Getting what she wants (Closed)

Matt grinned at Kate asking him if he wanted her to suck his cock again. He nodded "Hell yes I do!" He said pulling out of her pussy, several strands of her pussy juice and his cum connecting his cock to her pussy. It was a very sexy sight that Matt looked at before pulling away and breaking the strands. Seeing the cum oozing from her pussy as he pulled his huge cock out. "We can use my under shirt"

- "We will see, maybe I will prefer it going all down my throat...."

Kate said with a smirk, looking at his hard cock and then licking her lips. She was addicted to his cock in a way that was very rare. Slowly she moved closer to him, getting onto her knees.

- "Tell me a hot fantasy about me... one you would love to make true... and I will suck your cock like a good little slut..."

Matt loved the look on Kate's face when she looked at his huge cock covered in her juices. Looking so sexy as she licked her lips when she moved closer to her. "Hmm.. Well this one just came up recently. I want to fuck you on Jenna's bed, getting our sweat and love juices all over her covers." His cock twitching at the thought. Kate was bringing out a side in Matt he had never seen before.

Kate had absolutely no intent of letting Matt fuck her on her own bed, that was something too much for a 'normal couple', but the idea of having him fuck her on her sister's bed... his girlfriend... now that was something she liked.

- "We have to find a way to do that while she is home..."

She added to the fantasy, although it would be very hard to have a proper fuck without Jenna worrying where her boyfriend was, it was very exciting. Before Matt could reply to her addition, she opened her mouth and accepted his monster in her mouth.

Kate made his fantasy even better when she suggested doing it while Jenna was home. She was so naughty and had such kinky ideas Matt grows to like this sister better and better. Reaching out to grab a nearby tree as she took his cock into her mouth. Letting out a groan as she started sucking his huge cock. "What if we had sex in her bed with her sleeping right next to us" He said adding to the kinkiness of the idea.

She smirked around his cock but had no idea how to pull that one off. The bed was just too small and Kate too noisy for something like that. Unless Jenna was drunk, but the innocent angel never got drunk. But the two of them fucking on her sister's bed was something she could think about another time, right now she had more 'pressing matters' on hand. Skilfully she sucked Matt's cock for the second time that day, loving how full he made her mouth

Kate was so skilled at sucking his cock that she brought him just as much pleasure as she did when he fucked her. "Oh fuck Kate that feels so good!" He said as he reached down and started to play with her big tits. They were so soft and warm and he loved the feel of them in his big hands.

Kate loved the feel of his big hands on her breasts, but the seed on his cock was arousing her more. She loved tasting him and cleaning him. It didn't bother her at all that her own taste was on his monster, if anything it only aroused her further.

The only regret she had about this position was that it was completely impossible to talk. She loved making him more aroused with her comments, questions and suggestions.

Matt watched Kate devour his monster cock bringing him such intense pleasure. The eye contact was only making it even better. After a few more minutes he couldn't last any longer. "Kate I'm gonna cum!" He warned with a groan gripping the tree and her breast tightly as he erupted inside of her releasing a big load just like he released minutes earlier.

When the first amount of seed found its way to her throat, Kate let his cock slip from her lips so that the rest sprayed over her face and body. She wasn't sure if there was any connection between the size of a guy and the amount of seed he produced, but Matt was blessed with both because even after filling her pussy, he still produced a lot of seed, making a white mess of her face.

She grinned at him when his climax was over.

- "It is a shame I can't walk around like this... I would love feeling my face covered like this while sitting in class or while shopping..."

She commented and licked his cock clean while she kept her face a big mess

Kate looked even sexier with a fresh coat of his cum on her face and body. His cum was all over her face and chest, breasts and stomach. "You are so naughty I love it!" Matt said in response to her comment about wishing she could walk around with his cum all over her. Pulling off his under shirt he handed it to her. "When you decide to clean up you can use this" He said loving how she licked his cock clean.

After Matt's cock was clean, Kate slowly used the shirt to clean herself up. She saw that some of his seed had ended up on her skirt and that was harder to remove but she made a good attempt at it.

Even though the under shirt was white, she could still exactly see where his seed had made spots. His last orgasm seemed to have made an end to this moment of play, but there would be more moments.

- "Are you going to Jenna now?"

She asked him as to her that sounded better than asking if he was going home with her. She very much could use a shower.

Matt watched Kate clean herself off with his under shirt seeing all the spots of cum all over his shirt. "Yes I am going to her, well if she is home, I don't know if she is working today or not." Jenna was a part time waitress at the local diner to help earn some extra money.

Topless Kate walked back with him to the place their naughty fooling around had begun and looked around for her blouse. She was quite sure it had been next to the bench, but no matter how well she looked, the piece of clothing was no longer there.

- "Fuck... where is my blouse... I can't go home topless."

She muttered and slowly it dawned to her that someone had to have taken it... and with the sounds she had been making, that person had also had to be very aware of what was going on. She wondered if he had been watching them a moment earlier...

Matt wondered what could have happened to Kate's blouse. Was someone watching them having sex? His mind racing with thoughts of who possibly could have watched them. "I have no idea what happened to it. Guess you'll have to wear my undershirt home. You don't really have a choice" He said getting a rush thinking about her wearing his cum covered shirt. Standing there completely naked brushing the dirt off of his clothes. His flaccid saliva covered cock hanging between his legs, when soft it is around six inches long.

Kate nodded and put the shirt on. She could indeed very well feel the wet spots against her flesh and it was somewhat turning her on. Luckily the stains weren't too obvious, but she hoped her parents or Jenna weren't home to see her wear this. That would be a difficult one to explain.

- "Maybe we could get Jenna drunk some day... then we can have sex on her bed without her noticing and perhaps get some leverage on her to include her in our play without her telling anyone..."

She whispered to him with a grin.

"Oh god that would be so fucking sexy" Matt said softly thinking about it and getting so turned on. Lifting her up and pressing her against the support of the gazebo and gave her a deep wet kiss that lasted almost a minute before setting her down. He could smell his cum on the shirt she was wearing and it turned him on so much knowing she was wearing his cum soaked shirt.

Kate didn't think about the load of seed that had been in her mouth until the kiss ended. Most guys hated kissing her after she had sucked them off and most likely Matt hadn't thought about it before he kissed her in lust.

When they arrived at her house, she was happy to see no one was present.

- "I am going to grab a shower..."

She told him, not caring if he was going to join her or was going to have one after her.

They arrived back at the house and Matt was relieved to see no one else was home. She said she was going to take a shower and right away he though of another kinky place to have sex. "Can I join you?" He asked softly wondering if she would allow him or not.

Kate looked at him, trying to remember when the others were supposed to be home.

- "Ok, but we are not locking the door..."

She said with a wink, making it more daring than it of course needed to be.

- "You owe me an orgasm, so we will use the shower time for that. You can use the shower head to clean my pussy and see if you can force an orgasm or more on me... After that we will see what happens."

Matt grinned loving the daring risky side of Kate. "Okay fine by me" He said following her into the bathroom. Dropping his pants and pulling off his shirt. Completely naked waiting for the shower to heat up. His cock semi erect hanging lazily between his legs. He wondered if he would be able to have sex with Kate again.

Kate undressed herself and turned the shower on to a nice comfortable temperature. She waited a moment so the water could heat and then stepped underneath. The shower was large enough for the two of them and she enjoyed the first moments of feeling the water run down her body.

- "I think it is best if you first clean my pussy... you never know how sudden we have to quit showering together. I will surrender myself to you and let you control the force of the water and the temperature, but if you make it too cold or too hot I will bite in your cock the next time I have it in my mouth..."

She said teasing

Matt came up behind Kate and took the shower head messing around with it getting it to the pulsing setting and brought it to her pussy. His long hanging cock pressing against her round ass. Using his free hand to play with her big tits as he pleasured her pussy with the shower head and started kissing and biting her neck.

It was weird but if Matt didn't have such a huge cock she might even consider giving him her anal cherry... but of course if he didn't have such a huge cock, she wouldn't be interested in him at all. Either way, he lost out on it. She moaned as the water brushed against her pussy and Matt attentions to her.

- "Drive me crazy..."

Hearing Kate say that let Matt know he was doing the right thing. He pressed the shower head against her clit still attacking her neck with kisses and bites. His cock growing rock solid against her again. He started moving his hips letting his huge cock glide between her lush round cheeks.

Back