Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ball-Breaking

Ooh, what could I possibly associate with that?

thumb_COLOURBOX6531663.jpg

How about White Boy Dessert?

It's a Jamie Oliver recipe, LOL. You get the cheapest vanilla icecream and dollop some in the bowls. Then you get a packet of Maltesers and bash them a bit with a hammer (in the packet so you don't even have to wash the hammer or the surface you bashed them on). Children especially like doing that bit. Then you sprinkle the broken Maltesers on the icecream.

It is delicious! and takes so little effort and there is barely any washing up.
:D

Ooh, what could I possibly associate with that?

thumb_COLOURBOX6531663.jpg

How about White Boy Dessert?

It's a Jamie Oliver recipe, LOL. You get the cheapest vanilla icecream and dollop some in the bowls. Then you get a packet of Maltesers and bash them a bit with a hammer (in the packet so you don't even have to wash the hammer or the surface you bashed them on). Children especially like doing that bit. Then you sprinkle the broken Maltesers on the icecream.

It is delicious! and takes so little effort and there is barely any washing up.
:D

And then there's the grown ups' version: Eton Mess

And then there's the grown ups' version: Eton Mess

'Lo, Sugar. :)

Cream, strawberries and meringue! Whatever could one do with a squishy mess like that? ;)

We had delicious icecream sundaes yesterday. I love to go to the beach and then on for fish and chips and icecream sundaes. These are ones from an earlier trip to the beach. Gah! one day we must go into the Brecon Beacons, we can't always be going to the beach!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sidolis icecream sundaes.jpg
    Sidolis icecream sundaes.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back