Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I've been watching Lola Flores on the clip I linked to.

When she finished one of her sets of songs the audience went seriously nuts and gave her a ten minute standing ovation.

Enthusiasm...

OK, that just about scrapes in as 'nuts'! You better go back and pick up my Fry's Turkish Delight now, tho! LOL

:rose:

Sunset Yellow wool!

LOL, lots of wool.

New pair of socks for you? since your old ones needed darning several posts back.

Would you believe I picked up a wooden thing to darn glove fingers in upper New York state at a jumble stall. Now I have 2 - one my mother had, makes up my collection. I guess you might call it a 'dolly'.
oh and I darn my own socks thanks.

Would you believe I picked up a wooden thing to darn glove fingers in upper New York state at a jumble stall. Now I have 2 - one my mother had, makes up my collection. I guess you might call it a 'dolly'.
oh and I darn my own socks thanks.

But - Chinese factories produce billions of pairs of socks.

But - Chinese factories produce billions of pairs of socks.

Chinese Healthy Balls

708869364_e5689ca989_z.jpg

Flash Photography

Zenit Photosniper

408628039_36e03cbba6.jpg

I have one of these. They are supposed to be for wildlife but it is suspected they were designed for the KGB.

For wildlife the camera has two significant flaws. When you pull the trigger, the lens closes down with a fierce clockwork mechanism that produces instant camera shake, and a loud clang.

A typical photosniper picture is a fast disappearing bird or animal in a blurred shot.

The way to avoid that is to close the lens down before lining up the shot. The camera shutter mechanism is still noisy but not wildlife-frighteningly loud.

The other disadvantage is the weight. But you can use the camera case as a stand to peer over a wall, even if you are an obese KGB man.

Zenit Photosniper

408628039_36e03cbba6.jpg

I have one of these. They are supposed to be for wildlife but it is suspected they were designed for the KGB.

For wildlife the camera has two significant flaws. When you pull the trigger, the lens closes down with a fierce clockwork mechanism that produces instant camera shake, and a loud clang.

A typical photosniper picture is a fast disappearing bird or animal in a blurred shot.

The way to avoid that is to close the lens down before lining up the shot. The camera shutter mechanism is still noisy but not wildlife-frighteningly loud.

The other disadvantage is the weight. But you can use the camera case as a stand to peer over a wall, even if you are an obese KGB man.

Og, you are terrible! What I am going to associate from in all that? My head is full of obese KGB agents and wildlife. I better go back to the camera.

JohnEB's nice photo of reflections in a puddle currently hanging up in the Naked Party thread. There!

except for the caravan it's all deja vu for me (the zenit and the story of its problems)...

and the Chinese balls..I have a pair of them...they jingle when bounced and no rude comments ok...

so..the caravan...

gypsies?? (which might bring us back to balls of a different sort...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back