Flirty Girl

I had some time to read some other threads now and I realize most people respond here on the threads. So, FROM HERE OUT I will answer your comments, criticizms, requests and random banter on the thread. (Like I said, I am NEW to this)

Here's some boobs as an apology :)

No apology needed dear, its also a good way to buffer yourself from some4 of us who are more freakish than others, most men prefer to say nasty, perverted things in private and the cock pics go waaay down.

Wow! You are one sexy gorgoues woman with fantastic legs! Please post more!:kiss:

Angel .. Your looking Good to me Hon ..Keep that Sexiness rolling ..You Sexy lil Vixen ;)

attachment.php

Loving that Boobage :heart:

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing Angel ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Wow, you have a great body and you're taking some wonderful pictures. Finding your thread was a great way to start my morning and I'm looking forward to more!

I had some time to read some other threads now and I realize most people respond here on the threads. So, FROM HERE OUT I will answer your comments, criticizms, requests and random banter on the thread. (Like I said, I am NEW to this)

Here's some boobs as an apology :)

Apology accepted.
:cool:

Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something :)

I apologize in advance if I mess anything up with this attachment process.

No mess up with teh attachments, haven't got further than your first post and am already enjoying the view.... Fantastic body, thanks for sharing!

Let me remove your shoes

Working from home today and decided to check for messages and of course I came across your thread . . .

This is so damm sexy

attachment.php

Love your thighs and would like to run my tongue from your ankles to your pussy just so I can hear you cum.

Going to be hard all day. eh, going to be hard to concentrate on my work . . .

Awe Inspiring!

attachment.php

Stunningly sexy. It must have been a real turn on taking it - thinkng of everyone who would see it. Thanks for putting a thrill in my morning.

you have gorgeous hands too :rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
New Story Today!

Okay I lied, I have no idea how to do quotes to multiple posts in one post. I thought that button would make it happen but it didn't. If anyone wants to school me on this, send me a message lol

So the reason I originally posted some pics here is because I was on the forums lurking because I submitted a new story. Admittedly, not my best or my favorite and there's some typos and probably if I spent more time developing it I could have done a lot more with it. I hadn't put any stories up since December though and I had that writer's block feeling like if I didn't put it up now it'd somehow never happen. I get so impatient!!!

So to celebrate here's Part I of me with my studded leather belt. Part II Tonight!

:)

Last edited:
Okay I lied, I have no idea how to do quotes to multiple posts in one post. I thought that button would make it happen but it didn't. If anyone wants to school me on this, send me a message lol

So the reason I originally posted some pics here is because I was on the forums lurking because I submitted a new story. Admittedly, not my best or my favorite and there's some typos and probably if I spent more time developing it I could have done a lot more with it. I hadn't put any stories up since December though and I had that writer's block feeling like if I didn't put it up now it'd somehow never happen. I get so impatient!!!

So to celebrate here's Part I of me with my studded leather belt. Part II Tonight!

the most delicious girl on lit

well all i can say is... damn, hot damn and holy fuck! damn hot woman! love the attire and the pics are just damn hot and erotic!

Hi Angel. If you want to do multiple posts first hit the quote button (") in the lower right hand corner. Hit it once for each post you want to include in your post. Once you've selected as many as you want, then hit the post reply button. They will all come up on your reply page. :)

Mmmmm your lips look so tasty and that ass of yours is begging to be spanked. Do you need any help ;)

your cam gets all the best seats! Very hot pics! I'm going to have to have a peek at those stories...

Can't help but..........HOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo:devil:

Back