Favorite movie quotes

“Yeah, uh, I had to dismember that guy with a trowel. What have you been up to?” Marty, “The Cabin in the Woods”

What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?

"I never f***ed anybody over in my life that didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."

Scarface

I use this one all the time, especially when my wife or kids ask a yes/no question.

"You have two stamp, one red, one green. So, I have chance go New York, 50-50"

-Victor Navorski, The Terminal

“Shoot straight, you bastards! Don’t make a mess of it!”

- Condemned man to firing squad, Breaker Morant.

“In this world, you turn the other cheek, and you get hit with a lug wrench.” Impact

I can do this all day long, Mary, so don't fuck with me! from Millie and Mary the Collision (no that's not a real movie)

LOL Well, I care about someone who can catch the essence of me, in a hot body, and with a lovely face. The only way I can get a hot body back is to be someone else's body!
You asked, I answered. Hollywood doesn't care about resemblance, only bankability.

Back