Forever Trapped ~ Closed for amchentai

Kazalyea hurt this time when waking up and hearing all the souls within her body were of no help either. She needed a way to release these souls soon or they are going to simply consume her. This last round has made her feel very pregnant and it hurt to move as she stood up.

"And just what will you do with this soul? Even if you did live up to your word, we both know He would eventually tear me apart."

She sighed and went to where she left her bag of gems, snatching up the diamond that used to belong to her tiger. Grabbed some food on a plate and went to one of the rooms that she liked the most. Before she continues on this adventure, she knew she needed some much needed rest and to recharge.

"With an offer like that comes a price. I know from what I have seen you will want more than just her soul... What other price is there? What's the catch?"

She started up the bath water, knowing that this place isn't all that safe, yet what other choice did she have? Her body ached and is sticky with cum, sweat, tears and some blood from his claws. All she could think of is resting and taking a nice hot bath after the ordeal with the tiger, there would be no way she can handle another realm in her state.

Meanwhile she looked at her gems he had given her earlier while soaking in the bath, mostly the tigereye gem she used for his diamond, wondering if she can use the gems to hold the souls. Of course she would safe guard them with a protective spell, but they were really starting to overwhelm her. Which was apparent by looking down at her swollen breasts.

"Is that the price? You will trap in his room, make me think it is him when it is not? Just as you did with him?"

"Oh nothing so cruel my dear.... But my business with the soul in question has nothing to do with you... Simply give me the Soul and you can have your lovely Tiger back..." The voice said.

"But if your looking to relieve your self of the other souls... I believe we can come to some sort of arrangement...." The voice said to her. The bath slowly filling with hot water. She could sense something like when she moved into the room the Tiger beastman was kept it, but whatever other realm this room held, the being inside was no match for her power now.

"I am afraid I will have to respectfully decline. He is not mine, nor will he ever be. His heart belongs to another. I would be living a lie if I took your offer."

She sighed and held the diamond that was his, reliving the tender touch he had given despite the pain he caused. Eventually she set the gems off to the side and took a few bites of food, drinking the sweet wine and savoring the moment of peace while it lasted. Which, she could feel wouldn't be for long.

"What kind of arrangement do you propose for relieving me of all these souls? For they will consume me and they they free to roam the halls of your castle.... you wouldn't want that now would you?"

Of course she didn't really know if they would roam the castle or just use her body to their advantage, in either case, she honestly didn't want to find out.

"Vengeful souls that hunt you down.... in your own castle... I wonder.. Can you defeat them all at once"

She can feel the same shifting of energy in the room as before, though for now she kept ignoring it as she spoke with... she assumes... the Lord of the castle, wanting to hear his offer on releasing these souls. Kazalyea is already forming a plan of her own since she has felt some of his weakness with the tigerbeast. Still, she needed to get stronger first and she plans on using these diamond realms to make that possible.

"It's a simply exchange for the souls... You give them to me and you can freely leave this place... You can even keep the gems you have been awarded..." The voice spoke to Kazalyea.

"Vengeful souls... My dear this place is filled with Vengeful souls already... A few more would not hurt... Nor could they hurt me in my castle..."

Kazalyea could feel the fear in many of the souls, both pure and tainted. The most fear came from the Tiger beastman's mate. She feared him and hid deep with in Kazalyea's body.

Kazalyea sighed and kept eating despite the ever growing fear inside of the souls. She placed a hand on her belly like a mother comforting an unborn child and her hand glowed white. The white light coursed into her own body with a calming affect to tame the souls down.

"That doesn't like it is any better. Yes, I wish to be free, but I no longer have anywhere else to go. We all know what humans are like..."

Mentally she told the souls within her that she wouldn't let anything happen to them. She didn't go through all this work to save them, then turn around and give them back to him.

The glowing hand reached down between her legs and her fingers drove into herself, spreading the white light deeper. The demon grew a little agitated with this other demon lord and the flames could be seen within her demon eye.

"What happens if I chose to offer myself in exchange for these souls? You free the souls within me, and I remain here for your entertainment..."

"What makes you think you can offer me anything?" The demon asked, the deep cut of venom in his voice clear. Not one to be refused often the demon does not like it and it clearly showed in his voice.

"You are in my realm little half breed... Do not think you are safe here!" He almost roared at him when he spoke.

It seemed strange to even Kazalyea that she didn't feel all that threatened by his venomous tone. Yes, it did send a chill down her spine and the angel within her knew she should be afraid of him. Although, after chasing his darkness away and blinding him from the tiger, she didn't feel that fear.

"I offer you the power and innocence of an angel. The endless lust and dark desires of pure succubus.... That is more than any mere human can offer you. I will be yours to torment in anyway you desire, you can send me to any of these realms to your cold hearts content."

She relaxed further into the tub, sinking in until it washed over the top of her head before coming back up. There is a hidden fear deep down in the pit of her gut, yet she refused to let it surface, the need to be strong and confident to be on the surface.

"What say you?"

"Need I remind you this is my realm?" The voice said, and the water around Kazalyea seemed to shift and change, before she knew it the water had turned into a clawed hang holding her in the tub. The sharp nail of one of the fingers lifted up and came down stopping from impaling her, the nail tip pressed against her right nipple as if it was going to penetrate her nipple like some wicked cock. The water also seemed to be making a tail or tentacle that forced Kazalyea's pussy open and fucked her painfully.

"I can have all of that and you can do nothing to stop me...." He said his little show of force soon ended and the water returned to normal.

"But do not think can bargain when you have nothing...." He said and for the moment the feeling of being watched faded some. She knew he was still watching, always watching, but for the moment she had some breathing room.

Kazalyea screamed out from the pain and instantly attempted to close her legs, clawing at the finger pressing into her nipple. Although, pain is all she knows and her body betrayed her and appeared to enjoy the pain as she came, only to have it all end so suddenly. She curled up in the tub, closing her legs with a hand trapped between to ease the pain.

"If.... If that is the case.... Then why keep me running free in your halls? Why feed me and allow me to rest?"

She half panted and half growled out while her hand glowed, letting a white flame enter into her pussy to heal the bruising of the...... whatever it was.

"Why then, allow me to take these souls when you can just take me and the souls?"

"Because little half breed... It is a game... There is no game if there is nothing at risk... But know I have not lost this game and I do not intend to... Now rest... You have many more trials ahead of you...."

-------------------

He watched and smiled. Oh it had been such a long time since someone got this far let along pushed forward. He turned to look at a hanging cage. "What do you think? Will she make it as far as you did? Or will she fall before then?" He asked the person in the cage as they shifted and watched on the large ring like portal displaying the images of Kazalyea in the tube.

Shortly after he had answered her, Kazalyea fell asleep in the tub with her fingers still trapped between her legs. Her body simply couldn't keep up with all the excitement the last few days had brought. What little sleep she got the night before wasn't nearly enough to deal with the tiger.

An hour had gone by when she woke up to a tub full of cold water, slowly she drained it and used fresh hot water to rinse off before stepping out. A fresh towel and fresh linen were on the bed as if that maid came in here while she slept and cleaned up some. Kazalyea wasn't too certain if that was a good thing or not, but she had no room to question anything anymore. On the night stand she noticed all her gems were placed neatly on it, even the shattered shards of the fire demons diamond were cleaned and in a container.

The idea of all of this being some kind of game didn't settle with her and it also provoked a hidden curiosity to see what the 'prize' would be if she made it through. She had a goal in mind to take over the castle, to over power this demon lord, set the souls free in the castle as a sanctuary of sorts.... or let them go where they wanted. But she couldn't keep them in endless torment like he was doing.

That's the idea at least...... Worse comes to worse, she fails and becomes his puppet....

Kazalyea finished the meal on her plate and brought the cup of wine to bed with her, drinking the endless cup until she felt dizzy with drunkenness. Looking at the gems again knowing there had a be a way to pour these souls into them, a trick that she couldn't figure out at this time. With a laugh, she placed the tigers diamond into her pussy, using her tail to hold in place. Without hesitation, she began to to work her clit into a wild frenzy with a tiny hope that this has potential of working.

Her eyes closed and legs were spread as her hips rolled, humping the air when she suddenly felt hands all over her. One grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. A couple more held her ankles down, pulling her knees further apart and pinning her wrists above her head. Something covered her eyes to blind her just before something thick pushed into her mouth forcing her suck on it. Another hand, or mouth, she couldn't tell took place of her own hand on her clit while her nipples were being painfully pinched. Kazalyea had no time or chance to cry out as all this happened so suddenly, as if the bed itself came to life when she started masturbating.

Last edited:
The soft hands clawed at her soft skin, pulling her legs apart, feeling her body up with a silk like touch. They squeezed her breasts and massaged her thighs. The large hands over her eyes kept her from seeing as the large gem in her pussy fell away when the hands grabbed her tail. As the weird tentacle like mouth continued to kiss and probe her mouth. Soon the hands around her large breasts were replaced with huge mouths, sucking up both her large orbs and began to suck powerfully on them. Soon mouths on the end of the rolled up blanket like tentacles found her pussy and ass and began to fuck as well. Powerful and hungry the bed monster assaulted Kazalyea. With the feeling of silk the monster was powerful though, strong and yet she could grab and squeeze the monster as if it was simply a bunch of rolled up silk sheets.

The hands were overwhelming and she couldn't find air as the one mouth kept kissing her. It also felt good against her skin, the silk roaming and caressing over every inch of her body and she writhed with desire towards it. Her tail fought against the hand that pinned it down and it strained to put the crystal back in place. That is until she felt the two mouth consuming her breasts, they sucked so powerfully she thought they would tear them off.

Within seconds she fell into the sensations of her situation and kissed the tentacle in her mouth back, inviting to keep kissing and proceeded to suck on it as if it was a cock. Once the other entered her pleading pussy and aching ass, Kazalyea came instantly and choked on the thing in her mouth.

It was strange to be blinded and not able to see what it is that is raping her this time, however, she rather enjoyed it all the same, it somehow made it easier to submit to the creature instead of panicking. In either case, this is what she wanted to do anyway so who was she to deny a few helping hands, especially when they felt this incredible. The silky touch is what drove her wild the most, the very thing that she submitted to.

Her moans and whimpers were muffled by the thing in her mouth as she greedily sucked on it while her body jerked and arched into a rolling wave. Her juices flooded over the one in her pussy, coating it with everything she had to offer as it moved within her.

The thick tentacle mouths on Kazalyea sucked more and more powerfully, in time she would come to know that they were trying to suck the souls she had collected out of her like sweet milk. But for not she simply felt the powerful sucking and felt as if the tentacles might be trying to suck her orbs clean off her body.

The tentacle mouth around her pussy pushed a much thicker tentacle up into her body. It was thick to begin with and seemed to be absorbing her juices and growing even more. Stretching her tightness yet again, forcing her powers to keep her pussy from splitting from the growing size of the monster invader. The thick silk tentacle wormed it's way into her depths slowly. Almost teasing her insides as it pushed in and out slowly forcing it's way deeper with each thrust forward. Also trying to find a way to feed on the souls deep inside her. But she could do little about it now, the silk monster held her, blinded her and cut off her connecting with those who might try to help her. Simply giving her the pleasure she wanted, needed, hungered for all while feeling like the touch of a lover as it pushed into her body, looking for ways to feed it's own needs.

The silky creature provided more pleasure than Kazalyea has ever felt and even more so since being here in this hellish castle. If she didn't know any better, she could have sworn that this bed was making love to her and she fell helpless towards the pleasure. Oblivious to the outside world and allowing the situation to fade out into nothingness. Kazalyea sucked and kissed on the invading tongue that filled her mouth, greedily accepting the pleasure it gave as it stole her moans and panting breath.

Time was lost to her as both angel and succubus fell victim to the silky caressing, even the harsh sucking brought nothing but pure pleasure. It wasn't until the angel in her felt the tigers mate struggling that Kazalyea slowly, ever so slowly came back to reality. The souls felt as though they were all fighting all the sudden, which in turn forced to Kazalyea to 'wake up' from the pleasure and struggle against her bindings.

"What are you doing to me?..... Do... Don't.. take these souls... I won't let you have them..."

Kazalyea began to struggle more and fight harder to escape these silky demon, shaking her head to break free from the relenting kiss and in hopes to see what is attacking her. It was then she felt the ever growing thing inside of her and it brought no pain, only pressure that threatened to rip her in half as it grew. Sadly despite her fighting, all the tentacles that were in each of her holes kept her body in constant climax.

"Let... me... go... stop... I won't let you.... harm.. these souls..."

She cried out mentally since she couldn't speak verbally and she had half the temptation to bite down on the invading tongue, yet it felt too incredible and she had a very difficult time fighting it.

The tentacle in Kazalyea's pussy brought mind numbing pleasure and it filled her up more then the Tiger Beastman had, but it felt like it was sexual melting into her pussy, pushing up into her chest looking for the souls. The blissful pleasure that tried to drain the souls but no matter how deep they seemed to go they still could not take from Kazalyea what she kept safe. But the tentacle in her pussy stretched her out, made her pussy gush juices all over as it fucked her in ways nothing she had met in here so far had. A deep pleasure that was more like making love then lustful fucking.

Then the silk monster got a bit more aggressive and she felt the tentacle in her pussy shift and pulse and felt the end deep inside her body open a mouth and begin to seemingly eat her. Feasting on her flesh yet it brought no pain, no blood, just endless pleasure, like her whole pussy was being licked, sucked and eaten some how all at the same time and it ran the full length of the silk tentacle inside her.

The hand held her body still. The mouths on her breasts still sucked and sucked as if trying to milk her for all the pleasure it gave her. Pulling her orbs from her chest as it tried to pull the souls out of her, fuck the souls out of her.

In reality she didn't want to have to deal with this creature, it is the most pleasure she has ever felt. How can something that feels this good be threatening? It was expanding a little too much for her though and her breasts were leaking some kind of fluid as they were being sucked on. This is what concerned her, not knowing if she was lactating, bleeding as it did feel like they could rip them off her chest. Or worse, if those mouths were actually gaining the souls that were held within her breasts. No matter the cause, she didn't like how it felt, even if the leakage made her cum unbelievably hard.

Kazalyea couldn't fight physically as her body failed to comply and betrayed her by succumbing to the sheer pleasure it felt. The angel within her is the one that felt the pulling of the souls the most as the succubus submitted to the sensations, the lust crazed demon couldn't get enough of this pleasure. She didn't understand what was honestly happening, nor why this creature wanted these souls. Some part of her felt as though it would be safe to let them go, yet, she couldn't imagine that it is safe for them. It is a demon and it felt a bit too persistent on obtaining the souls.

The angel used the flamed the succubus had stolen and forced it to seep out as she came. A pure white flame engulfed her body with the intent to burn and chase this creature away. She didn't know if the flame would be enough though and she really hoped that it this thing wouldn't absorb the flame like it was with her cum.

From Kazalyea's pussy the white flame spread across the silk monster's forum and slowly burned away. As if the fine silk threats burnt to dust and were carried away on the flames around her. It did not take Kazalyea long to be free of the monster and be once again laying naked on the bed. But her eyes caught movement at the edge of her regained vision. As she looked up she saw a human like woman disappear into a ghostly door on the far side of the room. The door or wall rather was solid though. She could try but the woman who might have been controlling the monster was gone. The ghostly woman however had not been see through, it was as if she could pass through the walls like they were not there. But that thought quickly ended as she looked down at her own breasts as she felt the milk and blood mix leak from her nipples. Her breasts would be a little sore, but the milk/blood mix leaking from her nipples brought a high amount of pleasure from her. She quickly checked the souls and had not lost any that she could tell either. Her thighs still soaked with her own sexual pleasure as she lay back on the bed to rest.

------------------------------

Outside the castle time passed ever so slowly. The hunters and their hounds still tracking Kazalyea as the hounds sniffed around trying pick up her smell. But both men and beast paused as a horrific howl erupted from the castle, one that sent chills down the spines of the lesser men they were. The hounds were the first to bolt away from the area, and soon the screams of the men and their foot falls fallowed as they fled from the area.

But even as they fled a blonde woman stepped out from behind a large tree near the clearing just before the castle. She looked up with her crystal blue eyes and watched the castle with a odd gaze. The sound had not scared her off either. She stepped out from behind the tree and towards the castle. Even as another horrifying howl erupted from the building.

------------------------------

The lord Watched and smiled as he continued to watch his guest in her room. He reached for the large plate of food a servent held for him next to his dark thrown.

"The game is just beginning my fear half breed.... And you have not seen anything..." He was cut short when the portal he watched her through shifted to a scene of horror orgies and death as a large demon turned and looked through it as if looked at the Demon lord himself.

"What is the meaning of... I'm sorry my lord..."The demon lord would have yelled at whoever was disturbing him but when it was from a demon far greater in power then he, he was forced to put on a more humble tone.

"And how are things going?" the demon on the other end asked.

"Everything is going as planned.... I was simply not expecting to hear from you so... Soon..." His pause at the end made the demon on the other end shift some.

"Very well... I simply wanted to warn you of a danger in your area.... One to not be taken lightly..." The demon lord bowed his head to the demon on the other end of the portal.

"I thank you my lord... I will be every vigilant to any threat that might effect our... I mean your greater plan..." His head still bowed as he scowled at not having enough power and having to work for this higher demon lord.

"See that you do... You would not like me when I am angry..." The demon's eyes flashed green as they stood in the hellish death orgy around them. The portal then shifted back to watching Kazalyea. As the demon lord of the castle stood the scowl still on his face he growled before yelling out in anger.

Kazalyea panted and laid limp on the bed, throbbing from the pain it left behind and also the after effects of the pleasure. She did catch notice of some female watching the scene, wondering how long she had honestly been there. There wasn't much time to really register if the female was real or not before she disappeared.

She wanted to call out to the female and ask her why she did that with the creature. When she opened her mouth though, she had no voice and her throat was raw from the many screaming orgasms. Shortly after the female left, Kazalyea did check to make sure the souls and marks were still there. Although she really didn't know how many were locked within her, it did appear that they were all safe.

The temptation to take another bath to clean up the blood and cum crossed her mind. In the end, she couldn't move easily and her body refused to get off the bed which resulted in her simply passing out.

While she slept, there were times when she masturbated as the dreams became too intense. They would start out with her humping her arm until she couldn't take that anymore and soon her fingers, or tail drove into her pussy to cum before waking up. Some of those dreams were of the crystal creature she had encountered before. His smooth crystal cock providing so much pleasure as it drilled into her. The tiger came to her dreams at times as well, the last time she saw him and the love he gave before vanishing off into thin air.

Kazalyea didn't know how long she slept this time as her body healed from everything it had gone through. The souls were restless but there didn't seem to be any reasonable way of dealing with them. She knew she didn't have enough gems to do what she wanted. There enough to perhaps relieve some of the tension they caused, however, she couldn't keep them safe either.

Eventually she crawled out of bed and took a bath before leaving the room to get some food. It didn't fully register that the silk creature hadn't come back during the times she masturbated in her sleep. Which led her to question if it actually died, or if she had to be consciously masturbating to 'activate' it. No matter how she looked at it, none of it made sense to her. Of course, not much in this place did make sense.

"I wonder what will happen next. I can't really take on anymore souls.... I suppose I need to deal with one thing at a time at this point..."

Kazalyea obviously spoke to herself while she ate considering there wasn't anyone else around. She knew she was being watched, in the end, she was her own company for now.

As Kazalyea ate alone at the table she began to hear voices. But not speaking to her, more like she was in a room filled with people all talking to each other. She looked around and saw nothing. But the voices kept getting stronger. Then like ghosts fading in and out of sight, she began to see people around the table. Eating, talking cheering. At the far end though is what caught her eye most. A large man in dark clothes smiling at the guest at the table. Humans and Elves along with many other races as well. All of them seemed to be having a wonderful time, eating and drinking and laughing to each other. But the man, he simply smiled at it all, not eating or drinking or laughing. He turned his gaze to Kazalyea and looked at her, like he could see her and no one else could.

The ghostly images continued to talk and eat and be happy, no one seeing Kazalyea or even knowing she was there. But the man at the far end stood up and looked at them all and then to Kazalyea.

"Welcome my guests and I hope you have enjoyed your evening here... But it is time for the real show to begin..." He said, a heavy, thick voice that carried power as he spoke, not magic power, but power as someone who was in control. An arrogant confidence to his voice that let everyone in the large dinning hall know he was the one in control.

"Before you is a Gem, they will fulfill your every wish... But be careful what you wish for and how long you stay... Everything in this world has a price... And if you stay too long... Well be ready to pay the price." All of his words he spoke he looked at Kazalyea. Never taking his eyes off her as he spoke to the people around the table. But his guests did not seem to take his words to heart for as soon as he finished speaking they all touched their gems and disappeared. The scene before her faded and she was once again alone with her food.

This is all new to her and she honestly didn't know the extent of her own powers. For all she knew, releasing these souls were easier than she is making it out to be. At least her breasts weren't as swollen and sore as they were after the tiger. She assumed that the silky creature helped milked most, if not all the tigers cum out of them. For that she counted it a small favor, for what it was worth. However, it did leave them so much more tender than they used to be.

Kazalyea was half way through the meal lost in her own thoughts as to do next when suddenly voices filled her ears. She watched helplessly as the scene unfolded before her. At one point she did try to reach out to the one ghost that was next to her, although her hand went right through it.

The demon that held her gaze for most of it though acted as if he was challenging her. Speaking to the crowd while looking at her to make it look like he didn't acknowledge them.

When it all disappeared, she sat there stunned and blinking for a moment wondering if it was real or not.

"What kind of test is this? I can't save them all if that is what you are trying to test me on..."

There wasn't anyway for her to save them... assuming they were real and not just a mind game. Even if she could get them all in time, she had no way of knowing where the gems took them.

"Why are you showing me this?"

She looked right where the dark figure sat and seriously not expecting him to answer or come back. With a heavy sigh she stood up and went to the hallway where the diamonds were. For the time being she didn't take one since she had another agenda first and she was getting another idea. She came here to see if any of the diamonds had changed or not, curious to see if any particular ones were glowing to indicate where those people went.

None of the gems glowed or showed signs of any power but at the far end of the hall was a door that looked like it lead to the outside world. But as Kazalyea moved towards it she felt one of the souls inside her move out. The image of a beautiful human woman stood in front of her like a ghost and as Kazalyea gazed through her she could see a horrific image begin to swirl and take shape. The image of the Weretiger stood for a moment before it began to twist and change shape, bulging and looked as if bones broke as it's arms, legs, chest and head morphed into odd deformed shapes. What now stood before Kazalyea and the soul of the Weretiger's lover was a monster, twisted by none other then the lord of the castle into a monster. Souls that are no collected turn to monsters if left unchecked, but when a lost soul like his is taken by a darker power they can be twisted into the things of nightmares. And once changed they are uncontrollable beasts of lust and rage. The dark things that both Demons and Angels battle. The human female soul falls to her knees and cries, her lover lost now and losing hope, and for a pure soul, losing hope is one of the worst thing a Angel can bare witness to.

The twisted monster had a large arm with many flesh like tentacles, and it's legs bent backwards as it stood up as it's body was large and bulbus. It's head more of a lump of flesh with a cockeyed mouth that was more just a maw with rows of pointy teeth. There was no saving a soul like this, they had lost their self and had now become the monster that now stands before them. The door behind the monster disappeared as it howled a shirk that sent chills down the spines of both mortals and the higher beings. It shook the castle itself and stood as a ghostly monster of rage and hate now.

She watched in horror as the pure soul turned into something grotesque. For the longest time she was stunned and her legs wouldn't move a single muscle, not even the slightest twitch. The angel within her screamed out in anger and heartache and yet no sound came from Kazalyea's lips. She was such a beautiful soul and the one that feared this place the most, the one Kazalyea wanted to protect the most.

Finally her legs got the clue that if she went any further that more souls would turn into that. This was before she saw the door disappearing while she took a few steps backwards. The hunger that poured off the creature felt intense, like nothing she's felt since being here. A mixture of vibes poured off the now lost soul and Kazalyea wanted nothing more than to save it from this torment.

"Is this what you want with these souls?"

She shouted into the air while keeping her distance from the creature. For the first time she felt the strength of fear she should have had since her encounter with the tiger.

"GIVE HER BACK!! TURN HER BACK!!"

She screamed in anger and in fear, wanting to run away from the horrific sight and at the same time not wanting to leave her alone either. There had to be a way to get her back to safety!!

The human soul that Kazalyea thought she lost turned almost completely transparent now. She looked up at the Half Angel, Half Demon and begged her.

"Please kill me.... He's gone... Turned into that thing... I have nothing let... Not in this world or the next...." She fell to her knees again and cried, small tears that turned to crystal on the floor at Kazalyea's feet. The monster howled/shirked yet again and it seemed to wander off into the Castle.

The entire scene shocked Kazalyea so much that she didn't see things for they truly were. The sound of the females voice brought her attention back to reality as the creature walked off to roam the castle.

"No, I will not kill you and we can save him.... Your mate is still in there, I can feel him."

Although she didn't know where to even begin with saving him this time. He was so far out of reach that she wouldn't be able to do what she did last time. All she knew is she couldn't let things end this way, not for either of them. Right now it was best to give his mate some kind of hope, even in the smallest measure possible.

"Do not give up on me just yet."

Kazalyea leaned down and kissed the ghost on the lips softly, although she highly doubted that the human could feel it. Looking in the direction of where the deformed creature roamed off too, Kazalyea had a feeling the only way to get his attention is to give herself to him. Only this time she had to find a way to include his mate in the process.

"I wonder if it is possible to fuck a ghost...."

She sighed and stood back up to follow after the creature, curious to see where he would go.

Back