Full Frontal Friday

Yeah, @Melanieishere is here for the ladies, so she doesn't really interact with guys too much. I'm just happy she shares what she does.
I'm here for the ladies too ... but then again, a nice cock is also a treat (as I'm finding out in my old age) 😜
At 71, I haven't turned the corner from hetero, but as KeenVoyeur says about "old age", the lack of any female attention on Lit nearly pushes me to wanting sexual contact by other than hand in any way, shape or form. I'm not so much "here for the ladies", but even the slightest acknowledgement from females regardless of their sexual orientation is still much appreciated. Nowadays, fantasy is the closest I'll probably experience again versus reality.

I appreciate @Melanieishere, and all of the ladies willing to comfortably share their beauty, conscious that there are voyeurs like me who they wouldn't give the time of day to.

While originally posed for the Sock It To Me thread on Wednesday, it is Friday...and it is in the nature of full frontal...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back