Florida Bi thread

AC 407 Zip 34746 Kissimmee, FL

Figured this needed a bump.

I'm 58, MWM looking for fwb. Love oral and anal, I think I'm mostly a bottom but open minded. Patience, discretion and sanity are a must. No smokers and must be DD free (I am).
Winter Garden here.

Vero Beach, Florida, 32960, 772, married white male, 51 years old. Looking for an opportunity to give my first blowjob. I've been fantasizing about it since I was young. I'm hoping to meet someone that is married and not getting taken care of in that way, and become somewhat familiar with him beforehand. Have a few beers, that kind of thing. Ideally looking for a regular (albeit uncommon) relationship if I like doing it. I'm not interested in any reciprocation at all, which is a little different, but it is what it is. I am a sane, stable, discrete, friendly, masculine and easygoing. 5'11", 200 lbs. even, and reasonably fit. Also a non-smoker, but 420 friendly. If you live around here and are curious about the possibility of having a sometimes-friend that you could hang out with, maybe play some golf, and then get a handjob or blowjob from, please contact me.

Ocala, curious, discreet, clean and fit. Just thought I would give this a try and see if I could fulfill my fantasie.

Back