then, another surprise. She looked up at him, holding his cock.

"If I do something wrong, you will have to let me know," she said submissively. Then he gasped when he felt her tongue circle his cockhead. He moaned as Summer kissed the swollen glans. Oh, how he loved it when they gave in and started to obey him. He wondered if he had broken Summer completely, or she just wanted that steak.

"That's very good, Summer," he said. "You might not believe this, but some women actually enjoy the feeling of a hard cock in their mouths. Try making your mouth wet, and soft, just like your pretty little pussy. Let the head of my cock slide in and out of your lips, nice and slow. Nice and slow..."

That's very good, Summer. You might not believe this, but some women actually enjoy the feeling of a hard cock in their mouths. Try making your mouth wet, and soft, just like your pretty little pussy. Let the head of my cock slide in and out of your lips, nice and slow. Nice and slow...

"Then, they must be crazy!" She muttered under her breath. Try making her mouth wet? All moisture had left her mouth, as if she had just sucked a persimmon and she had to pause for a moment before things got back to normal.

Following his instructions, she started sliding just the head of his cock in and out of her mouth. Last time, she was strapped down and her mouth was kept open against her will. At least this time she could control how much of the foul-tasting thing went in her mouth, and just how fast it did. She did keep her small hands wrapped around the base of the thing, using them to slide up and down in time to the bobbing of her mouth. Maybe they could do part of the work. She hoped it would soon be over as by now, she was very hungry.

The man was pleasantly surprised, again, when Summer started bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Stroking it with her little hands. She didn't act like someone who had never given head before. Maybe she had read about it somewhere.

"Good, Summer," he said, beginning to breathe hard. "You might make a good little cocksucker after all."

Her mouth was starting to feel a little uncomfortable, though. "Stop for a second, Summer," he said. "Your mouth feels a little dry. Understandable. Go get some of your favorite cream or lotion from over there. Get a healthy amount on both hands for me."

She had remembered just how he had fucked her mouth when she had no choice, so she bobbed her head like it. And as long as she kept her hand on the bottom half, at least he couldn't try to cram the entire thing in like last time. But the taste really was not to her liking. And his words did not make her happy either.

Good, Summer. You might make a good little cocksucker after all.

As she continued, he suddenly stopped her.

Stop for a second, Summer. Your mouth feels a little dry. Understandable. Go get some of your favorite cream or lotion from over there. Get a healthy amount on both hands for me.

She was more than happy to stop, letting go of his cock like it was a red hot poker. With a look of slight disgust on her face, she crossed over to the pile of tubes and picked out one. As per his instructions, she got a healthy dose of the cream and crossed back to him.

"I suppose that I'm supposed to rub on you? At least on your manhood, right?"

She stood between his legs, wanting to hurry up and get this over with so she could eat.

"Not my 'manhood,' Summer," the man said, grinning and flexing his kegel muscles to make his cock wiggle at her.

"You need to start learning how to talk dirty. Try again. What do you think I want you to do with all that cream?"

She gave a disgusted look.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Cock. You want me to rub it on your Cock. Does it make you feel better? Fine. Let me rub your Cock." Every time she said the word, she put extra stress on it.

The man laughed.

"Your enthusiasm is inspiring," he said. "We will work on that later. Yes, lube up my cock, Summer. My balls, too. Then jerk off my dick while you fondle my nuts. Nice and slow. And here's a free tip: if you pretend you're enjoying jacking me off, I'll cum a lot faster."

She didn't know about enjoying - she would just work on concentration. She made sure that both hands were well greased before she took one hand and used it to massage his balls. They were quite heavy in her hand. Her other hand took hold of his cock and began with the up and down motion that she knew he wanted. Her hand was a little small and she couldn't really reach all the way around it, but her hand easily slid over the hard muscle. She didn't know how long it would take him to cum, but she was sure that if it were possible for him to delay it, he would do it.

Meanwhile her other hand was just as busy, playing with his balls. They certainly weren't anything to write home about. But she could tell that he was quite proud of his package.

"Can you tell me why you kidnapped me? Surely you could find a girl that wanted you to do this to her. Or a prostitute. Instead of me."

The man sighed as Summer lubed up his balls and then began to stroke his cock. The fact that she had given in and was jerking him off without physical force excited him greatly. Then he remembered that she had never done this before with anyone.

She started whining about something but he wasn't really listening.

"That's good, Summer," he said, starting to breathe heavily. "Your hands feel good on my dick and balls. You're learning fast."

He watched her little hand working his dick for a minute.

"When you get to the head of my dick, make a little twisting motion with your hand. That feels good." His hips were starting to thrust up and down.

"Now take your middle finger and stroke my asshole, Summer," he said. "Nice and slow, nice and slippery over the rim. Do it nice."

She could tell that the guy was getting excited. And she really wasn't that surprised that he was ignoring her questions completely. After all, it was all about him, wasn't it.

That's good, Summer. Your hands feel good on my dick and balls. You're learning fast.

"Oh joy." She muttered under her breath.

When you get to the head of my dick, make a little twisting motion with your hand. That feels good.

He was really starting to get into this and she was getting tired. And hungry. That meal was going to be rotted by the time he actually let her eat. He wouldn't have to kill her with his own hand, she would probably starve to death anyway.

Now take your middle finger and stroke my asshole, Summer. Nice and slow, nice and slippery over the rim. Do it nice.

She stopped. "You have got to be kidding! It's bad enough that you raped my ass, but wanting me to rub your asshole? Ewwwww!"

Back