Ferguson Neverending

Pretty much all of them. You know, he had a very distinctive appearance and manner of dress.
Clothes make the man, is that your argument?

Maybe he looked that way to blend in. If he looked like Prince, the thugs would beat him up.

The simple answer is that women also suffer at the hands of police. They suffer indirectly—in the loss of sons, fathers, husbands, and boyfriends— but also directly. While scant data exists on how many women are killed by law enforcement, we know that cops kill unarmed black women, too. Their names are less well known: Rekia Boyd, Aiyana Stanley-Jones, Yvette Smith. Jones was only 7.

Nichols points out, “We connect to images of men because of how women are portrayed in society and in the media:

We are not seen. We are silent. The woman is meant to be on the sideline and hushed.”

We see this in the way that the deaths of black women often go unreported, but also in the invisibility of the women doing the behind-the-scenes organizing in a movement that the media so often describes as leaderless.

http://www.peopledemandingaction.or.../item/232-the-women-behind-black-lives-matter

The trial beganThursday for Dante Servin, the Chicago police detective who shot and killed Rekia Boyd three years ago.

Servin is charged with involuntary manslaughter, reckless discharge of a firearm and reckless conduct. He is only the second officer since 1997 to be indicted for killing a civilian. Servin was placed on desk duty after the shooting.

If convicted, Servin could face up to five years in prison.

Servin shot Boyd, 22, while he was off duty in March of 2012. Servin was driving near Douglas Park and got into an altercation with a group of people Boyd was with after he reportedly told the them to quiet down from his car. Servin claims that one of the men with Boyd pointed a gun at him, and so he opened fire. The man was only in possession of a cellphone. Boyd was struck in the head and later died.

http://progressillinois.com/news/co...s-chicago-officer-who-fatally-shot-rekia-boyd

http://www.redeyechicago.com/news/redeye-rekia-boyd-20150408-story.html

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...-mentally-ill-son-his-underwear-holding-broom

On the video, the officer is heard screaming “get on the f—ing ground or you’re dead.” He then fires his service weapon pointed slightly downwards four times, then moving closer for a fifth shot.

Hall is not seen in the frame. After repeatedly shooting Hall, the officer callously screams at the fatally injured man to put his hands behind his back.

“I was outraged, furious, devastated and very emotional. They killed him, murdered him,” Melissa Edwards, the mother of Hall’s 8-year-old daughter stated.

Witnesses have publicly stated that Hall did not have the broom in his hand when he was gunned down.

“When I look he ain’t have nothing in his hand,” Hall’s next-door neighbor Tyrone Bennett told WLRN. “He had on boxers and a undershirt.”

Gregorio Marmolejo, also told reporters that he saw Hall’s body on the ground after he was shot, but did not see a broom.

The family and their attorneys gave a press conference prior to releasing the footage. They have stressed that while Hall was black, they prefer to focus on police lack of care or proper training when handling situations involving the mentally ill.

At that point, Brisbon got out of the SUV and opened a back door, apparently taking something out of the vehicle (later discovered to be a bag of food). The officer told Brisbon to put up his hands, but Brisbon ran instead, police say.

Case closed.

Next!

635642034999022480-dashcam1.jpg

Funny, nobody's shot Hulk Hogan or Jesse Ventura dead for looking like a "hulking thug" due to "physical appearance."
No, he's saying that these two photos are the same person. Let's observe the similarity:

la-nn-na-watch-video-michael-brown-robbery-20140815
hqdefault.jpg

Did they rob a cigar store? or run from the cops when a cop said, " STOP!"

:rolleyes:

Doesn't matter if they ALLEGEDLY robbed a "cigar" store. Due process is now a privilege for the chosen few, huh?

You're a shit cop and a shit human being if you're so scared of another race that you need to execute them first instead apprehending like so many gun-toting mass murderers of another skin tone were lucky to receive.

And tell your "running away" bullshit excuse to Eric Garner. Or Tamir Rice. Or Victor White. Or John Crawford III.

I could go on with names and further examples, but your blatantly trolling with the anti-black sentiment shitstain ass doesn't really give a fuck, does it?

Of course it doesn't. Keep on eyeroll-emoting away, it's your pony's only trick.

That cop was arrested today. Just as soon as the police saw evidence of what he did.
-
Folks giving the Michael Browns of the world a pass are big part of the problem. He died because of what he set in motion.

Michel died because of an unqualified officer emptied his mag into him. Hardly professional. He was mad and scared, by his own admission. The perp was running, he had a car just beside him, why not follow Mike until he got tired, maybe 400 yards?, and then cuff him?

Michel died because of an unqualified officer emptied his mag into him. Hardly professional. He was mad and scared, by his own admission. The perp was running, he had a car just beside him, why not follow Mike until he got tired, maybe 400 yards?, and then cuff him?

I'm pretty sure he is more qualified than you are. :rolleyes:

His actions got scrutiny all the way up to the federal level. I'm not sure your opinion matters.

Michael Brown was a bullying thug on the loose and panting for trouble. I do believe that he went after the cops' gun in the cruiser that that someone was going to get shot--probably to death. You can believe as you wish.

I think a big part of the problem here is those giving guys a pass that were the cause themselves of what happened to them.

Why do you call DW unqualified? :confused: He had been on the force six years, had no disciplinary actions against him and was driving a cruiser by himself with no supervisors, meaning he was considered an experienced and trusted cop.

He was scared of the huge thug who had attacked and injured him and had all the appearance of intending to do it again. What do you mean by "follow" Mike? The so called "Gentle Giant' was charging at him, as shown by all the wounds to the front of his body.

Why do you call DW unqualified? :confused: He had been on the force six years, had no disciplinary actions against him and was driving a cruiser by himself with no supervisors, meaning he was considered an experienced and trusted cop.

He was scared of the huge thug who had attacked and injured him and had all the appearance of intending to do it again. What do you mean by "follow" Mike? The so called "Gentle Giant' was charging at him, as shown by all the wounds to the front of his body.
The 6'4" 210-pound, 28-year-old police officer saw a 6'4" 292-pound 18-year-old kid charging at him, and he was so scared he had to shoot to kill. I see.

It's amazing how schmucks like the above still double-down on bullshit narratives, but hey, it worked. Can't say it don't.

In the end, DW cashed in pretty damn good for an extrajudicial slaying. Almost made to a mil and now he's on the lecture circuit helping future DW's find hope in a scary hulking demon world. Nice work if you can get it.

The 6'4" 210-pound, 28-year-old police officer saw a 6'4" 292-pound 18-year-old kid charging at him, and he was so scared he had to shoot to kill. I see.

Of course. He carries that gun for self-defense, not to use to pick his teeth. What would you have done under the same circumstances? :confused:

How do you know he shot strictly to kill? There were several wounds that would not have been fatal. Maybe he shot Brown there in hopes of stopping him, but the shots did not do the job. I was not there, nor were you, so I don't know if that was what happened or not, and neither do you.

When I worked at the mental hospital 25 years ago we tolerated zero bull shit from patients. In my emergency room you either behaved or I tossed your ass out the door. No 2nd chances. UNLESS YOU NEED TO PEE SIT IN THE CHAIR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP TILL THE NURSE COMES FOR YOU. BUT IF YOU WANNA BE AN ASSHOLE I'LL PUT YOU IN RESTRAINTS.

For best results treat darkies the same, and don't hesitate. Magilla the Gorilla already proved he belonged in a cage but wanted a pine box more. Cops don't exist to jump thru hoops for negroes.

Back