Friends seeing your wife's nude pictures.

I need a friend like you
My buddies are all bugging me about watching the NCAA championship game at our place?!?! They're not saying it out loud but I guess it's been a long winter since they haven't seen my Mrs?!? I know there'll soon be talk about " picnics and bbqs " with the guys or umm friends coming over 🤣

We belonged to another site where my wife used to enter contests. I loved reading the comments. Skyped with one guy from the Uk who jerked off looking at her pics

How many guys show nude pictures of there wife's to there friends?
If I ever had any, I would not have. That would just have been gratuitous flexing on account of her sexiness. (Not overstating it: Another guy who didn't know she was with me was quite explicit on the subject.)

Aren't our wives the best for sharing these naughty photos of themselves!!!!!???? Those buddies who's seen what she's sent are all so envious and really get a kick out of coming over and conversing with her now they've seen her sexy pussy 😜

That is actually ex wife #2. I would send her messages of what my friends would say about her pictures. She sometimes replied with how she masturbated to the comments.

When I got my first computer and had nude pictures of downloaded pictures, my wife ask, why her pictures weren't there.
I told her that if they were and one of my friends came over and we got on the computer they would see. All see said was so,
but she'd show the ones I could have there. Next day a friend wanted to look something up on the internet and seen her picture.
She was in the other room and he yelled that she could mow his lawn anytime. After that she just said she didn't want to know
who seen her pictures. Here is the pictures he seen.
As soon as I saw her fluorishing undergrowth, I'd be offering to mow her lawn.

No, I don't show her nude pictures to anybody in real life. Some of my friends have seen her topless, but that was her showing herself, not me.

I was at my buddies place last night watching the Final 4. We were all joking and bantering about our beloved wives and I swear I was so tempted to show them a few sexy selfies she sent me yesterday while she was clothes shopping but decided against it haaaaa!?!? Next time perhaps??

Last edited:
I have many pictures of my wife nude or semi nude.. some she knows about most she dosent know about.
I do have a guy friend who I have shared them with..
its exciting to show her over the years
Does your wife know you share her pictures?

I trade with friends..she knows it..I tell her how much it turns me on the share pictures of her…it turns her on too but she’s shy about it

I was at work once a coworker got my phone when I went to the bathroom. My wife had just texted me, and he texted her back. Nothing major. She had texted and asked how my day was going and he texted back and replied something to the effect of "it's ok for a Monday I guess" and she replied with a pic of her topless and said "hope this helps". He is a good dude, and when he told me, he was afraid I would be mad. He didn't notice how hard it made me. I never did tell her that he saw it.

I have another friend who I was asking a favor of. Just a small favor. He jokingly asked what I was willing to pay for it. I told him I would either text him naked pics of my wife or buy his lunch. He told me he would like to see her naked, she's really cute, but he has too much respect for me as a friend, so he would never do that. He asked me to buy his lunch. If only he knew how badly I wanted him to ask for a nude of her lol

Back