Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, handsome, is that a ten-gallon hat or are you just enjoying the show?

Now is a time of great decision. Are we to stay or up and quit? There's no avoiding this conclusion Our town is turning into shit.

Now is a time of great decision. Are we to stay or up and quit? There's no avoiding this conclusion Our town is turning into shit.

"I've been with thousands of men... again and again. They promise the moon! They're always coming and going, and going and coming... and always too soon!"

hahahah! that's JLove's favorite line. :)

"I've been with thousands of men... again and again. They promise the moon! They're always coming and going, and going and coming... and always too soon!"

hahahah! that's JLove's favorite line. :)

I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.

Where ish she dang gum it, when you need her!

I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.

Where ish she dang gum it, when you need her!

" Excuse me while I whip this out. "
lol, probably puttering around the garden.

" Excuse me while I whip this out. "
lol, probably puttering around the garden.

Well, it got so that every piss-ant prairie punk who thought he could shoot a gun would ride into town to try out the Waco Kid. I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille. It got pretty gritty. I started to hear the word "draw" in my sleep. Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, "Reach for it, mister!" I spun around... and there I was, face-to-face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle, and I've been there ever since.

Well, it got so that every piss-ant prairie punk who thought he could shoot a gun would ride into town to try out the Waco Kid. I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille. It got pretty gritty. I started to hear the word "draw" in my sleep. Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, "Reach for it, mister!" I spun around... and there I was, face-to-face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle, and I've been there ever since.

smiling.

Throw up your hands.. Stick out your tush... Hands on your hips... Give 'em a push. You'll be surprised, you're doing the French Mistake. Voila!

smiling.

Throw up your hands.. Stick out your tush... Hands on your hips... Give 'em a push. You'll be surprised, you're doing the French Mistake. Voila!

I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

forgot about that one. lol

What in the wide, wide world of sports is a-goin' on here?

playin' post office

I never understood that one... I mean I understand the gist of it, just not how they actually came up with that saying. :confused:

playin' lick the stamp...

Lol I never really thought about it...

playin' lick the stamp...

Lol I never really thought about it...

la la la la lick it like a lollypop

me neither... sometimes strange thoughts like that just go thru my head and out my mouth (thru my keyboard) before I can stop them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back