Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
twenty-one gun salute

Easter Parade

easter-parade-new+york.jpg

Tio said:
You'd look divine in that thinking cap, Doctor.

Philosopher's Football

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E_8EjoxY7Q

OMG! I skipped Tio. :kiss:
LOL, you can get Philosophy Football t-shirts in the UK. I've got Trotsky :devil: (4).

pimg4af75f994e685_front

666 (an evil number :devil:)

I saw someone on the train once who had 666 tattooed on the back of his neck! Serious. I said to someone-else: "I bet that was a 10 pinter."
:rose: day-after-birthday rose

OMG! I skipped Tio. :kiss:
LOL, you can get Philosophy Football t-shirts in the UK. I've got Trotsky :devil: (4).

pimg4af75f994e685_front

I saw someone on the train once who had 666 tattooed on the back of his neck! Serious. I said to someone-else: "I bet that was a 10 pinter."

a) "What's the point of a revolution without general copulation?"
b) "It takes 2 to Tango."

Thank you for the rose.

There was a furore recently when a local bus company changed their route number to 666. It didn't help that one of their drivers changed the electronic sign to "Devil's Route".

The bus company stopped the driver's addition but the route is still 666. They say that their passengers know that bus route better than any of the others.

Association: Making the beast with two backs.

Thank you for the rose.

There was a furore recently when a local bus company changed their route number to 666. It didn't help that one of their drivers changed the electronic sign to "Devil's Route".

The bus company stopped the driver's addition but the route is still 666. They say that their passengers know that bus route better than any of the others.

Association: Making the beast with two backs.

ROFLOL! They should have kept it! The tourist fares would probably have allowed for free bus travel for the whole area.

Oh dear, I skipped you. :kiss:

My brother's bar number at college was 666. He had to ask for it to be changed eventually cuz every time someone was drunk and forgot their own number, they'd say: "Jus' puttit down to 666." The senior tutor ribbed him dreadfully about wanting to change it!

Well, what can one associate to that! :devil:

PushmePullyou ;)

ROFLOL! They should have kept it! The tourist fares would probably have allowed for free bus travel for the whole area.

Oh dear, I skipped you. :kiss:

My brother's bar number at college was 666. He had to ask for it to be changed eventually cuz every time someone was drunk and forgot their own number, they'd say: "Jus' puttit down to 666." The senior tutor ribbed him dreadfully about wanting to change it!

Well, what can one associate to that! :devil:

PushmePullyou ;)

Student bars - drunk for a fiver, dead drunk for a tenner.

Inflation is a bore. When Og was young, it was drunk for a pound, dead drunk for two.

I used to go to a public house in Brighton where a pint of the local bitter cost one shilling and ten pence (= 9 New Pence). Ten pints cost less than one pound, but no one drunk ten pints. The premium bitter was only 2 old pennies more, i.e. two shillings (= 10 New Pence) and didn't produce the revolting after effects.

Last edited:
Sometimes too much to drink is not nearly enough.

A five-bottle man (of Georgian Wine).

During the reign of George III, Gentlemen were rated according to their capacity in wine bottles. Wine bottles were smaller than they are now and the alcoholic content was less. Five bottles would be equivalent to about eight cans of strong lager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back