Future of abortion at stake in US Supreme Court case

And....dumb as......”powder”....has nothing to do with a rifle.

But I’m sure you know that, since you think you know EVERYTHING!

(NOT!)

Doesn't matter. You would be disarmed and beat down before you even could grab your penis extender.

In your world illegals run across your land unabated and leave their trash on your property because you're nothing but a weak little bitch boy who can't do shit about it.

Oh my....ouch..... NOT!

You are a child.

Answer to my question?
Who is the ‘weak little bitch’ again?
Looks like you.
Can’t answer a question.

Whine on ass-eyes.

It's a baby. A baby human. Under construction. Simple as that.

When do you think it's OK to kill one, cause you 'have things to do'?

Unless the fetus can live outside of the womb without assistance such as ventilation it is not considered viable.

Really?

Just when is he/she a baby?
Just when, can he/she feel pain?

Some science please.

Until the fetus is fully developed and can live on its own outside the womb it's not really a "baby". Live on its own means without life support of any kind.

Until the fetus is fully developed and can live on its own outside the womb it's not really a "baby". Live on its own means without life support of any kind.

So....remember that, when you fall off the boat, smack your head, and land in the water.
When you are pulled out, and not breathing, you are, and will not able to live on your own without AR or CPR. You can't live on your own......not without assistance, and life support. Therefore, per your criteria, you may as well be tossed right on back in the water as fish food, or....if someone so desires....hauled to shore, so folks can dig a hole & plant ya.

So....remember that, when you fall off the boat, smack your head, and land in the water.
When you are pulled out, and not breathing, you are, and will not able to live on your own without AR or CPR. You can't live on your own......not without assistance, and life support. Therefore, per your criteria, you may as well be tossed right on back in the water as fish food, or....if someone so desires....hauled to shore, so folks can dig a hole & plant ya.

A fully grown person falling off a boat is not the same as something thats never had the ability to breathe its own air

Thanks for the false equivalency though

A fully grown person falling off a boat is not the same as something thats never had the ability to breathe its own air

Thanks for the false equivalency though

Why?
What is the difference?

Simple truth is, just a matter of the mother doesn't want the baby.
And the most vulnerable......dies, because of that.

How about if the guy's wife, doesn't want her husband, who fell off the boat?

Why?
What is the difference?

Simple truth is, just a matter of the mother doesn't want the baby.
And the most vulnerable......dies, because of that.

How about if the guy's wife, doesn't want her husband, who fell off the boat?

You dont see the difference between something which has never hand the ability to breathe and a grown person?

Seriously?

As for your second point... lets say the mother may die if she brings this fetus to term... that means the baby dies

What's more important... her life or " the most vulnerable"?

As for the third... once again, grown ass person is not the same as something that's ever had the ability to breathe on its own

If we follow your logic a cow should enjoy the same rights as you, so you better stop eating meat....murderer

Yes. Seriously.
The baby is born, in a botched abortion.
The baby is breathing. The baby is alive.
The mother, doesn't want the baby.

Is it OK, to let the baby die?
Just let the baby lay there, and slowly starve to death? Can she choke the life out of the baby?

Please explain, the difference. You have not, and are not.

And what about that messy little oath doctors take.....about doing no harm.
Maybe that's why the abortion groups don't want to require doctors, or admitting privileges, for people and organizations doing abortions.

You dont see the difference between something which has never hand the ability to breathe and a grown person?

Seriously?

As for your second point... lets say the mother may die if she brings this fetus to term... that means the baby dies

What's more important... her life or " the most vulnerable"?

As for the third... once again, grown ass person is not the same as something that's ever had the ability to breathe on its own

If we follow your logic a cow should enjoy the same rights as you, so you better stop eating meat....murderer

Yes. Seriously.
The baby is born, in a botched abortion.
The baby is breathing. The baby is alive.
The mother, doesn't want the baby.

If it was a botched abortion and the baby lived... the incompetent doctor should be the one you're angry with not the mother who thought someone with a medical degree could do simple medical procedure in which they trained

Is it OK, to let the baby die?

It was an abortion as you said, if the baby lived it's malpractice

Just let the baby lay there, and slowly starve to death? Can she choke the life out of the baby?

Considering it wasnt supposed to live, once again this is malpractice.. stop getting angry at the mother for engaging in a legal procedure someone else fucked up

Please explain, the difference. You have not, and are not.

I have.... something that has never had the ability to breathe on its own

let me bold the part you dont seem t o get

NEVER HAD

that means at no point did possess the ability

unlike your man in the boat

if a fetus is incapable of surviving on its own, its not a person

Deal with it

And what about that messy little oath doctors take.....about doing no harm.
Maybe that's why the abortion groups don't want to require doctors, or admitting privileges, for people and organizations doing abortions.

The doctor in your example did harm

Adding requirements that doctors need to have that have no bearing on the procedure is somehow small government?

You have still failed to answer the question.

Is it just a matter of time? The guy in the boat has been breathing for a few years, but the baby has only been breathing for a few minute?
Is that it?
Is it minutes....hours......days? Where is the difference?

My opinion.....if a doctor DOES not try to save that baby, he's guilty of a lot more than malpractice. It's called murder, same as it would apply to the guy who fell out of the boat, if he was not to offer assistance.

But it seems, that you differentiate between the two, by whether the mother wants the baby. If she doesn't kill him,, even though, he is viable.

Requiring assistance, whether it be help with breathing, a jump start, or months in the ICU, doesn't matter.
HELLO! That's what doctors do. It's their job. They take an oath.

If it was a botched abortion and the baby lived... the incompetent doctor should be the one you're angry with not the mother who thought someone with a medical degree could do simple medical procedure in which they trained

It was an abortion as you said, if the baby lived it's malpractice

Considering it wasnt supposed to live, once again this is malpractice.. stop getting angry at the mother for engaging in a legal procedure someone else fucked up

NEVER HAD

Deal with it

The doctor in your example did harm

Adding requirements that doctors need to have that have no bearing on the procedure is somehow small government?

You have still failed to answer the question.

I did answer the question, its not my fault you have a medical condition that prevents you from seeing the words " never had"

Is it just a matter of time? The guy in the boat has been breathing for a few years, but the baby has only been breathing for a few minute?
Is that it?
Is it minutes....hours......days? Where is the difference?

If the baby was breathing it means it has the ability to breathe... say unlike a fetus

If it does not have the ability to survive on its own its not a person,

jesus fuck, this has been explained to you multiple times... you seriously can not be this fucking stupid

My opinion.....if a doctor DOES not try to save that baby, he's guilty of a lot more than malpractice. It's called murder, same as it would apply to the guy who fell out of the boat, if he was not to offer assistance.

If he was peforming an abortion he wasnt supposed to save the baby, dumbass.. or do you hire plumbers to do all your stereo repair?

But it seems, that you differentiate between the two, by whether the mother wants the baby. If she doesn't kill him,, even though, he is viable.

I differentiate them between their ability to survive outside the womb... how are you not getting this?

Requiring assistance, whether it be help with breathing, a jump start, or months in the ICU, doesn't matter.
HELLO! That's what doctors do. It's their job. They take an oath.

It does matter, if the fetus can not survive outside the womb

trying to explain how the reproductive system works to you is like trying to teach math to a rock

Gotcha. You won't answer the question.

You: If it's a baby, the most vulnerable, and you don't want it, KILL IT! It's OK. It's just a fetus. My life is more important. Can't be bothered.....I want to go to the concert.
Must be some time weighted thing?.....what is the time, minutes, hours, days.....years? You failed to answer that too.

If the baby is born, it's not a fetus now is he or she?

FYI.....a 1-year old cannot live on his/her own. OK to kill off them too, I mean....if you don't want them, and you have things to do?

Trying to tell you that some people revere life, is like talking to a stone wall.
I've mined rock that isn't as hard as your head.

And.....you are lying. You differentiate between the two STRICTLY on whether whether one is wanted or not. And you call it a 'fetus', to justify that.

You are one sick puppy in my eyes, and in the eyes of a lot of others.

I did answer the question, its not my fault you have a medical condition that prevents you from seeing the words " never had"

If the baby was breathing it means it has the ability to breathe... say unlike a fetus

jesus fuck, this has been explained to you multiple times... you seriously can not be this fucking stupid

If he was peforming an abortion he wasnt supposed to save the baby, dumbass.. or do you hire plumbers to do all your stereo repair?

I differentiate them between their ability to survive outside the womb... how are you not getting this?

trying to explain how the reproductive system works to you is like trying to teach math to a rock

Gotcha. You won't answer the question.

NEVER HAD

Deal with it

Somehow answering the question over and over is not answering it... jesus fuck , you're a twit

You: If it's a baby, the most vulnerable, and you don't want it, KILL IT! It's OK. It's just a fetus. My life is more important. Can't be bothered.....I want to go to the concert.
Must be some time weighted thing?.....what is the time, minutes, hours, days.....years? You failed to answer that too.

I never said to kill anything you fucking liar

If it cant survive outside the womb it's not a person, you intellectual fraud

If the baby is born, it's not a fetus now is he or she?

If its born it's not a fetus, correct

FYI.....a 1-year old cannot live on his/her own. OK to kill off them too, I mean....if you don't want them, and you have things to do?

If you seperate a 1 year old physically from its mother, it will not die.. you intellectual fraud

Trying to tell you that some people revere life, is like talking to a stone wall.
I've mined rock that isn't as hard as your head.

Revering life and not understanding science are two different things, dipshit

And.....you are lying. You differentiate between the two STRICTLY on whether whether one is wanted or not. And you call it a 'fetus', to justify that.

Point out where I said about it being wanted or not, you fucking liar

You are one sick puppy in my eyes, and in the eyes of a lot of others.

And you're an intellectual fraud, a moron and a fucking liar

I never said to kill anything you fucking liar
BULLSHIT.

Leaving a baby to die, when he/she could be saved, is killing, murder..... just like choking the baby to death.
Same as leaving the guy drug out of the water by not doing CPR on him.
Fact.

Fact.....you don't give a damn about killing babies. It's OK, if it's a matter of convenience.
And you justify it, by reclassifying them, as a fetus.

You are a sad person.

BULLSHIT.

Leaving a baby to die, when he/she could be saved, is killing, murder..... just like choking the baby to death.
Same as leaving the guy drug out of the water by not doing CPR on him.
Fact.

Fact.....you don't give a damn about killing babies. It's OK, if it's a matter of convenience.
And you justify it, by reclassifying them, as a fetus.

You are a sad person.

That's your rebuttal

so because I think a doctor should be accountable for what they do, I want to kill babies

What a maroon

That's your rebuttal

so because I think a doctor should be accountable for what they do, I want to kill babies

What a maroon

The mother is responsible. And if the doctor fucks off his oath, he is responsible too.

Face it. You are fine with killing babies. Not sure where you draw the line....but I don't care.

You are a miserable person.

Back