Getting Revenge On Cheating Baseball Star Boyfriend (Closed)

He squeezed at her ass telling her he was very very excited. She was so excited for the night. Once Chad lost the game they would break him when he was down. She'd get him tied down then fuck her new boyfriend making sure to tell Chad how much better her new boyfriend was. She loved how he made her feel so good. Tonight was going to be amazing.

He smiled at her know she was a little nervous. He spoke to her kindly trying to calm her nerves. He kissed her."I trust you baby. I know it'll be okay." She said. She kissed him. He pressed his body up against hers. Her boobs squished against his chest. She smiled at him.

They left his apartment and got in his car. As he drove his hand moved over her long tanned legs. She smiled at him. She moved her hand under her dress and she slid off her panties. "Well why don't you take these as a memento of the day and well they can help you through the day too." She said grinning at him.

He took her panties from her hand and jokingly brought them to his face, giving them a lick. He shoved them in his pocket "I'll keep them with me during the game for some extra motivation". He eventually pulled up by her college, and stopped a bit away from it so nobody would recognize her with him. "I'll miss you baby" he said as he leaned over and gave her a deep kiss. He slid his hands up her dress, and glided his fingers along her thighs.

"You gonna wear something special for me tonight?" he joked. "I guess I'll see you tonight. I'll hit a home run for you". As she said goodbye and gave him a goodbye kiss, he continued to kid around, holding tightly onto her so she'd have to struggle to leave him. She stepped out, and he said "Bye Court" and he drove off to get ready for practice.

Not long after driving off, Courtney gets a text from who else but Chad. "Everything OK? You normally give me a call in the morning!" Chad was still oblivious to the fact that she knew anything about him sleeping around on her.

She laughed watching him give the panties a lick. He put her panties in his pocket. "Yeah just think after you get to fuck me all over again." She said grinning at him. He pulled up to campus but not to close so people wouldn't recognise her with him and go tell Chad. "I'll miss you too. You and your wonderful tongue, fingers and cock." She said.

She kissed him. His hand was gliding along her thigh. He was getting wet again. "I will wear something extra special for you." She said. She smiled at him running her hand through his hair. "You better get home run for me." She said. She kissed him. He held onto her tightly not letting her go. She slipped out of his arms. She popped her head into his window. She kissed him one last time. "Bye baby." She said.

She watched him drive off. She saw she had a text from Chad. She texted him back- Everything is fine just super busy studying. Miss you and after you win the game we can celebrate and you can finally take that hole you've been wanting too ;). She had to make him believe everything was fine. She thought it would piss him off once he found he wouldn't be the first to take her ass his enemy Blake would be the first.

All throughout her lessons she thought of Blake and all the ways he made her cum so much. She was so excited for after the game and the weekend at the beach house. After her lessons she went to her dorm and got ready for the game. She got dressed in http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=59749381 and http://www.designerwear.co.uk/images/products/zoom/1346770587-79451600.jpg. She wasn't wearing any underwear to give Blake easier access. She got to the game and sat down in her regular spot at the front.

During practice he played extra hard. He had a goal tonight that went a lot further than just winning. He needed to put on the best performance he could. He was glad to know he was batting third tonight - he'd have a chance to make an impact almost immediately.

A couple hours later it was game time. First 2 players on his team struck out - and he came up to bat to a chorus of boos - which was expected as he was the star player of the rival team. Chad was seated right behind him playing catcher. He took a couple practice swings and spotted Courtney out in the crowd, and his eyes widened at her outfit. He motioned his lips to say "wow" in her directions - he was sure she caught it. He couldn't care less if Chad saw. On the very first pitch he swung, and with a loud crack of the bat you could tell he already made the impact he was hoping for. He hit a long home run immediately, pumping his fist and nodding his head in Courtney's direction as he rounded the bases.

Throughout the game he made little gestures to Courtney in the field. He stole glances at her. He winked at her. He even would bend over for her, and when she did she could see her little black panties were just barely sticking out of his back pocket. Not enough that anybody else would recognize what they were - but she would know.

At the end of the game there was a bit of a scary moment with Chad up to bat with the bases loaded. He was a good hitter, and a base hit would win it. Things went his way though, as on the first pitch Chad swung the bat and hit a line drive right towards him. He leaped out and caught it, ending the game. The Redbirds won, and Chad threw his helmet down in disgust.

He quickly went into the locker room - celebrating with his teammates but also trying to get out of there quick. He washed himself off, got his phone and sent Courtney a text "Told you I'd hit one for you ;)" and "Will be out quick. Will meet you at your place. Be sure to text Chad that you'll be waiting - and the 'real' winner will be taking your ass tonight".

He got to her place hurry he got to her place. He was sure Chad wouldn't be long behind, and he quickly went to her door. When she opened it up he finally got a closeup look of her outfit. "Oh my god.." was all he could get out before they began to kiss each other wildly. He couldn't rip off her clothes yet. They had to wait for Chad to show up. And he would have to probably hide in the bathroom so they could set this up perfectly! Despite that, he just couldn't resist gripping her body in his arms and tasting those delicious lips.

Courtney grinned seeing Blake mouth wow at her outfit. Blake swung his bat. He hit a long home run. He pumped his fist and nodded at her. She blushed knowing he got the home run for her. She didn't care and know if Chad saw Blake dedicating the home run to her. He made gestures to her all throughout the game. Courtney felt proud watching him. She saw him bend over and noticed her panties in his pocket.

She grinned loving knowing he had them on him. Blake's team won and Courtney had stop herself from cheering. She saw Chad throw his helmet down. He was pissed. Courtney got a text from Blake and texted him back- You did amazing. See you soon. She texted Chad- Meet me at mine. The real winner will be taking my ass tonight.

She went back to herself. Blake was the first to her place. He said oh my god seeing her up close in person. He kissed her and she kissed back. He held her body in his arms. He kissed her with such passion. She hugged him close to her body. She was excited to get this night started. All they needed was for Chad to turn up.

He held her in his arms tight and continued to kiss her, only pausing when suddenly her phone went off. He broke the kiss and gave her a wicked smile, as she went to go pick it up. It was Chad. He let her go to answer her cell. "Hey Court... I'm on my way now baby. I should be there in 5 minutes."

As he heard her respond to Chad, he grabbed her tightly from behind and grinded his hips up against her ass from behind. He was hard as a rock, and wanted her to know it. As she continued to speak to him he started to kiss her neck softly, and heard her breathing get heavy as she spoke into the phone.

"Are you touching yourself baby? You can't wait for daddy to come home and ram his cock in you?" Chad said on the other end. When she spoke again, Blake couldn't help but slide his hand through her outfit and give one of her nipples a pinch. He could feel Courtney shudder at his touch.

"I'm hear baby. Buzz me in" Chad said as they finished the call. He laughed at Courtney's reaction to him touching her as she hung up, and just pressed his lips against hers again. Before he knew it, there was a knock at the door. Chad was here. He gave her one last kiss before hiding himself in the bathroom.

Courtney sighed hearing her phone go off. She got her phone and knew it would be Chad. "Oh hey huni don't be too long." She said. Blame grabbed her from behind and he grinded his hips against her ass. He was so hard. He was kissing at her neck. Making her breathing go funny and she let out a moan. She had almost forgot she was on the phone with Chad.

"Yeah I'm touching myself baby. I just can't wait for daddy's cock. I need daddy's cock." She said. Blake pinched at her nipple making her shudder. "Okay see you in a few." She said. She put her phone down. She buzzed in Chad. She put her arms round Blake's neck kissing him. She heard Chad knock on the door and Blake went and hid in the bathroom.

She took a deep breath in before opening the door and let it out. She opened the door. "Hi baby." She said pulling Chad to her. She kissed him. She took his hand and took him into her bedroom. She took off his top. She kissed down his chest to his jeans. She pulled them off and his boxers too. She moved back up his body. She kissed him distracting him as she tied his hands to the bed.

"You wait here baby. I just got to get something." She said she kissed him before leaving him tied on her bed. She went to the bathroom. "Blake I need you right now to fuck my brains out right in front of that dick. I want you to fuck my pussy first and then my ass. Your going to own that ass." She said. She wrapped her body round Blake's kissing him.

She took Blake's hand and took him into her bedroom where Chad was tied naked to the bed. "I think you know who he is but just in case you forgot he's the guy who beat you and he's the guy who's going to fuck your ex girlfriend right in front of you." She said. She kissed Blake passionately. "I know you've been cheating and now it is time for my pay back. You see Blake is so much better than you. He actually makes me cum unlike you and his dick is so much bigger than yours." She said.

He heard them kissing, and he understood she needed to lure him to the bed, but the thought of it only encouraged him to really embarrass Chad. He heard her say she'd be right back. She walked into the bathroom and told him exactly what she wanted him to do, and he grinned down at her. "Don't worry babe. I'll do a lot more than that". He loved when she said that he would own her ass. She pressed her body against his and kissed him, and then took him by the hand, leading him outside.

Chad was laying there naked in front of them, tied up to the bed just like she said she would do. The look on his face as they entered the room was priceless. His big smile turned into a serious "what the fuck" type of look. His erection retracted immediately, as Courtney told him that not only was Blake going to fuck her, but that he was now her ex boyfriend. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a long passionate kiss. He returned her kiss and kept his mouth slightly open, forcing Chad to watch them wrap their tongues around each others.

"Babe what the fuck?! COURTNEY What the hell are you talking about?! This isn't funny!" Blake broke the kiss, chuckling as she responded by telling him that she knew about his cheating. "I don't know what you're talking about!!!" he denied everything. Chad immediately started to fume as she told him how much bigger Blake was. "How the fuck can you do this? Let go of my girlfriend NOW Blake!"

He laughed a bit. "I don't know if you noticed Chad but she's not your girlfriend anymore... She's mine now". With that said he pressed his lips hard back against hers. Whatever Chad was saying now was drowned out by him making out with her. He spun her around and wrapped his arms around her from behind, and slid a hand down and up the bottom of her dress. When he felt her bare pussy he was surprised. "You dirty little girl..." he whispered in her ear as he began to fondle her pussy. He brought a hand up to the front of her dress and zipped down the front just a bit, getting better access to them. He squeezed her left one, and tweaked her nipple between his fingers.

He fingered her quickly, exploring all around her insides. He pinched her little clit between his index and middle finger. He could feel her getting wet. Suddenly he slid his fingers out and yanked down the baseball pants to his uniform, as well as his boxers. His dick sprang out and he laughed again when he heard Chad groan out upset. He grabbed the nearest chair, pulled it up nice and close so Chad could get a good view of them. He hiked up her dress a bit, sat back down on it and pulled her into his lap. Chad was starting to yell out "no" in protest. He lifted her up and slid his cock inside of her, and immediately started to fuck her hard - lifting her up and down on his cock.

Courtney saw the look on Chad's face. She just smirked. She was wrapped round Blake kissing him. Chad's erection went down. She knew her being all other Blake was driving Chad mad. Chad didn't understand what was going on. He was denying cheating on her and that made her really angry. He couldn't even admit to it now. "Chad I know you've been cheating just admit. You accidentally rang me last night while you were fucking some dumb bitch." She said.

Chad was really angry and was fuming. "I can do this very easily because I'm not your girlfriend anymore." She said. They were making out and Chad was being drowned out. Blake spun her around and put his arms round her. He slid his hand down her body and up the bottom of her dress. He could feel her bare pussy. "I wanted to give you easy access." She whispered to Blake. He unzipped the front of her dress a little.

He squeezed her boobs and then tweaked her nipples. She moaned. He was fingering her making her moan. She was so wet. Blake pulled his fingers out of her and he pulled down his baseballs pants and his boxers. She smiled seeing him let out his cock. She loved how big Blake was. He got a chair so Chad could get a good view. He pulled her dress up and sat down pulling her with him. Chad was protesting but he wouldn't stop them.

She moaned out feeling Blake slid his big cock into her. He was moving her up and down on his cock. She looked into his eyes as she was moving her body in time with his. She kissed him. "Chad your going to see how to make a girl really cum." She said looking over at him. She was moving hard down on his cock. "Oh he feels so much bigger and better." She said. She was moaning out moving hard down on his cock.

He smirked as she started letting him know just how much bigger he was than him. He encouraged her to continue as he lifted her up and down on his cock. "How big am I baby? Do I reach places he never could?" He chuckled as she answered and he lifted her all the way above his cock, and slammed her back down. Holding her down on his cock he gyrated his hips, rotating his cock all around her pussy.

He unzipped her dress all the way down and started to slide it off of her shoulders.He didn't bother throwing her outfit off though, and left it around her waist. "Mmm look at those amazing breasts.." he brought his hands up to squeeze them both "Such a perfect rack..." He forced his face between them, and shook his face from side to side. He took one of them in his mouth and started to suckle on it, moaning onto it, before taking his mouth off with a loud pop. "Remind me baby - who gets to touch these perfect tits every night?" Chad groaned out in frustration.

He gripped her ass in both of his hands and started to lift her up and down on his cock again, this time a whole lot harder. He stood up, surprising her as he lifted her up and down on his cock. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms wrapped around his neck. "Has he ever fucked you like this? Huh? " he said - showing off his strength by carry-fucking her as hard as he could.

"Your so big. I love your cock. You reach places that Chad has never reached. You fuck me so much better baby." She said. He slammed her down on him and she moaned loudly. She closed her eyes tightly. He was rotating his cock in her. He made her feel so good. He unzipped the dress all the way down. Her boobs bounced freely. He squeezed her boobs hard. He pushed his face into her boobs.

He suckled on her boob. She was moaning loudly out. "Oh baby you get these tits every night. These tits are yours baby." She said. He was gripping at her ass with his two hands. He started lifting her up and down on his cock. She was moaning out loudly. He stood up and lifted her up and down on his cock. Her legs were round him. Her arms hooked round his neck. She kissed his neck softly. She was moving down on him hard.

"No never. He's not as strong as you. Oh Chad how does it feel to be smaller cocked and weaker than my new boyfriend and your enemy." She said. Blake was the best she'd ever had. She kissed his lips passionately as she lifted up off him and she slammed her hips hard down on him. She was running her nails over his back. She slid her tongue in his mouth and she played with his tongue.

Chad at this point had gone from insanely angry to whiny and despondent. His giant smirk only got wider as she started talking dirty to Chad as she slid up and down on his cock. He actually had to slow down when she mentioned how his dick was much bigger than Chad's - as he almost came right there. She pressed her lips against his and started clawing at his back with her sharp nails, and he let out a moan of pleasure into her mouth.

She slid her tongue into his mouth, and he started flicking the tip of his tongue against the tip of hers. He gave her a little nip on her bottom lip as they broke the kiss, and there was a moment where they just stopped and smiled at each other. He laughed a bit when he saw Chad's disgusted face.

"What's he like you to call him baby? He likes to be called Daddy?" He suddenly bent his knees and leaned forward, so he was now holding her like this: http://badgirlsbible.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/swing-low-sweet-chariot-sex-position.jpg . He started to rock his hips against hers, thrusting himself hard into her again. He stared a hole through Chad. "Looks like I'm the Daddy now, huh?" As he said that he started to plow into her - using quick but long thrusts. He watched her breasts flop with each and every thrust, and he could feel it wasn't going to be long until he came. "Where do you want your new Daddy to cum baby?" he said with a grin, watching Chad's eyes grow wide - not believing that Courtney would ever let him cum inside of her.

Last edited:
"Yeah he likes to be called daddy." She said as he bent his knees and leaning forward holding her in a position she'd never experienced before. He was rocking his hips in and out of her. She held onto him tightly moaning out. She couldn't really see Chad anymore but she knew this would be killing him. His enemy taking his girl away from him.

"Yeah your the daddy." She said. He was plowing her. She was trying to hold off cumming so when did cum it would be so powerful. He was hitting just the right spot and she couldn't hold off any longer. She moaned loudly. Her pussy tightened round his cock. She was cumming all over his big cock.

"Oh god yes. This is how you make a girl cum." She said glancing over at Chad. She was cumming so hard it felt so good. "I want my new daddy to cum deep in my pussy just like last night." She said thrusting herself hard down on him. She was pulling hard on her nipples. She was still cumming so much.

As she leaked all over his cock he gave Chad a grin. She told him that she wanted him to cum inside of her. "Last Night?!" Chad said out loud, angry again. Blake only laughed, and continued to pound his inside of her. The sound of his balls slapping against her ass echoed throughout the room with each thrust. "Here it comes baby!" he said as he thrust one final hard time into her before spraying his cum inside of her. He held her steady, and fell back into the chair so she was once again sitting on his lap with his cock deep inside of her. He placed one hand on the back of her head, and forced her lips against his. As he held her mouth on his he started to unbutton his uniform - before stopping to let her take it off him herself.

He broke the kiss and whispered "Yeah, slide that off of me baby". He wanted her soft little hands on his chest. "Daddy came a lot inside of you, baby. You like that?". He kept referring to himself as Daddy - knowing each and every time he did it would infuriate Chad even more. He slid his hands down to her ass and slowly lifted her off of his cock, before setting her back down on his lap. He kissed her more - this time softer and more loving.

Suddenly Chad spoke up. "I can't believe you'd do this to me Courtney. Fuck you. Let me go NOW!" Before she could respond, Blake placed both his hands on her cheeks and whispered "shhhh" before kissing her again. He wasn't going to let Chad upset her. "Look if you're done just fucking LET ME GO!" He yelled again.

He chuckled into her mouth and stood up with her. He placed her on her feet and turned her to face Chad. He walked her to the edge of the bed and bent her over, so her feet were on the floor and her hands were on the bed. Her ass was sticking out towards him, and she was looking directly at Chad.

He took her dress all the way off of her, and threw it across the room. "Done? What makes you think I'm done?" He got on his knees and began to kiss her along both of her little ass cheeks. He licked along them, all the way up to her little asshole. He teased her little hole a bit with his tongue, getting it nice and moist for him. He then stood up and started slapping his cock against her ass from behind. "Tell him what you want me to do you." He said as he slid the tip of his cock towards her virgin ass.

Courtney was getting Blake completely naked. Her hands on his chest. "Yeah daddy filled me up so much and I love it." She said. His hands went to her ass. He lifted her off his cock and then set her on his lap. Blake was kissing her with such love and passion.

She was about to respond to Chad but Blake silenced her with his kisses. He put her onto her feet. She was faced towards Chad. He bent her over the edge of the bed. Her hands were on the bed and her feet on the floor. Her ass was sticking out towards Blake.

Blake finally took her dress off her body completely. "Real men don't just cum once and stop." She said smirking at Chad. Blake moved onto his knees. He was kissing her ass. He licked up to her ass hole. She moaned feeling his tongue teasing her hole. She loved the feeling. She closed her eyes moaning. He was getting her little hole wet.

He got up and slapped his cock against her ass. She opened her eyes. He was sliding his cock against her ass hole. "Blake's going to take my anal virginity. You've wanted to do it for so long and I might of let you if you didn't cheat but you lost the chance. My ass is Blake's." She said. She was looking Chad in the eyes and could see the distress he was feeling.

He slapped the head of his cock against the opening of her ass. Chad had a look on his face that only showed he couldn't believe what was happening. He took his hand and positioned the tip of his cock against her anus. He moved his hips just a bit forward, pushing the tip against it. It was gonna be a tight fit.

"You ready, sexy"? Once she answered he inserted the tip inside of her little asshole, and slowly slid his cock just a bit further. He heard her breath stutter, and his did as well. Chad let out a whiny groan of disgust, as he watched her ass get taken for the first time. The face she made was just too much, and he turned his eyes away. "Ohmygod you're so tight..." Blake said quickly. He slid his cock halfway and slowly started rocking his hips. "You ok babe? How's it feel?"

"I'm going in further now". He started slowly sliding his cock further inside of her each time he moved his hips forward, until finally he slid his entire dick as far as it could possibly go. Her asshole was sucking him in like a vacuum. He placed his hands on her hips, and started sliding his cock all the way towards the tip, and all the way back in at a steady pace. "Ahhh hun this feels amazing... you're amazing..."

Courtney moaned out as Blake's cock head was against her tight little hole. "Yeah I'm ready." She said. He pushed the head of his cock slowly into her. She felt her hole being stretched out. She knew this was breaking Chad. He'd always wanted to take her anal virginity. She scrunched her face up. Blake said she was so tight. She was and him stretching her out was hurting her a little.

He slid his cock halfway in her. She moaned out loudly. He was stretching her ass out more. It hurt but it was starting to feel good too. He was rocking his hips in her. "Okay baby." She said when he said he was going further. He was pushing deeper into her ass hole. She bite her lip moaning. She liked knowing he was the first to take her ass and she hoped he'd be the only one to take it.

She knew Chad was fuming that Blake was taking her ass not him. He slid his cock fully into her ass. His hands were on her hips. He was thrusting slowly into her. She was moaning loudly. She was pushing her hips back on him. "Oh Blake yes. Own that ass. I love you in my ass." She said. She was thrusting hard back on his cock.

He moaned out as she started to push back on his cock, telling him to own her ass. She told him how much she loved it, and that was all he needed to hear to be rougher with her. He gripped onto her hips hard, and he suddenly thrust his whole cock hard into her ass, so she'd take every inch of it. He could see her hands grip the sheets on the bed as he held tightly onto her, leaving his cock as deep inside of her as he could go. "You love it huh babe? You love that feeling?' He gave her ass a hard spank.

When she answered he chuckled. "Enough play, then". he said, staring Chad directly in the eyes. He suddenly started to slide his cock in and out of her, at a much quicker and rougher pace. With each thrusts his balls slapped hard against her ass. He grunted out in pleasure with each thrust, and started to mock Chad again. "Who's your daddy baby? Who's that ass belong to?" When she answered he leaned over and wrapped his arms around her body, grabbing both of her breasts in his hands. He mauled them in his hands,giving them rough squeezes and pinching her nipples between his fingers. He started tug on her nipples as he pinched them between his fingers, all the while keeping up his hard thrusts into her ass.

He loved every noise she made. He needed to hear more. He let go of her left breast and brought his hand down to her pussy, and suddenly he started to twiddle her clit with his fingers. He shoved his cock hard all the way in her ass, and then slid his two of his fingers into her damp pussy. He slid his fingers in and out of her quick and fast. "Mmm how's that feel girl? How's my girl feel"?

He held onto her hips hard and was thrusting his cock hard into her tight little ass. He made her feel so good. She was holding onto the bed tightly. She was looking Chad right in the eyes. She liked seeing the sadness in his eyes. She knew he was so angry. He spanked her ass. "Yes I love it and I love you as well." She said.

He was sliding his cock deep in and out of her. She loved how Blake could be so rough with her but also at other times soft. His balls hit against her ass. He was grunting as she was moaning. "Your my daddy baby. My ass is yours daddy." She said. He was holding onto her boobs. He was squeezing her boobs and pinched her nipples. He was thrusting hard into her.

She was moaning loudly out. She bite her lip hard as she was thrusting back on his big cock. He felt so good in her ass. He let go of one of her boobs. His hand went down to her wet pussy. He started twisting her clit. She was so wet. He shoved his cock all the way in her.

He slid two fingers in her. He was moving his fingers fast and deep in her. "Oh god yes Blake. You make your girl feel so good." She said. She closed her eyes and started cumming all over his fingers. "Oh yes baby I'm cumming. Cum deep in the ass that belongs to you." She said.

Her moaning got very sharp as he fingered her and stuffed her ass with his cock at the same time. She started to cum all over his fingers and told him to cum inside of her. He let out a load moan of approval, and he wasn't holding back as he thrust inside of her anymore. He gripped her tight and started to thrust himself into her as hard as he could - feeling that he was going to cum any second. The sound of his skin slapping against hers echoed loudly throughout the room, and with one last thrust he shot his giant load deep inside of her ass.

They were both breathing heavily, and he kept himself buried inside of her. He lifted the hand she came on to his face and he licked the fingers clean, hearing a grunt of disgust from Chad. He looked down at Courtney and could see her face was beet red. He slowly slid his cock out of her ass, and watched as some of his fluids just dripped out of her. He lifted her up and turned her so she was looking at him, and he placed both his hands on her red cheeks. "You're so beautiful". was all he said before once again mashing his lips against hers. After a few seconds he parted lips, and whispered against them "and I love you too, Courtney". He shoved his lips back onto hers, feeling her melt against him. Suddenly Chad started to speak up - "You're going to regret this. I'm going to tell everyone how much of a slut you are." was all he said.

He chuckled into her mouth as he spoke up and parted lips with her. He walked over to Chad, and suddenly grabbed him by the throat. "If you even think about doing or saying anything to hurt my girl, I'll find you." Chad struggled against him. "If anybody asks about her - you tell them you fucked up. Got it?" Chad nodded - clearly in fear at this point. Blake looked back at Courtney. Was him defending her turning her on? He couldn't tell. He suddenly started untying Chad and he lifted him off the bed, dragging his naked body to the door. He opened it up and literally kicked him out, throwing his underwear out at him as he hit the ground. "Now stay out of her life - or I'm going to make yours hell". He slammed the door.

Chad was out of her life now. He knew he wouldn't try anything now. He let out a sigh of relief, and turned around and locked eyes with Courtney - who was now on the bed, looking right at him...

She was feeling so go with his fingers in her pussy and his cock deep in her tight ass. She was cumming so much and feeling so good. He was thrusting deep into her tight ass. He was stretching her ass out so much. She was moaning loudly. He gripped her tight. Their bodies were slapping against each others. He thrust into her and came. He was filling her up with cum.

She loved feeling his cock deep in her ass. His cum started dripping out of her he had filled her up so much. They were breathing heavily. Her face was bright red. He slid his cock out her ass. His cum trickled out her ass. His hands went to her hot cheeks. "Oh baby thanks." She said smiling. He kissed her. "I'm glad you feel the same." She said.

She kissed him. Chad ruined the moment telling her he'd tell everyone she was a slut. Blake grabbed Chad's neck. Hearing Blake defend her surprisingly really turned her on. Her pussy was so wet. She was looking at Blake with love and lust. Blake started un-tying Chad. He lifted him off the bed. He kicked out Chad with just his underwear.

She heard the door slam. She got onto the bed. She laid there naked on the bed. She ran her fingers through her hair. She felt so good Chad was gone and out of her life. Blake walked back into the room. "You know you defending me was so hot. I want you right now on this bed so I can hump my hot hunky boyfriend." She said.

He gave her a sly smirk as she laid there, telling him how much she wanted him. He stroked his dick in her direction as he walked on over to her, helping himself get all nice and hard again. "You want this back inside of you"? He crawled on top of her and leaned his head down so they were looking each other in the eyes. With his hand still wrapped around his cock, he brushed his cock up and down against her pussy. She was soaking wet, and he could see looking into her eyes how badly she wanted him inside of her again.

"Anything for you." he said, sliding his cock back inside of her damp pussy. When she moaned out he shoved his lips onto hers, lapping his tongue at hers. He grinded his hips up and down against hers, fucking her softly. He slid his lips off of hers, and kissed along her cheek, and started kissing down to her neck. He started to give her little love bites along her neck, hearing her yelp as he did. He started to move his hips a little faster, and whispered in her ear. "How do you want it, love?"

He was stroking his cock as he walked over to her. "Yeah I want that monster cock in me baby." She said. He for on tip of her and leaned his head down. They were looking into each others eyes. She kissed him. "Your my knight in shining armour." She said laughing. He rubbed his cock up against her pussy. She wanted him in her so badly. He said anything for you as he slid into her. She moaned loudly.

He was shoving his tongue in her mouth. He was grinding his hips up and down. He was fucking her slowly. He was kissing her neck. He was covering her neck with love bites. She was moaning out. He started moving his hips faster. She rolled him onto his back and got on top. "I want it like this." She said thrusting hard down on his cock. She kissed him passionately as she rode him.

He gave her a light laugh as she rolled him over on his back. She started to ride him hard and fast, bouncing and thrusting her body up and down on his cock. He jokingly put his hands behind his head, relaxing as he looked up at his gorgeous girl fucking herself on top of him. "I can watch this for days." he told her, not taking his eyes off her amazing breasts.

She leaned down and pressed her lips against his, while still rocking her hips. He returned her kiss and brought his hands out and grabbed at her ass. He started to help her move her hips, lifting her up and down on his cock as he kept his lips locked with hers. As she moaned into his mouth he broke it and whispered to her lips "You like that baby? You think you can handle me when I get you all alone for a full weekend?" He started to lift her up and down higher on his cock, thrusting hard upwards each time he brought her down. After she answered he held her body tight against him so she couldn't move, and took her left breast into his mouth. He flicked his tongue along her nipple for a bit, and then suddenly started to thrust himself rapidly up inside of her,

"Oh yeah you want to watch me riding your big cock." She said. She sat up more on his cock. She tossed her head back pushing her boobs out more. She was really enjoying riding his cock. He made her feel so good with his cock. She moved down kissing him. His hands grabbed at her ass. He was moving her hips. He was lifting her up and down on his cock. She moaned loudly into his mouth. He broke the kiss. She looked into his eyes. "Oh baby I love it. I can handle you and you know that." She said.

He was lifting her up and down on his cock. He was thrusting hard into her. She loved him in her. He held her body so she couldn't move. He took her nipple in her mouth. He was flicking his tongue over her hard nipple. He was thrusting into her. "Oh baby yes. You are amazing. You make me feel so good. I love your cock so much." She said. She closed her eyes as he was thrusting into her. She was moaning loudly out. "I love you." She said her pussy tightening round him. She was cumming.

Back