First time sucking cock?

I remember my first cock wasn't expecting him to cum in my mouth but he did i swallowed it all totally hooked now.
I remember my sucker years ago never having sucked or swallowed before. After the first time cumming in their mouth and swallowing, my cock wasn't allowed to cum anywhere else 😄

Do you remember your very time sucking cock?

I do.

My first time sucking cock was before I really had any bisexual urges. I was in my early 20’s. I did have an appreciation for MFM threesomes, but nothing bisexual. I messaged an attractive older couple. She was a very attractive woman in her mid to late 30’s with natural red hair and large breasts. I really didn’t know what he looked like because I wasn’t interested. They invited me over to their house to go for a swim and to play with the wife while the husband watched. When I arrived to their house she answered the door and greeted me with a big hug. She was wearing a tight dress that clung to her like shrink wrap and clearly no bra. She was a sexy cougar who was waiting to pounce. I met the husband, a fit guy in his late 30’s. We talked for a little bit and then made our way towards the pool. We disrobed and I got the impression that she was very happy with what she saw. She grabbed my semi hard cock with an eagerness that was impossible to miss and gave me a deep kiss. The talk quickly shifted to all the things she wanted me to do to her. Her husband was watching this gorgeous woman seducing a man 15 years younger. He was seemingly enjoying the show. I was unbelievably excited! She suggested that we take things to the bedroom. We all got out of the pool and dried off. Before we walked into to bedroom she said to me that she wanted me to suck her husband’s cock. Where was this coming from, I thought! I had no interest! I wasn’t into guys at all. She sensed my trepidation. She approached me kissed me and then whispered in my ear that it would really excite her to watch me suck him, and afterwards I could do whatever I wanted to her. I was still hesitant. He was standing there stroking his hard dick. She held my hand and walked me over by him. She lustfully pulled me down and lowered me to my knees right in front of him. I was submitting to her. She told me again that she wanted to watch, and she sat in a chair right next to me while she touched her glistening pussy. I was looking at her when I felt a hand on my head guiding me forward. He was pulling me towards him. I hesitantly opened my mouth to allow the tip in. Once the tip was in my mouth he paused for a second. I could taste his precum. It was salty and silky smooth. I could hear her encouraging me to suck his dick. I didn’t know what to do. I just knelt there with his head in my mouth for a moment until I felt him slowly but steadily pushing my head further down, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I could hear her excitement as he began to push my head up and down. I was now taking more of him with each and every bob. I began to surrender; I started to suck his cock on my own. It wasn’t enough. He began to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth at a quickening pace until he pushed my head all the way down and thrusted as deep as he could go until he sent a sudden forceful gush of cum into my mouth. I didn’t know to spit or swallow it. Ultimately, I didn’t have a choice. He continued to pump his cum to where I was forced to swallow most of it while the rest of it escaped my mouth. That was my first experience sucking cock.
very hot story 1) what did you do to her and 2) did you blow her husband again

i was twenty and no very experienced sexually. My girlfriend suggested an MMF after we had a couple of FFM threesomes.

When the moment arrived I was very nervous and shy about it. My girlfriend coaxed me and when he came I realized I was hard as a rock. (speaking of which I'm fully erect just writing this).

For the next few days I was unsure about how I felt, eventually I realized I liked it and that was all that mattered.

very hot story 1) what did you do to her and 2) did you blow her husband again
I don’t thin I sucked his cock again after that. If I did I really don’t remember. The dynamic really changed after that initial encounter. He became very submissive towards me and would want to suck my cock. I did everything to her; she also became very submissive to me and wanted to to use her as I wished, which I did while the relationship lasted.

my first time sucking cock was after this guy spent the night fucking my wife , in the morning my wife told me I needed to thank him properly for fucking her . As I got down on my knees and took his cock out I had never touched another mans cock before that but as soon as my mouth wrapped around his cock I knew I was going to love it . I sucked him till he came all over my face while he and my wife made out above me.
So the right opportunity and “encouraging “ by your wife opened new frontiers for you!😛

I am so curious about this. I don't want it to be with someone I know. That would be awkward. If I do it with someone I don't know I think about diseases. I may never get to do this for real but I have a dildo I suck quite often.
I understand this! I have sucked a few guys, none that I know. I have not let any of them cum in my mouth or in me, and I really enjoy watching them finish, usually they stroke themselves to completion, which is generally within a few seconds.

So in high school (I was a senior, he had already dropped out) a buddy nagged me till I agreed to Suck him, if course I added he had to suck me. So over that summer we took turns sucking each other, even tried anal, but didn’t know what we were doing and couldn’t relax so it hurt and we didn’t try again.

So come the fall, we are both in the back of my old school family van. It’s a pitch black storming night, rain is pelting the roof of the van. My mom is driving us to his house from somewhere.

He takes my hand and puts it on his lap, I feel his semi hard on thru his pants. I don’t protest or pull away. He then opens his pants and pulls out his cock and puts my hand on it, my fingers wrap around out of habit.

He reached up and put his hand on the back of my head and I let him guide me down to his cock. I held it so the head slipped between my lips. I started to suck and lick, sliding a little more in.

For the first time he kept his hand on my head, and he gently pushed down so I took more to suck. He would push and relax setting up a tempo for my bobbing on his dick, every fourth stroke or so pushing a little harder till he was hitting my throat and I knew I was sucking more then ever before. I gagged a few times as he started thrusting while pushing down.

He put his other hand on my head and held me in place as he started to fuck my mouth, he may have even grunted a few times I don’t remember, I know I gagged several times as both his hands were holding me tight.

All of a sudden there is a hot, salty, slimey fluid shooting into my mouth and throat. I move my tongue to block the rest of the shots.

When he was done he let go of my head and I sat up...

I understand this! I have sucked a few guys, none that I know. I have not let any of them cum in my mouth or in me, and I really enjoy watching them finish, usually they stroke themselves to completion, which is generally within a few seconds.
I know, you dont want it to be your pals but maybe a cool pal on the side

my first time sucking cock was after this guy spent the night fucking my wife , in the morning my wife told me I needed to thank him properly for fucking her . As I got down on my knees and took his cock out I had never touched another mans cock before that but as soon as my mouth wrapped around his cock I knew I was going to love it . I sucked him till he came all over my face while he and my wife made out above me.
Have you been given the opportunity to suck again?

Do you look forward to sucking him now?

Do you and your wife talk about you being a good cock sucker for him?
At first I wasn’t sure how I felt about sucking him but now I can’t wait to get his cock in my mouth . I know why my wife wants him so bad . Yes we talk about me sucking him and being good for him and making sure I do what he tells me so I can get my reward.

At first I wasn’t sure how I felt about sucking him but now I can’t wait to get his cock in my mouth . I know why my wife wants him so bad . Yes we talk about me sucking him and being good for him and making sure I do what he tells me so I can get my reward.
Would you like to discuss more outside this topic forum? Enable your DM and we can continue.

It's a long story to tell about how I ended up on my knees but I was 41 and recently divorced, working for an older gentleman - rebuilding his hillside staircase. Took me six weeks but we became good friends in that window of time and he'd confessed his attraction to me. He was openly gay and not shy about sexual subjects. He got me to confess my love for women's clothes and lingerie and on that particular day I was wearing panties with nylons under my jeans. He asked to see and the peek turned into me lowering my pants. I was incredibly nervous and embarrassed but he pressed me to undress. He remained clothed and soon there was a definite power play happening. And it happened quickly. He gently took hold of my shoulders and guided me to my knees. That's how it began. I unzipped his slacks and took out his semi-erect penis and stroked him. Still too shy for oral he gave me commands. That evening I sucked and swallowed and there was no un-ringing that bell

It's a long story to tell about how I ended up on my knees but I was 41 and recently divorced, working for an older gentleman - rebuilding his hillside staircase. Took me six weeks but we became good friends in that window of time and he'd confessed his attraction to me. He was openly gay and not shy about sexual subjects. He got me to confess my love for women's clothes and lingerie and on that particular day I was wearing panties with nylons under my jeans. He asked to see and the peek turned into me lowering my pants. I was incredibly nervous and embarrassed but he pressed me to undress. He remained clothed and soon there was a definite power play happening. And it happened quickly. He gently took hold of my shoulders and guided me to my knees. That's how it began. I unzipped his slacks and took out his semi-erect penis and stroked him. Still too shy for oral he gave me commands. That evening I sucked and swallowed and there was no un-ringing that bell
(Other than wearing women's clothes and lingerie) a very hot story. Cum to think of it, I really need work on my hillside behind my house.

So in high school a buddy nagged me till I agreed to Suck him, if course I added he had to suck me. So over that summer we took turns sucking each other, even tried anal, but didn’t know what we were doing and couldn’t relax so it hurt and we didn’t try again.

So come the fall, we are both in the back of my old school family van. It’s a pitch black storming night, rain is pelting the roof of the van. My mom is driving us to his house from somewhere.

He takes my hand and puts it on his lap, I feel his semi hard on thru his pants. I don’t protest or pull away. He then opens his pants and pulls out his cock and puts my hand on it, my fingers wrap around out of habit.

He reached up and put his hand on the back of my head and I let him guide me down to his cock. I held it so the head slipped between my lips. I started to suck and lick, sliding a little more in.

For the first time he kept his hand on my head, and he gently pushed down so I took more to suck. He would push and relax setting up a tempo for my bobbing on his dick, every fourth stroke or so pushing a little harder till he was hitting my throat and I knew I was sucking more then ever before. I gagged a few times as he started thrusting while pushing down.

He put his other hand on my head and held me in place as he started to fuck my mouth, he may have even grunted a few times I don’t remember, I know I gagged several times as both his hands were holding me tight.

All of a sudden there is a hot, salty, slimey fluid shooting into my mouth and throat. I move my tongue to block the rest of the shots.

When he was done he let go of my head and I sat up...

I've told this story before, but it's arousing everytime I do. I only figured out I was bisexual after a lifetime of lesbianism... I believe still less than a year ago. When I finally embraced the fact that I wanted cock, I wanted it immediately.

I found a guy online, he booked a hotel room for us to fuck in on our very first date. Before we met up, I was masturbating at least 3 times a day to imagining myself sucking him off even though I was a bit apprehensive about being bad at it.

I was not bad at it. I put his tip in my mouth, swirled my tongue around, sucked on it gently. Licked him up and down. But what caught him off guard was how eager I was to deepthroat him. He was moaned and told me that I didn't have to when I gagged with his cock all the way down my throat. I told him I wanted to, stopped to suck his balls, and then took him down my throat again, bobbing my head up and down as he groaned. He involuntarily thrusted, grabbed my head a bit, and then said, "wait, I'm gonna cum."

Pulled my head away, pushed me down and shoved his cock into me, gasped and told me how tight I was, and then came right inside me.

My very first time, he orgasmed in less than 10 minutes. 95% via my first blow job. My enthusiasm ended up being representative of my overall desire with men, I have a major blow job, face fucking, deep throating, and cum swallowing fetish. Don't you dare give me a facial. I'm swallowing it. Or be like my first and rush to cum in my pussy, haha!

Back