Flirty Girl

You are a amazingly sexy woman. Gosh, I wish you were sitting in my chair like that right now.

this woman is not sexy. she is beyond sexy. i don't know what that is, but whatever it is, she is it. she's sexy like bill gates is rich...

I had some time to read some other threads now and I realize most people respond here on the threads. So, FROM HERE OUT I will answer your comments, criticizms, requests and random banter on the thread. (Like I said, I am NEW to this)

Here's some boobs as an apology :)

Last edited:
I had some time to read some other threads now and I realize most people respond here on the threads. So, FROM HERE OUT I will answer your comments, criticizms, requests and random banter on the thread. (Like I said, I am NEW to this)

Super Sexy and I hope you find the need to apologize more often.. ;)

Soooo sexy

Angel, great photos and I love reading your stories! Keep them coming!

You are doing just fine sweetie and you can do it anyway you feel comfortable:rose:

mmmmmmm, lovely breasts and nipples btw;) and I love the look on your face

Damn, you're hot!!

Angel,

You have to be one of the sexiest girls on here. You are beautiful and have an amazing body. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

A lot of people who post like the back and forth banter and interaction, but not everyone does. It all goes better with lots of boobs though.

You're doing fine. ;)

Well our beautiful Angel, you are welcome to respond to posts however you want and are most comfortable. I pity the guy that makes an adverse comment about it, as I am sure there would be hell to pay from everyone else :)

I also am pretty sure everyone would be unanimous in our desire to continue to see more of you! :p

Thank You...

I rarely spend much time in the amateur pic threads but Angel, my dear, you just became my new favorite stop and I had no choice but to subscribe!

You are absolutely gorgeous... So excited I found your pics tonight! ;)

Very nice breasts. Thanks for showing.

i hope you find some new reasons to apologize quite often like that :) thank you

Beautiful!!! - Brilliant pictures - I would love to see more!!! - Thanks for sharing

hey hey hey! us people with the feet fetish need some apologizing also... (i apologize for this post... :eek: )

yay for you and those boobies :) love to see those nipples on my nipple thread hehe :)

mwah sexy
mwahmwahmwah

No apology necessary, but the boobs are always appreciated. :devil:

-LCN

AngelBelll: OMG again. "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me???" LOL

Angel,

Apology not accepted! Because, you have nothing to apologize for. I'd love to see some more panty shots! Especially, wet panties, outdoors, upskirts, etc.

Thanks for such a great thread! You are stunning.

Back