Femdom for Real

I appreciate your willingness to share both the sexy and very pragmatic sides of this. There are so many ways to be sub, I'm learning from my readings.

Humiliation seems to be an area I crave.

I appreciate your willingness to share both the sexy and very pragmatic sides of this. There are so many ways to be sub, I'm learning from my readings.

Humiliation seems to be an area I crave.

Yeah, and humiliation is all relative too. What humiliates one person can be a turn on or an honour for another. ;)

Sensory deprivation is a big deal especially when you are reducing someones capacity to breathe. However, it is an amazing technique to heighten the senses, making the body hyper-aware.

I remember this scene very well. It got so hot I just had to kiss him... right through the duct tape. Just that sent him over the edge.

https://i.imgur.com/YtoPAIZ.png

:kiss:

Nice collar! Think that I would prefer to be blindfolded and gagged too. At least then I couldnt object to you☺

Last edited:

I know the picture quality isn't very good, but this is one of my favourites. My sub is clinging to me, exhausted. I commanded him to come after six hours of edging and play... Like a good sub, he had asked me where. I knelt down before him and offered my breasts... He nearly passed out. But, he came in seconds all over me and then crumbled to the floor in an orgasmic stupor. All he could do was breathe and hold on to me. I don't normally take pictures when things are so vulnerable... when he is... I want such moments to be all mine, him to be all mine... But I did take a snap this time, for I admit, the moment was a little too intense for me – I needed a break from it, to step out and collect myself again. Yes, I was caught up in him... a person I had only just met six hours prior. But it meant I now have a lovely memento of an incredible moment between a sub and his Mistress. Femdom is also gentle, intimate and passionate. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. x

https://i.imgur.com/yjPcNid.png

Yes, please . . . may I have another?

Nice collar! Think that I would prefer to be blindfolded and gagged too. At least then I couldn't object to you☺

Funnily enough, no one has ever objected...lol.

lol... well, everything is 100% consensual. I ask to touch them, I ask to kiss them, I ask to put them in bondage. It is because it is always our first session. If I have a long term D/s relationship I'd know boundaries... but even then I think I'd still want to ask... it is so sexy to ask. The expression on their face, the desire in their body when a woman asks to pleasure them is magical. ;)

lol... I ignore Olivers. :p

Funnily enough, no one has ever objected...lol.

lol... well, everything is 100% consensual. I ask to touch them, I ask to kiss them, I ask to put them in bondage. It is because it is always our first session. If I have a long term D/s relationship I'd know boundaries... but even then I think I'd still want to ask... it is so sexy to ask. The expression on their face, the desire in their body when a woman asks to pleasure them is magical. ;)

lol... I ignore Olivers. :p

In that case, I'll wait for you to ask . . .

He must have gotten a fright when he seen that picture! Im afraid to ask but still intrigued to know is that the most hardcore thing youve done to this sub? I take it that this guy is in the premier league of subs when it comes to thresholds?

Oh... All the pics have been from different subs...lol. :cool:

Last edited:

Being naughty while I wait for my boy to finish in the bathroom.

I have a lot of subs – they know they are one in many. I'm upfront about that, always. But I still make them feel special. They love it when they know I'm in a session with another and I take time out to send them a naughty pic...

But what they don't realise is, I'm actually cuckolding them...haha!

https://i.imgur.com/bj4OteV.png

looks like a treat for a subbie... true on the comment and just adds to the fun

Being naughty while I wait for my boy to finish in the bathroom.

I have a lot of subs – they know they are one in many. I'm upfront about that, always. But I still make them feel special. They love it when they know I'm in a session with another and I take time out to send them a naughty pic...

But what they don't realise is, I'm actually cuckolding them...haha!

https://i.imgur.com/bj4OteV.png

at the risk of stating the obvious (and perhaps the essential), you’re a bit wicked ain’t cha?

I'm an artist. I love the art of rope bondage (Shibari) but I much prefer the challenge of binding an unpredictable object. It's so perdy!

(And I'm using a fishnet stocking that broke during another session...haha!)

https://i.imgur.com/oRqpszW.png

I see that you've tied his unpredictable object up in a way that brings all of its parts up and out for your pleasure. Everything is very exposed, accessible, and most importantly, vulnerable.

Back