Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

Agreed. After all the negativity spewing out in the world today, it was nice to see two people with kindness in their hearts saving the world for a final time. A nice two hour break from insanity.

Just watched Vampires vs Brooklyn. Not bad for a second rate The Lost Boys wannabe.

Agreed. After all the negativity spewing out in the world today, it was nice to see two people with kindness in their hearts saving the world for a final time. A nice two hour break from insanity.

Just watched Vampires vs Brooklyn. Not bad for a second rate The Lost Boys wannabe.

Good to know! That was on my list to catch.

No kidding, though in all honesty it looks like Louisiana is going to take that hit... again. I'll be ever so happy to get out of hurricane season.

Have we ever had a Delta?
Why don’t they just use Greek names with these letters?
Demeter... better than Delta

I live mid way between Houston and Galveston. Feel sorry for those poor people in Delta's path....but very happy another one is passing us by!

If this year doesn't end soon, I'm going to need the powers that be to make xanax available over the counter. 😒

Hi, Sexyfan! I haven’t been to your thread before. I read your post on the first page - curious if I tell you my 5 fave movies what that tells you about me. Are you game?

I've been curious about the new Bill and Ted movie, but not had chance to catch it yet. A few of the films that have been scheduled for release, I've held off seeing them in the home environment as cinema is a little more immersive for a really good film. I have seen (but not watched) 1917 on Prime this week and really want to watch it, but again I know that Nolan's films are made more for big screen than home environment. Apologies for sounding a little more pretentious.

I have watched Truth Seekers on Prime, it's a fun poke at the sort of ghost hunting, conspiracy theory investigating films that get made and end up on Prime. Bonuses are that's Pegg and Frost together again, not as funny as Spaced or Shaun of the Dead.

I'm looking forward to Rebecca on Netflix, the book is tense, gripping, creepy and Mrs. Danvers is a tour de force to be feared by anyone. I think both Prime and Netflix have the usual trawl of festive films and tomfoolery that will either bring forth wry smiles for this testing time of year, or make you reach for the remote control faster than a proverbial greased otter through a pipe.

Back