Fucking my sister-in-law

Msh1313

Loves Spam
My first wife had three younger sisters. The oldest was cute and had tiny little titties. To escape her abusive husband, she came to live with us in another city. A few weeks after my SIL came to live with us, my wife left to join a cult (that’s another story). Nothing happened between me and my SIL for a few weeks but one night we were sitting on the sofa watching TV. She was wearing a tshirt and some gym shorts. She sorta snuggled up against me and I put my arm around her. Pretty soon, we started kissing. I put my hands on her little titties through her tshirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra so I could feel the softness of her tits and the hardness of her erect nipples. I eventually put my hand under her shirt and got a good feel of her sweet titties. Of course, the shirt came off later and then her shorts. She was wearing a pair of sexy panties and it wasn’t long before I pulled them off and got a look at her pussy. She had reddish pussy hair. I dove right in and started licking her slit. She was soaking wet. Finally, I took off my clothes and put my raging hard on in Her pussy. It was like heaven. We fucked for hours on the sofa. Missionary, doggy style, cowgirl. We ended up in my bed and spent the night fucking and sleeping. After that, we fucked every day after work. First thing we woukd do after work was take our clothes off and fuck. We wouldn’t bother putting our clothes back on, knowing that we would be fucking more that evening.

That went on until my wife came back from the cult. Then SIL and I only fucked when my wife was out and about.

My first wife had three younger sisters. The oldest was cute and had tiny little titties. To escape her abusive husband, she came to live with us in another city. A few weeks after my SIL came to live with us, my wife left to join a cult (that’s another story). Nothing happened between me and my SIL for a few weeks but one night we were sitting on the sofa watching TV. She was wearing a tshirt and some gym shorts. She sorta snuggled up against me and I put my arm around her. Pretty soon, we started kissing. I put my hands on her little titties through her tshirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra so I could feel the softness of her tits and the hardness of her erect nipples. I eventually put my hand under her shirt and got a good feel of her sweet titties. Of course, the shirt came off later and then her shorts. She was wearing a pair of sexy panties and it wasn’t long before I pulled them off and got a look at her pussy. She had reddish pussy hair. I dove right in and started licking her slit. She was soaking wet. Finally, I took off my clothes and put my raging hard on in Her pussy. It was like heaven. We fucked for hours on the sofa. Missionary, doggy style, cowgirl. We ended up in my bed and spent the night fucking and sleeping. After that, we fucked every day after work. First thing we woukd do after work was take our clothes off and fuck. We wouldn’t bother putting our clothes back on, knowing that we would be fucking more that evening.

That went on until my wife came back from the cult. Then SIL and I only fucked when my wife was out and about.
This would make a great story. Wife joins a cult and goes on a pilgrimage to Bangladesh, but things go badly and she’s thrown out of the cult with no money or passport. Takes her 18 months to get home, only to find her sister has married her now ex-husband, moved in and taken her place.

Thank goodness for abusive husbands!

There’s no woman more ready to fuck than the freshly damaged ones, amiright?

luk used to cruise the single moms at daycare, but this setup is even better.

Man I genuinely love my sisters in law. My wife has 3 sisters and they're just all wonderful women. I could imagine myself with any of them in another life.

In real life I'm respectable to them of course, and we are all kind to each other and help each other out.

In the darkest corners of my mind, I'm always imagining myself pounding each of them and making them scream.

If Heaven's real, my first act is going to be having crazy heaven sex with all four women at once for hours.

I have a sister in law that's cute. I wouldn't mind something happening since her husband is a dufus. Sadly, I thought I was close once. But alas...

Yes, my fiancee asked me would I have coitus with her mom and both younger sisters? I was thinking was she testing my fidelity. No sweetie, i am serious, mom wants to sleep with you. Why does your sisters want me I asked? Well sweetie girls chat, and chat about sex, and yes they all want to know about the juicy bits. I ended up making love to her mom and both her sisters.

I almost fucked my sister in law. Her and her man got into an argument at a bar we were at and her man raised his fist at her and was kicked out. I was younger than and I indulged now and then with cocaine. I asked Nikki if she could get me a couple grams. She called a guy and he delivered. She handed it to me and said "You know what they say. Sex and drugs go hand and hand so what's it going to be?" I told her I just wanted to get high and she took off with the dealer.

I almost fucked my sister in law. Her and her man got into an argument at a bar we were at and her man raised his fist at her and was kicked out. I was younger than and I indulged now and then with cocaine. I asked Nikki if she could get me a couple grams. She called a guy and he delivered. She handed it to me and said "You know what they say. Sex and drugs go hand and hand so what's it going to be?" I told her I just wanted to get high and she took off with the dealer.

I fucked my sister in law several times. She was having difficulty with a bathroom water valve and the temperature was plunging to sub freezing cold. My brother was out of town and she asked me if I could help. Said sure. I was still filthy but got dressed quick and went over. She was wearing revealing blouse and thong. That’s it. She smiled as she let me In. Immediately started going for my dick which was already hard but had remnants of my girls pussy juices on it. I told her hey. Hey. I’d do you baby but my dick has pussy on it. She didn’t care went at it. Was fucking her for three years after that

I’m definitely going to fuck my SIL soon, it’ll be in drink……….very sexy, never wears bra or panties and flashed me loads and whilst sober that’s as far as it goes

However after a night on the drink she loves to stop over at ours, she doesn’t leave my side, flirts and talks dirty like a lot of ladies in drink

Last time she’d just stripped to her knickers I wondered if she just felt comfortable, the same night we were deep in conversation and I needed to pee, she carried on chatting, followed me to the toilet, unzipped me and whipped my cock out out

My wife just laughed at me as she could tell I felt a bit uncomfortable, I’ve joked and told her that I’m going to fuck her sister next time………..she didn’t say I couldn’t, simply replied maybe on your birthday 😁

I’m definitely going to fuck my SIL soon, it’ll be in drink……….very sexy, never wears bra or panties and flashed me loads and whilst sober that’s as far as it goes

However after a night on the drink she loves to stop over at ours, she doesn’t leave my side, flirts and talks dirty like a lot of ladies in drink

Last time she’d just stripped to her knickers I wondered if she just felt comfortable, the same night we were deep in conversation and I needed to pee, she carried on chatting, followed me to the toilet, unzipped me and whipped my cock out out

My wife just laughed at me as she could tell I felt a bit uncomfortable, I’ve joked and told her that I’m going to fuck her sister next time………..she didn’t say I couldn’t, simply replied maybe on your birthday 😁
Yeah do it. It’s perfectly natural. It’s why your wife laughed but did not forbid you to fuck her sisters holes. For thousands of years Humans been fucking family and friends members because it’s natural. We feel trust and are attracted to women we see on a regular sustained basis. Women feel it for men they see on a regular basis as well. All these construction workers dropping trou to fuck the neighbor girl construction worker behind the dirt pile is no accident. We are a sexual species. We make more trouble trying to criminalize and make taboo ancient behaviors carved into our prehistoric caveman cavewoman DNA.

Some years ago, my father-in-law took my wife and her brother with him on a business trip to Japan. (They were both working in the family business at the time.) While they were away, my bother-in-law's wife came over for supper. And one thing led to another.

When my wife returned, she asked if I had seen Louise. I told her that she had come over for supper.

‘Did you fuck her?’ my wife asked.

‘I may have,’ I said.

‘I told her that you probably would,’ she said. And she laughed.

Back