Fright Night 2: The Revenge of Regina

I further began working my magic on him, so that he would not interfere in me resurrecting my brother and giving him Lita. I kissed him back.

Lita

"Mmmm I would" I said with a smile. Sarena decided to wait her turn due to what was going on with Eddie. She wanted to make sure I was safe. I just hoped everything would be okay with Eddie.

-Eddie was now entranced his skin tone was different and his eyes glow red. Moaning in to the kiss he enjoyed staying so close to her. Eddie reached down pinching her nipples pulling them.-

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Damien Gripped her hair and knelt her down.-"Open up baby."

The blood and my power was taking hold of him. He was now much paler and his eyes red. I whimpered in pleasure as he toyed with my nipples. I got an idea. Since he was now mine I could really show him my power. I changed into Lita to test his hunger. "Eddie... Is everything okay? You are avoiding me?" I said in her voice.

I got on my knees in front of Damien and opened my mouth as he took out his cock for me to suck on.

Last edited:
"Sorry Lita but i found a purpose and i can not let you interfere."-He was far gone and soon it would be worse then that Eddie chokes her and sucked her nipples anamalisticly.-

-----------------------------------------------

-Damien gripped her hair and fucked her throat roughly.-

I remained as Lita loving just how vicious he was getting. "Eddie, please don't hurt me" I whimpered as she gagged. She began to struggle.

-----------

I sucked harder on his cock moaning. Sarena rubbed her pussy more as she watched. That was another kink of hers. Watching her boyfriend fuck another girl.

Last edited:
Back