Give or Take (Closed for Opensesame54321)

"Well, I think we're getting warmer then," the man said, but Summer didn't laugh at his joke. Her back was arched and she was breathing heavily, and the man found that he was thrilled.

"Good, Summer, just enjoy this," the man said, rubbing her swollen sex. After a moment, he slid a finger further down, reaching out with his other finger to slowly rub her little exposed anus. He traced a gentle circle around the rim of her asshole, watching her face all the away.

"How does that compare to a 9, Summer?" he asked.

She really didn't hear his joke. The flutter in her abdomen was going wild. Was this normal, this feeling of being out of control? Of wanting him to stop and being afraid that he would stop. This was much more gentle than the rape of her asshole.

Suddenly his finger slipped down to that very orifice, gentle this time but something different flared in her. His finger circled that little puckered opening and fear flashed across her face.

How does that compare to a 9, Summer?

"7...7". Her asshole automatically tightened. "You hurt me. So...so...I'm scared." She started worrying, afraid that he would take her back to the gray room and rape her ass. "Please sir, I'm trying to cooperate. I really am. I'm just a bit scared." It was obvious that she couldn't fight him. And she knew that he would do what he wanted to her. And she also knew that he would do it again, whenever he wanted.

The man felt Summer's asshole twitch against his finger. She told him she was scared he would hurt her again.

"I don't want to hurt you, Summer," he said. "Let's try this."

He sat up and retrieved the tube of cooling gel, then squeezed just a little on his two fingers. Then he reached between her legs and rubbed the gel on her anus, just in slow little circles. At the same time, he bent over and kissed her delicate folds, letting his tongue explore her lips, her vaginal opening, her clitoris, kissing, licking and sucking her all over, as his fingertips teased her asshole.

I don't want to hurt you, Summer. Let's try this.

She watched him get some more of the gel. Then back between her legs his hand went, his gel-slick fingers rubbing her anus. She was a bit surprised when he stuck his face between her legs, licking and kissing and sucking her sex.

She closed her eyes, trying to enjoy what he was doing. Surprisingly, it was pleasant. She was conflicted. What he had done to her before hurt bad, felt as if he was ripping her in two. But right now, it didn't hurt. Right now, it felt good. Really good. She tried concentrating on what his mouth was doing and ignoring his fingers on her anus. She closed her eyes and tried relaxing, trying to enjoy what he was doing.

She felt that the flutter returned and she started getting wet again.

"Oh! That's better. I...I...it's bAck up to 9." She assumed that he still wanted the ratings.

Once the man had coated Summer's asshole with the cooling gel, he removed his fingers.

He wiped his fingers off, then got just a little bit more of the cooling gel and knelt between her legs. He leaned down and began to kiss and suck and lick her clit some more, then slid his lubed fingers into her pussy.

Very slowly, he began to fuck Summer with his fingers, all the while licking, teasing, and sucking her engorged clit at the same time.

When he stopped playing with her anus and wiped his finger off, she thought that he was through. Then she saw him get more gel on his fingers and her stomach dropped. Moving to the space between her legs, he bent down and, while licking and sucking her sex, she felt fingers slid into her pussy. She gave a small gasp as he continued to lick and suck her sex. Slowly his fingers slid up into her, her body arching each time they entered her. This was a different feel from the plastic purple penis. It seemed so...so...

She couldn't think of a word. She couldn't think enough to speak. Like a beautiful dance, her hips began to move, meeting his movements. This was different from the rape of her ass. Her eyes closed, lost in the feelings of all of it, her heart began to pound.

Summer made very little noise, but the man thought he heard her gasp softly when he put his mouth over her clit. Her hips started to thrust upwards gently against his face as he worked his fingers into her little virgin pussy and licked and sucked her engorged clit.

Summer was very excited. The only question was whether she would admit it.

He raised his mouth from her sex but kept sliding his fingers in and out, in and out, a little faster now.

"How am I doing, Summer?" he asked.

Her hands clutched at the bedding on either side of her body. Her body was definitely on automatic, eyes closed as she could feel her body begin to produce wetness, the sounds his fingers starting to make noise as he began to pump in and out of her sex.

How am I doing, Summer?

"Uh huh!" She was breathy, starting to make little groaning sounds. Her nipples began to ache, turning to little hard points. She almost forgot! He wanted a rating. This felt good! Really good! "Uh, yesssss, sorry." Her hips were keeping up with his fingers. She tried again. "Yes, uh. 10." She groaned again, feeling a tension growing deep in her gut.

A 10, huh?

The man worked his fingers into Summer's pussy in a rhythm with her hips, just as if he were fucking her.

He took his mouth off of her clit just long enough to say, "Your pussy tastes so good, Summer," he said. "I want you to let go and cum for me. Let yourself cum."

He pressed his lips and tongue back down on her sex, licking, swirling, and sucking her tender clit while he slowly finger-fucked her pussy.

Your pussy tastes so good, Summer. I want you to let go and cum for me. Let yourself cum.

Let herself cum? How? She had done it before but then she had been fighting it and had really had no choice. At least this time, the pain was not there. Though his fingers felt tight inside her. But it didn't hurt - this time it felt really good. She felt as if she were waiting for something, something just beyond reach. His mouth was doing things to her and all she could think was dance. There was a certain dance that always made her feel like flying so she thought of that. She was unaware of her hip movements, just trying to do as he asked and let herself go. Like a small leap, then bigger and bigger leaps, until she could contain herself no longer. With a cry out, she felt herself flying, the ground no longer beneath her, she was like a bird in flight. Her hips thrust hard against him, her back arched and hands splayed as her eyes fluttered, seeing stars before them. She almost seemed to hold her breath as she twitched and strained against the man.

The man smiled as Summer's hips began to rise upwards to meet his mouth, her sex dripping onto his fingers. He slowed his pace, just a bit, sucking her clit and sliding his fingers into her as she cried out and began to cum. He kept moving his tongue and his fingers on her sex as her back arched and her pussy twitched against his fingers.

When she finished, he kept his mouth and fingers on her for a few more moments, listening to her fast breathing. After a long while, he kissed her clit and looked up at her.

"Now Summer," he said with a smile, "was that so bad?"

Slowly she felt herself return to earth, her heart fairly pounding out of her breast. Eventually she became aware that the man was still between her legs, his mouth still on her sex as his fingers filled her. He gave her a soft kiss there before he looked up at her, a slight smile on his lips.

Now Summer, was that so bad?

She shook her head, blushing at what she had just done. But she suspected that he would want a verbal answer. She licked her lips, unable to look at him, embarrassed.

"No sir." Her voice was quiet, shy. This was new to her and a voice inside her was screaming at what a hussy she was. She closed eyes and tried to ignore it. Right now, she was just trying to survive. She had tried fighting and all that had gotten her was pain and more pain. But she was tired of fighting. At least for now, she would have to go along with the man. He had the power.

"Good," the man said, sliding his fingers out of Summer's pussy and giving her another kiss on the clit before laying back on the bed beside her.

"Rest for a minute, Summer," he said, "and then I want you to put my penis in your mouth and make it hard. I'll show you exactly what to do."

She kept her face away from him. It was obvious that the man had kidnapped her for his sexual gratification. So it should not surprise her that he planned on getting some enjoyment from all this. But she somehow suspected that this next step would not be as enjoyable as what had just happened. Still, she could not continue to fight the man. She never won the fight, anyway.

It was embarrassing that he knew about such intimate parts of her, and vice versa. It was also embarrassing that they both lay naked on this bed.

"Are you ever going to give me a name to call you? I'm sure it won't be your real name but it would be nice to give you a name."

She deflated a bit. "Sir? Okay. Sir." She closed her eyes and tried to imagine that she was at the rehearsal hall, the sticky resin in the box. Toe shoes wrapped snug around her feet. The piano in the corner as she warmed up with her barre work, the creak of the wood as she stretched, watching herself in the mirror, making sure that each move was perfect.

She was no longer in the white room with the man, or Sir as he said she could call him. She was far away from here, and back in her world of dance.

She resolved that she would come up with her own name for him.

Back