Florida Bi thread

34223 looking for my first cock to play with. Happily married but lately have been thinking about playing with cock 🤔

Last edited:
Hi! Jacksonville Florida area! Looking for some fun playtime on the side! Hmu 💜
Girls, hot female looking trans and cd also can join in on my big yummy cock 😘

Attachments

• IMG_20221215_070536512.jpg
    IMG_20221215_070536512.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 32
40, female to male transgender ( masculine features female parts ), Pasco county, open to chat - not interested in penetration, but if friendship an trust is built maybe will consider oral or hand jobs - DM is open
PM me if you’d like to chat.

anyone ever go to Vitambi Springs in Clewiston? Thinking of taking the RV there in the near future and hoping to have some fun.

Ocala

Only one bi experience but I would love to play again. MWM 50, slim/athletic, clean cut. Looking for other clean, discreet men in the same situation.
A couple of bi experience when younger. Would like to find a friend I can regularly service to completion.

Ocala, curious, discreet, clean and fit. Just thought I would give this a try and see if I could fulfill my fantasie.
Maybe we can help each other out. Interested in providing oral pleasure to completion. Would be a good fwb.

Jacksonville

Hello, It would be nice to chat with someone close by, in the hope of finding a buddy for fun. I would like to find a friend. I am a mwm chubby white bottom 60 y/o.
My KIK is - bdiver76

New to this....

Might not be in the right spot, but figured I'd drop a line. 41 yo married guy, very curious and find these feelings getting stronger and stronger. Gulf side here, looking to catch up with married/discreet guys to share thoughts, and explore.
Hello

Back