Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

Goodness there are 101 things I'd rather be doing than be stuck here at work while some teenager bitches at me because I won't let her watch a movie without her ID. Though it's hard to tell if she's pissed at me since she keeps turning her back to gripe at her boyfriend who keeps looking at her with that bewildered, why am I dating such a crazy bitch look.

I actually feel bad for him. She's going to keep at this tirade for a while. I don't even think she's realized I've walked off.

Goodness there are 101 things I'd rather be doing than be stuck here at work while some teenager bitches at me because I won't let her watch a movie without her ID. Though it's hard to tell if she's pissed at me since she keeps turning her back to gripe at her boyfriend who keeps looking at her with that bewildered, why am I dating such a crazy bitch look.

I actually feel bad for him. She's going to keep at this tirade for a while. I don't even think she's realized I've walked off.

I work with girls in their 20s who act like teenagers. I feel your pain

It sounds like you had a pretty "fun" night! I think you might have given the boyfriend something to smile about though, just walking off like a boss :)

Liking the thread, by the by, as well as the first post :)

I work with girls in their 20s who act like teenagers. I feel your pain

Some women will always act like teenagers because it's how they get by in life. It's frustrating and annoying but my goodness working with the public is not even the most annoying group of people you'll run into.

Plus, nothing brings a smile to my face quite like telling people (who clearly don't hear it often enough) no.

Some women will always act like teenagers because it's how they get by in life. It's frustrating and annoying but my goodness working with the public is not even the most annoying group of people you'll run into.

Plus, nothing brings a smile to my face quite like telling people (who clearly don't hear it often enough) no.

And the blank look on those face, projecting that lovely mix of disbelief and confusion makes it all the more worth it!

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what is the most annoying group of people you run into?

People who tell me what I'm going to do when they are upset. I'm really good at my job, so of course if your experience is less than awesome, I'm going to get you taken care of. If you're nice about it, I'm REALLY going to take care of you. But when people start telling me, you're going to do this, and you're going to give me that. I can't stand it. First of all, of course I am. You don't have to demand it like a douche. Your movie isn't on I'm not going to hold onto your money and laugh because you're a sucker. I want your business, so of course I'm going to get you taken care of. Second, no one, no one likes outsiders telling them how to do their job. It's just unbelievably rude and demeaning. I've had popcorn, wine, money and tickets thrown at me in anger over nonsense. I just don't understand being that pissed off over a movie.

Last edited:
People who tell me what I'm going to do when they are upset. I'm really good at my job, so of course if your experience is less than awesome, I'm going to get you taken care of. If you're nice about it, I'm REALLY going to take care of you. But when people start telling me, you're going to do this, and you're going to give me that. I can't stand it. First of all, of course I am. You don't have to demand it like a douche. Your movie isn't on I'm not going to hold onto your money and laugh because you're a sucker. I want your business, so of course I'm going to get you taken care of. Second, no one, no one likes outsiders telling them how to do their job. It's just unbelievably rude and demeaning. I've had popcorn, wine, money and tickets thrown at me in anger over nonsense. I just don't understand being that pissed off over a movie.
Wait....your movie theatre serves wine? Why can't there be more of those around where I am?

It is annoying when someone tells you how to do your job and they don't know it themselves. Sometimes people just assume they know more than they actually do, unfortunately.

Today, my supervisor told me, in response to a statement I made about grown people using 69 as part of their password being silly, that he doesn't think of any of us (his subordinates) sexually at all so it's always shocking when we mention it. He assumes us to be asexual creatures he employees. Which let me be very clear, I understand this. I feel the same way about my staff. But point blank and unsolicitedly being told someone of the opposite sex doesn't think of you sexually is laughably disconcerting. Laughably because it's funny. Disconcerting because at the end of the day no one like being told that on a sexual level amebas turn someone on more than you do. lol

Today, my supervisor told me, in response to a statement I made about grown people using 69 as part of their password being silly, that he doesn't think of any of us (his subordinates) sexually at all so it's always shocking when we mention it. He assumes us to be asexual creatures he employees. Which let me be very clear, I understand this. I feel the same way about my staff. But point blank and unsolicitedly being told someone of the opposite sex doesn't think of you sexually is laughably disconcerting. Laughably because it's funny. Disconcerting because at the end of the day no one like being told that on a sexual level amebas turn someone on more than you do. lol

Doesnt it depend on the size of the rack the Ameba has?

He's a nut job if he says that, or a total liar. I'm probably going to say liar. I'm sure you can arouse all men.

He's a nut job if he says that, or a total liar. I'm probably going to say liar. I'm sure you can arouse all men.

lol You might be right. I just couldn't stop laughing at the unsolicited rejection. I wanted to tell him I didn't ask! My point was a 37 year old woman... At her job... uses 69 like a teenage boy. Which was funny to me and I get hit with, "I don't think of you sexually at all." Seriously, I didn't ask! But for the record when I think of you sexually, I get a little queasy.

Great now there are things flying around here. Walking in looking for panties to be thrown and get hit with a football. That's a rough day.

Back