Florida Bi thread

Jacksonville Friend

Hello, It would be nice to chat with someone close by, in the hope of finding a buddy for fun. I would like to find a top friend. I am a mwm chubby white bottom 60 y/o.

Ocala

Only one bi experience but I would love to play again. MWM 50, slim/athletic, clean cut. Looking for other clean, discreet men in the same situation.

Jacksonville

Jacksonville, NE Florida area. Bi WM bottom Looking for friends for ongoing fun

Loxahatchee Fl bi married

Married bi here in West Palm area. Looking for older 50+ that can host. Hosting is always a problem.

Last edited:
Hello

Only one bi experience but I would love to play again. MWM 50, slim/athletic, clean cut. Looking for other clean, discreet men in the same situation.
Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2021, 03:09 PM #
Hello, you sound like just the man I'm looking for, pm me please.

Central florida tampa bay area. New to this looking for a friend to chat with and see where it goes....

Bi-curious

DL bottom looking for a top with a big stick to use me discreetly. 954 area kik is

Mmm2123.

Message me ;)

850/ 32578/9, 32536/ Fl panhandle...very open and DL...love to service ;-)

North Florida

I posted in the "zip code" thread also. I'm a divorced bisexual man who likes giving oral sex. I'm live up near Tallahassee. I have experience with couples and small groups. I don't have a gender preference, I like giving people pleasure equally. I haven't updated my profile in a while but you can look at that as well.

Last edited:
Space coast

Let’s blast off together. I’m seeing some posts and would like to meet with like minded people. Guess I’ll ask... assuming that you are clean, and don’t have whatever...can we suck each other’s cocks?

AC 407 Zip 34746 Kissimmee, FL

Figured this needed a bump.

I'm 58, MWM looking for fwb. Love oral and anal, I think I'm mostly a bottom but open minded. Patience, discretion and sanity are a must. No smokers and must be DD free (I am).

Back