Gas Station Gourmet

Conager

¿Que? Cornelius!
What's the best thing you ever ate from a gas station or convenience mart?

There was this gas station at 32nd and Washington that had pressure-cooker fried chicken that was scrumptious.

Tonight, I made do with a "Sante Fe" style chicken salad. The meager portion of chicken came first because it was included as was sone roasted corn, black beans, cheese and not-terrible guacamole.

I added a couple of hard-boiled eggs and kept some honey-mustard dressing in reserve for when the guacamole ran out.

What's the best thing you ever ate from a gas station or convenience mart?

There was this gas station at 32nd and Washington that had pressure-cooker fried chicken that was scrumptious.

Tonight, I made do with a "Sante Fe" style chicken salad. The meager portion of chicken came first because it was included as was sone roasted corn, black beans, cheese and not-terrible guacamole.

I added a couple of hard-boiled eggs and kept some honey-mustard dressing in reserve for when the guacamole ran out.

A funky little gas station we use to ride past had a small restaurant attached and served only one thing. They have (they're still going strong) the only franchise in this state for Rex's Chicken. We would stop and eat, then place an order to go. It was delicious. We haven't gone past there in a while, since it's halfway across the state from us.

There is one my son makes fun of not to far from here. It sells packaged sushi. Yeah, gas station sushi, just what I fucking need.

Comshaw

Here is Almost Heaven, every gas station has their own home-baked pepperoni rolls.

I like mine with mozz and jalapeno

WTF are you lot on about? petrol stations that sell food?

They lose money on gas, and make it up on convenience items and weiners.

Everything is double or triple what you'd pay for it in a regular grocery store and yet, they're always packed with people overpaying for "snacks & food"

Coronagers last two thread titles:

1: Gas Station Gourmet

2: Has Anyone Tried Fireball Whiskey......

Form your own conclusions

:D

I see what types of people are employed by gas stations so
I'm not about to eat anything that doesn't come packaged...

The Bombay Frankie Company used to sell amazing Indian food out of a Chevron station in West LA. But a couple of years ago they got too popular and moved to a mall in Culver City. :(

Here in the Midwest restaurants offer patrons to buy fuel for their automobiles.

Roller food & Kitchen..

The Midwest is full of different types of gas stations with food.

Quick Trip has really good breakfast pizza. They also have anything you’d ever want off a roller. The egg rolls are tasty.

Casey’s has pizza, wings, and fried chicken. I’ve never tried it but people rave about it.

BP Gas Stations have kitchens with a pretty big menu. I once had a roast beef sandwich. It was okay, but only okay.

Quick Trip has really good breakfast pizza. They also have anything you’d ever want off a roller. The egg rolls are tasty.

Casey’s has pizza, wings, and fried chicken. I’ve never tried it but people rave about it.

BP Gas Stations have kitchens with a pretty big menu. I once had a roast beef sandwich. It was okay, but only okay.

Casey’s chicken is very good!

Living in rural America means Casey's pizza.
That is an exceptionally good pizza.
Never had their fried chicken.

Yeah, I don't think of those highway mega-truck stops as gas stations.

Anything with showers just disqualifies it as such.

The have restaurants for Pete's sake...

Yep, Casey’s or Circle K…

Living in rural America means Casey's pizza.
That is an exceptionally good pizza.
Never had their fried chicken.

Yep something about the crust of Casey’s pizza, plus the wings. That’s a great lunch whenever I’m in the county seeing my family.

I’ve not eaten at Circle K..

Back