Flyers Fantasies 2.0

DarkSimian

RONIN
Because we all love pfflyerhot, and the amazing pics she posts, I thought we would continue here, in the new and improved version 2.0

Hopefully, she will grace us with some hot and sexy new images soon.....

Heydee ho, Litsters....

I just got in after a long day of work. Gonna hit the shower and then come and muck around on my new thread—thank you, DS, btw—... you know, feel it out and all. Maybe even post a selfie :eek: maybe... I never know what I'm gonna do.
:kiss:

503514b51dd7fa12854736eaeafe6a6e.jpg

Thanks for being here, all y'all!:cattail:

I just got in after a long day of work. Gonna hit the shower and then come and muck around on my new thread—thank you, DS, btw—... you know, feel it out and all. Maybe even post a selfie :eek: maybe... I never know what I'm gonna do.

Whatever you do it will be hot Flyer. :kiss:

Thank you for inspiring us, Flyer....I'll be waiting for your selfie ;)

Hey, Miss Flyer... I'm glad you have a new thread. Have always loved your previous one.

Good going, Mr DS, for starting it.

turn this way, pff . . . got the luffa all sudsed up and waiting . . . :)

and thank you DS for the restart!

*perk* selfie? :D:D

I've been down on the farm...

Thank you for inspiring us, Flyer....I'll be waiting for your selfie
I gotta a few I'm working on... I just looked up a couple of pics I posted in the last few weeks, and I really need to up my gamer, quality-wise... unfortunately not possible with my camera, et all. :)
Never have I worried what you looked like when I focus on your thoughts and actions and know those are the things that truly arouse...
Sweet... and smart. Nice, too, Mr. Matt... that you are. :rose:
Hey, Miss Flyer... I'm glad you have a new thread. Have always loved your previous one. Good going, Mr DS, for starting it.
Thanks for saying that, Ms. Deprived in AZ. Totally cool.
signed, Deprived in CA... depraved here, as well.
;)
I'm going to need a shower before heading to bed
You might need a cold shower later today, too. :devil:
turn this way, pff . . . got the luffa all sudsed up and waiting . . . and thank you DS for the restart!
Oh man. A luffa scrub down. Right on... :rose:
*perk* selfie?
Nah... not me. My hair doesn't ever get that long...and, my butt isn't that smooth, if ya know what I mean. ;)
This is one Thread I'm going to Enjoy ! Great work .. Flyer !
Thanks, Lowrider69! Fucking awesome, dude! :rose:
New thread?! :). Best thing that happened to me all day.
Oh! A Sailor Jerry sighting! Yay. ...best thing that's happened to me all day. What the hell is wrong with me... I haven't visited your thread in ages. Better get my ass over there, huh? Nice to see you, Jerry.
PS... couldn't keep the *kiss* emoticon at the end of my Jerry reply because... Lit said I had "...11 images in my post", and I'm only allowed 10.

I'm gonna start out slow and easy... quite possibly lay down some old faves (probably call 'em old faves when I do :cattail:). Slow and easy may not last too long, though... I never know what I'll find or what'll inspire me, sexually or otherwise.
Thanks for visiting everybody... Thanks, DS... for starting me up, again, dude.

Now allow me to start y'all up:

tumblr_o5oy54z5D91ulkm9zo1_400.gif

That last one...

might've been a repost. Can't always remember... you know... I'm old, now. :cool:

Don't think this is a rerun...
tumblr_nvpp3bacsw1smvl8ao1_400.gif

An all-time, repeatedly posted...

old, upper-level (high on my list) favorite...

tumblr_o45slt4hWZ1s407o1o1_400.gif

Hummina... hummina... hum... :catroar:

Back